Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Ivan's room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:46 pm
~ This place is dark, smells like pizza, and messy with stolen nick nacks. There are gymnastic poles everywere, and a loft that is only acessable by climbing. There is also a corner coverd in old cracked mirrors for his stelth pratice. Not much is in this room other than a pile of blankets up in the loft were he likes to sleep, and the acrobatic equimpent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm
*nomad slowly closed his eyes and sighed*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 pm
- Ivan was napping under a pile of blankets in the loft. Then he heard someone outside his door. He didnt even bother moving. The door had opend and some shuffled in, sighing. "Oh God not another one." He grumbled. They always sent him the newbees first. He rolled around in the blankets, sending one over the edge and nocking over an empty can of pepsi. "What happend to your face?" He asked grogly, still half asleep. He got to his kneees and squinted at him. "Heh, well what ever happend must have hurt like Hell." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm
*nomad slowly turned his head* "brother, if you were in my shoes you would always think you were in hell." *blood slightly dripped from nomads mask*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 pm
- Ivan brushed his hands over his black mass of bed head hair and smerked. "Dude Ive had my fair share of the place. Never going back. Here." He said, tossing Nomad a can of Bud Light. He grabbed himself one from the cooler beside him. "Cheer's ta walking with the Devil himself on our backs." He said, not waiting for the guy to respond. He chuged the can and threw it at the wall. "So, ither Im goign to call you Astro Boy or your going to give me your name." Ivan said, jumping down. He relized that the noob was actually taller and buffer than he was. However this did not intimadate him, but made him feel more connected with the guy. The reason, unknown.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 pm
*nomad raised his bud light in the toast* "And may we have a chance to pay him back for everything he has done and by that, I mean kick his a*s." *nomad gulped the beer through the mouth piece and crushed the can in his in his hand * "names nomad and I had one hell of a first day." "And don't worry as far as repair goes just give myself and my suit time it will repair itself. For the most part but I need some help with one repair, my chemical limiter is busted."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 pm
- Ivan smiled at Nomads toast. "Thats alot of words that I dont really understand, but hey, good luck with that Nomad." He said. " So why did they send you here? Its not just because of that suit is it? Or you, accedent." He said, noticing that he looked pretty banged up. "Not to judge or anything, but it looks like your suits alittle ruff around the edges."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 pm
"I went Berserk, and I destroyed my suit in the process." *nomad tryed to stand and fell to the floor* "ugh...People dont know how lucky they truly are..."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 pm
- Ivan stood next to Nomad, then ploped ont he ground as well, only crosslegged and less of a falling look. "I know exatically what you mean. Not the going beserk part or... having a man made thing attached to me. The thing is, I didnt know how well my life was before I had my own issue." Ivan said. "I mean most people wouldnt know how it felt to not be able to see your own hands. Before I could control myself I was at a huge disadvantage in my line of work." He said, moving his arms around to empithize what he was saying. "And thats the thing. When I couldnt control, I was a mess. I considerd what was going on was some sort of berdin. But now that Ive learned to master it." Ivan said, making his hand turn invisable. "Its the best thing that could have happend to me." He looked at his hand for a second, then grinned at Nomad. "I think I know why you are here Astro." He said jumpping up to his feet. He climbed, using his upper body strength, up the many ropes and poles to the celing, rapping his legs around the rapture, upside down. He punched into the dry wall, and made a hole. He stuck his hand into the hole and began pulling rocks out and dropping them on the floor. Ivan stoped, looked at them for a second. "Wach your head." He said, although the rocks had already fallen. He didnt care. He pulled out a small bag, which appered to be full of something. He jumped down, landing on the floor but only his shoes made a soft clink on the wood. He stood up straight and turnd at the waist. "Nice eh? Took me forever to learn that." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 am
*nomads suit started to repair itself all scratches and dents soon almost appear to fade as the nano machines started to work on him and the suit his goggles and face mask soon started to look brand new and soon his suit looked brand new and gave a bright shine to it* "Repair incomplete, one malfunction detected please fix immediately." *the machine computer spoke out loud*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 am
- Ivan threw the bag over onto his blankets. "Cant do anything about that until Layle or Sam gets back. They're the ones who know all this high tec mumbo jumbo. Until then though, we are going to see how much you can handle without breaking my stuff." Ivan said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm
*nomad nodded and stood up * "very well."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:36 pm
- Ivan took off his jacket, leaving himself in only his pants. "Ok first we are going to see just how much you can and can not do. Like..." He said, twirrling around for a second to find something on the floor. He picked up a dumbell, 25. "This. I want you to lift it." He said, doing it himself, then handing it to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm
"thats easy." *nomad took the weight and lifted it with ease*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 pm
- Ivan grinned. "Now lift this." He said, handing him another dumbell, 25. Then he took out two rings from hunder a pile of magazines. "These are called weightlets. Like bracelets." He said, and strapped them onto Nomads bicepts, upper arms and lower arms. "Rich people use em all the time. They get heavyer after each pump." Ivan said taking a step back. "Maximum is 500 pounds. Have fun." He said crossing his arms to wach. Nomad could probably pass this limit... maybe. The suit is the only problem. Heck if the suit was fine then Nomad could take on an intire army.  
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff