Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[JRP] Lan'tis x Tifara'Divina: So you want to Join huh?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 am
Players Involved:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:26 am
It was times like these that made Lan'tis missed companionship, though he wasn't much of a talker he enjoyed a body next to his in the simple act of friendship as well as the peace of it all. He was currently sitting on a sandy hill area overlooking part of his lands as well as the rogue lands. There were many stars out in the sky tonight and it seemed the heavens were putting on a show just for him to watch.

A stray breeze came along and he closed his eyes as it carded through his silvery-blue mane. He liked the nights best as the day tended to be too hot and sticky for his dark fur. Humming a tune he had heard when he was younger Lan'tis began to lie down to make himself comfortable. It couldn't hurt to stay in this area a little longer and watch the sun rise before resting.

Tifara slowly woke as the stray sunbeams hit her fur making it appear to be sparkling as well as hitting her eyes making her blink. The quietness of the day made her stretch in lazy enjoyment; it was a rare time when all were silent. Looking out into the grassy area she let her inner thoughts go free along with that a suppressed emotion of sadness. Her normally positive thoughts went to negative as she thought of living the rest of her life in the rogue lands. Her creative soul needed something more and the environment of these lands didn't really pull from her artistic side. As the day wore on and daily chores done Tifara decided to go out looking for materials to create some jewellery pieces.

Lan'tis grumbled slightly when he felt a cub climb over his warm sleeping body and fought a grin at the sounds the young one made trying to get his attention. Lan'tis opened his eyes slightly comical sight of a cub wiggling its butt and pouncing at a bug. " Come young one let's go find your nanny." His deep voice seemed to startle the cub into a duck and roll. Lan'tis stood and motioned for the little one to follow.

" I hear a heartbeat~ Its in the air with the butterflies~ Shine your light above me now~ High up where I'm finally free~" Tifara sang as she put together, in her opinion, a beautiful necklace made of vines and light brown stone. " Not too bad if I do say so myself." Smiling she bent and managed to get it around her own neck. A loud wolf whistle made her head jerk up with a startled gasp. What was in front of her made her back up in fright. One..no two male lions were advancing towards her with undisguised lust and violence. She felt her fur bristle before instinct took over and she turned and ran as fast as she could.

Once the cub was delivered to its proper care Lan'tis moved on back to his post as one of the guardians of their lands. He moved to the ledge that over looked the lands and scanned the grounds for a few hours. His shift was almost over when a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach made him stick around for a few minutes after shift. Eyes narrowing he could see and hear sounds of branches snapping as well as birds going crazy and taking flight in fright. Though technically the rogue lands were not his own to guard, it was against his code to ignore a possible threat or rescue. So he jumped from his perch and headed towards the disturbance.

" Hey baby-girl! Why are you runnin'? " One of the unknown males shouted with a sneer heavily implied in his tone. Tifara held her breath to the point she felt dizzy from lack of oxygen while peering out from her hiding spot. " We just...want to talk.." A round of cruel laughter sounded through the air. ' No way in hell I'd willing go out there pigs.' She thought frantically looking for the best path of escape. Deciding it was best to head away from the noise the males were currently making she counted to three silently in her head. '1...2...-' She blinked another male appeared causing her gasp to slip out and freeze. She watched in horror as the star patterned male turn towards her with his eyes looking right into her scared ones.

The sound of male laughter cause Lan'tis a moment to freeze before frowning. " Sounds like trouble." He muttered under his breath and walked faster. He almost missed it it was that faint. He turned his huge head to the left and found a young lioness burrowed in the leaves frozen in the act of escape. He was about to open his mouth when a loud thump and snickers happened to his left. Silently he watched as the two males attitudes changed from intent to caution. They were young adolesence.

Frowning even more fiercely Lan'tis began to piece the puzzle together and he did not like it at all. " Disgraceful. You ought to be ashamed." His voice boomed out his disapproval and he watched as they both flinched before one cockily got into fighting position. " Do you really want to challenge me?" He rose a brow in mock wonder and stood still waiting to see the other would do. " I have many years of experience cub."

Tifara watched in wonder as the older lion took on the two younger lions and won. She turned away from the butts of the two lions running away to look at the older male who snorted. She bit her lip nervously while whispering, "T-thank you for the rescue." Cautiously she crept out of hiding and got ready incase he decided to attack her as well. But all he did was stare...which was a bit unnerving. She ignored him for a few minutes as she looked around for some familiar land mark. " Oh, man I don't even know where I am..."

He watched her for a few minutes before speaking. "Are you alright? You were very lucky I came around kid. I just so happened to be watching the boarder lands, you are near dawnwalker lands and rogue. " He sat where he was as a gesture to make her feel in control. " I am Lan'tis guardian of the Dawnwalkers. Nice necklace."

"Oh." She had heard about them, sun worshippers and a great many artisans that would share in her passion of art. " Thank you, I made it myself..." She shyly before a burst of impulsiveness took her. " I want to join! Um, I mean would you please take me to the temple so that I may request for acceptance?" She waited and watched his every move. Maybe here she would find her true destiny and acceptance.

"You wish to join?" Lan'tis blinked at the quick request. 'Huh, interesting and yet curious to how quickly she made her decision.' He shrugged before replying, " I see no harm in showing you were to go, but know this, the decision you make is life altering. You are amoung a pride now and we have rules to follow so make yourself familiar with them 'kay kid?" He watched as she nodded her understanding before groaning a bit as he stood. " Alright, follow me and welcome to Tuait'tekem Lands."

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas