Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
The Lands of Spice and Honey: Fae'jinn Race RP (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 pm
That shy glance given his way did not go unnoticed. There was still great intrigue held for the lovely water jinn that aided the Queen, Zedonius letting that c**k sure smirk of his cross those lips once more, a subtle wink being sent Talise's way. He would make it a point to get to know her better later... his face retaining its usualy stern demeanor, acting as if that didn't just happen, full attention being given to his Queen.

"I offer you no excuses in this manner, my Queen. I did place my best soldiers in charge of keeping the beasts contained." He took a momentary pause, a deep breath being taken. He already knew that he was in trouble for bringing such dangerous creatures into his village... and with the war brewing between them and the rouge jinn, things were becoming exceedingly stressful.

"Though, it had been brought to my attention that there was foul play a foot when they escaped." Another momentary pause was given. "I will have my men look more deeply into the matter, but evidence is pointing toward the felicorn tampering with the holding cells."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:01 pm
Talise moved in a fluid motion toward the Queen not hesitating to begin her duities. She had experienced harsh beatings before for being insolent so there was no thinking of consequences. She began to work the oils in her Mistress' hair making sure as her fingers lightly ran downward on each strand. Nothing was ever left untouched as she moved smoothly like a flowing stream.

Her ears though she never looked up caught the news of bad tidings which made her pay attention. Her duties were first and only when the queen was alone would she ever speak outward. She still caught herself looking upward to gaze at the larger male that had a Fiery appearance and stoic personality. Quickly she went back to applying the exotic oils still listening when she spoke to the Queen, "Mi'Lady how many strokes this eve? Your hair shines like the Azuli River from where I grew up. I shall brush till it flows like the beloved River."

Taking the brush she waited for her instructions once again catching her liquid water-like eyes gazing upon the Fire Jinn Warrior.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 pm
The queen sat upon her chair, her eyes closed in deep concentration as her warrior spoke to her. She did not like this news. She did not like what is meant. Yes all the same she knew that running from it was not an option. 'Your beloved king would not have run, Aliyah, you cannot do so now' She thought to herself as her eyes opened to rest her gaze upon Zedonis. "You are a damned fool Zedonis, bringing such creatures into my towns. Akeldama might be the town of my finest warriors, but I would sooner see those b*****d beast tossed into the fires of hell that come within spitting distance of that which is mine."

She took in a deep, long breath, she calming the anger she felt brewing within her soul. "This is your mess and I will expect it fixed by your hand. The felicorn are creatures of destruction, and if they have dared to come so near the capital I will render them to dust myself"

She calmed as Talise's fingers moved through her hair, she actually letting the tension melt away as she surrendered. "I will leave it to you, my dear. Make it shine and melt my troubles well away with your brush." She smiled and moments later, startled as there came a knock upon her door. "Who is it?" There a look of pure confusion in her eyes.

The door itself opened slowly, a male coming into the room, his head lowered and eyes on the floor. "Forgive the intrusion, my queen, I beg a words for but a moment, unless you would rather I return at a later time...?" His skin was pale as the moon, his hair a shade to match.

"Aodhfin, my dear. It would be better at a different time, though but a moment will not kill me...though it may, in fact, kill my commander." She glanced to Zedonis and then back to the other man. "What is that you hold in your arms?" She made motion to a bit of wrapped up fabric deep red as blood and soft a silk.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:40 pm
Lakshmi peered around at the busy square. She'd planned on returning to her home in the water city.. if she could call it home she didn't use it often and it sure didn't feel like one. Her attention had been brought once more back to the capital. It was warmer and more friendly a place than any other she'd seen. So here, she remained debating making her stay here more permanent.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 pm
She was a mess, tired, lost. And as she left the palace grounds, the woman could not help but toss her parting glances to the balcony that she knew lead to the queen's private chambers. It would be moments before her package was delivered, moments before that man was given that which he created.

She turned her eyes back to the ground, moving fast, hardly watching where she was going. She wanted to get away, needed to get away. She did not want anything to do with this right now, nor ever again.

She moved through the bustling streets, moving with great need until she ran into the water female, she literally connecting with Lakshmi. The force jarring her and knocking her back. "Oh I am sorry...I did not mean to..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:42 am
The jarring collision had been enough to partially scatter the smoke of her trailing tail and knock her backwards a bit. "It's ok.. Accidents happen." She stated as the other female started her apologies. As she stabled, she got a better look at the other fae. She recognized her from a previous meeting but for some reason the name was alluding her.

"Wait.. Don't I know you? We've met before I'm sure of it..." Deep chocolate brown eyes stared at the other woman a moment, trying to wrack her memory of just Who she was. That's when it hit her. She was the sister of the white fire djinn. "You're Aodhfin's sibling aren't you? Well, I certainly didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon." She smiled once more, that smile that filled her eyes like a laughing brook's sound dances through the air. "It's been a bit.. How have you been? Fair I hope."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

Skon Bris moved through the halls of the palace, swerving around the servants who moved through it with an efficient ease that was impressive considering she never looked up from her clipboard. "Let's see, that report must be done within three days, shouldn't be a problem. Hmm... oh yes, must meet with the delegates of the town just past our bor-..."

The d'jinn paused as voices drifted to her. Adjusting her glasses as she looked up, she realized she was in front of the Queen's chambers. She couldn't understand the words, but she definitely could understand the tones of voice. She raised her hand to knock, then decided against it when she heard the fire'jinn commander. "Just my luck." She sighed as she turned and quickly moved down the hall. She wasn't about to interrupt a meeting between the Queen and commander, she still shuddered upon remembering the last time she'd made that mistake.

~~~~~

Skon inhaled deeply as she floated out of the palace. Ah, the smells of the capital, she never tired of it! The spices, the cooking meats, the smells of the countless races that moved through the streets like a multi-colored river. The d'jinn smiled as she moved with the crowd. It'd been a while since she'd personally visited the city, maybe it was time to do some personal 'research' in her role as the Queen's social advisor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 pm
"Yes my Queen. It was a foolish mistake to allow such beasts into the walls of Akeldama... a mistake that I do not intend to make again, I can assure you of that." He found himself 'kneeling' before Aliyah, attention shifted away from Talise for the mean time. He could tell that she wasn't at all pleased with the choice he'd made....

"As I said, my queen, I have my finest mean looking more thoroughly into the matter." Zedonius' eyes slowly drifted toward that of queen's own, rising once more. "Before the day is through, I intend to present you with more concrete intel."

Perhaps these words would bring a little more ease to Aliyah.. that is, until the door to her chamber opened once more, Zedonius' attention shifting toward the jinn that entered now... a vague smirk flashing across those lips, hopefully unnoticed by the queen as he could feel the gaze of Talise on him once more.

What on faetasia could he be carrying in that wrapping of silk?

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
Tahliba wandered on the border of her village. She followed the path she already knew so well to her favorite place. Looking around to make sure no one was following her she wandered up beside the bubbling stream. The flowers that grea at the border of this stream were the most fragrant and had the most beautiful shades and colors, all thanks to her tending of course, and seeing them made her smile.
A couple minutes of following the stream upwards she turned left into the forest, where she knew every tree in her way, since she had helped them grow from seeds many years ago. As she went into her clearing, she helped some new flower buds open and smiled as she hummed tending to her secret garden. This was place, this clearing was her secret treasure, the place where she could relax and forget any annoyance from her daily life in the village. No errands to run, no thinking if she made someone angry, or if she forgot to do her chores, nothing.
She just laid down in the middle of the clearing, facing the sky and hearing the wind blow around her, moving between the branches and moving the grass. She closed her eyes and listened, that sound was the prettiest music she knew.
"You all know how to make me feel better..." she said to her garden and smiled closing her eyes and just listening.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 am
The young fire djinn looked up as she noted whom it was that she had walked into. She had half a mind to continue on without speaking, but then at the same time it would be all the more suspicious if she did so. She decided to stop, she cocking one hip and watching the girl as she adjusted herself. "Need to watch out sometimes I guess, and yea, you are the girl that was all over my brother in the marketplace. I did not expect to see you so very close to the palace, come to get some pretty pictures for the memory book, or...maybe trying to see if Aodhfin can come out and play?" She sighed and moved on ahead of her, away from the palace, if she wished to follow she was welcomed to, but she was not going to linger here, now with the guards watching her every move.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 pm
Lakshmi blinked some. "I wouldn't say I was all over him.. You're brother's just been kind to me is all and as such I view him as a friend." She offered the other female a small smile and followed along, talking as she did. "But no, I didn't come to add pictures to my photo album.. More to ask him a few questions, pick his brain a bit but it's unimportant and can wait for now. Did you come to see him?" She looked over her shoulder a moment before looking back to the other female. Her chat would have to wait if even his sister wasn't able to be seeing him, she figured that maybe she should check back tomorrow. Maybe then she could find a better decision to her dilemma of going or staying.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm
Time seemed to stop for a moment as the young jinn stole a glance once more at the strong Fire leader. Then it shifted forward so fast she barely remembered the events there after. From the moment she had been appointed a royal caretaker her life greatly changed. From babes to adults the youths changed before her very eyes as did her cherished memories of the times alone talking to the water she always carried. Now there was no time for much of anything that her duties would cover.

Even over time she herself had grown into a lovely woman capable to speak and think on her own. While she still held her duties as hand maiden and caretaker her ideals were hers and hers alone. She herself had a bodyguard which was amusing to say the least for it was the Fiery solemn Jinn she had first laid those placid curious eyes upon. Now with her foster kids grown and able she had more time to resonate with her element.

Stepping into the sacred pool she changed her body to form legs and stepped in carefully. A long sigh escaped her as she settled into the pool surrounded with lilies. Twirling her fingers the water played upon the surface causing a silent girl to smile once again.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 pm
Her majesty had spent her days locked away in her harem. She having taken a particular shine to a pair of twins that she treasured beyond most others. She still had her personal guard and lover, the sweet albino at her side, but as she sat there, the end of a water pipe held lightly in her nimble fingers she lost herself in thought. Death, the rebel leader had been sentenced to death for his treason against her and the murders from years gone by. It was fitting, very fitting, and yet she sat there, tormented and lost to herself as she thought of her husband. Would he have wanted this? An eye for an eye, and his rebels had been the cause of so much death.

She rose from the pile of plush pillows that covered the floor, her body pulling away from the sleeping men at her sides. She had to see him, had to confront this monster face to face, he deserved to look into the eyes of the one that would mean his death.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Nothing could have prepared Zedonius for the events that came to pass that night in the palace. First, there was the unexpected surprise Aodhfin had been tasked with: delivering him his two sons. Of course, it really didn't take a genius to figure out who the boys' mother was, a brief rolling of the eyes having been given as he thought back to the night in question. But, none the less, they were his responsibility now and he would ensure that they received the training necessary so that one would succeed him when the time was right. The second surprise of the evening was the queen's deliberation: appointing him as the personal bodyguard to her handmaid; Talise.

Time passed quickly, the two boys having grown into fine young jinn, both more than capable of handling the duties they'd been given. Though the boys' growth was exceptional, what was even more impressive was how much the fire leader grown himself. The hardened nature he'd been so well known for seemed to have softened a little, Talise's presence in his life being greatly attributed to that...the two of them having grown quite close in the months that passed.

~~~

"Well now..." Zedonius' less than stern voice seemed a whisper in Talise's ear, strong hands showing a truly gentle side to them as shoulders were massaged, the fire jinn having slipped silently into the tub with her. "This is a sight I could find myself growing accustomed to." A coy smirk found itself curling those lips, digits working smoothly into the kinks of her muscles.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:17 pm
Talise swirled her fingers as the water trickled and danced around her. Each wave was playful as they spun like miniature dancers. Her eyes lit with life and admiration as her creations split in twos dancing much like the harem her Queen assembled. She giggled softly as the moved like silent belly dancers switching partners back and forth. Her legs moved in motion as her bottom was firm against the polished stone as the water lapped at her sides.

Her attention though caused the dancers to cease as a swift heat filled the gently swaying pool she sat within. Strong hands caressed her stiff shoulders as heat traveled throughout her frame. She felt like putty as her skin polished and shining was ridden of impurities and stress. She couldn't help but sigh in contentment with his presence. For this lone warrior warmed her heart and lonely soul when it was most needed.

She smiled as his voice touched her ears, "Really now?" she asked in a chuckle as her body leaned into his deep hands, "This is something I definitely could get accustomed to." Once again she sighed and found inner piece at the hands of a warrior that captured her heart.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff