Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Suzume's Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
As the paw came down Gamakichi let it tap his head before squinting his eyes, smacking his adversaries limb away. "Watch where yer steppin' mutt! Tonight I'll be feastin' on the spoils of victory! Pull the table around and break out the booze! We're gettin' feisty~" Hoppin' on in, right after Suzume said it was alright to enter, Gamakichi headed on over to the table while Apollo strolled int after. Lightly he sat what he brought down, showing his little pieces of affection. Hearing Suzu-chan saw they were making dinner made him blink while looking at the ramen. "Not trying to downplay your choice of meals but...babe..I had the thought of whipping you up something, if that was alright?" It was part of his evil little scheme. First, woo her, then feed her, then woo her some more. She'd forget all about him being a crappy boyfriend and he'd be in the clear. While the adults were talking Gamakichi was at the table playing with the cards, donning his signature poker cap. "Alright kibbles, you sure yer ready for this? I don't want you cryin' home to yer mama after the spankin' I'm about to dish on ya!" A lot of smack talk, but it was all in good fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

It was not as if she was furious with Apollo for ignoring her. Suzume's own father had been away serving Kumogakure and she understood. Yet she had expected a relationship to be a little more... glamorous in a way. She had always heard how things were lovey dovey, but it seemed like Apollo was gone for very long stretches of time. "Well... I certainly had not expected company tonight." replied Suzume, smiling softly as the other offered to fix her dinner. "Okay, I suppose that would be fine." she said, teasing the blonde slightly and letting the dog and the frog take over the table for now.

Cloud meanwhile, took a seat and smirked as Gamakichi continued trash talking. "Bring it on, tadpole. You're gonna be crying on Apollo's shoulder after I clean house again."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:37 pm
User ImageGamakichi flipped the cards around plainly, smiling to himself all the while. "Kehahaha! Oii, Apollo! Bring in the drinks! Oh and summon Gamatatsu and Gamafuta. Hell, even bring Gamatetsu in. I need spectators for this beating I'mma about to give this mutt!" Paying little mind to his toad counterpart, Apollo heard Suzume's words before smiling and nodding. It seemed she'd be fine with him cooking after all, so he'd get right on that. "One moment.." Doing a few handsigns Apollo touched the a wall and out came a plume of smoke. From inside 3 toads appeared, all of em waving to Suzume before hopping on into the main room to get the party started. "Now that they're havin' fun lemme get started on dinner." His jacket slipped off and went flying onto the table before the blonde donned an apron. After cracking his knuckles, Apollo went scouring through the fridge to see what his lovely lady had that he could make. "Suzu, what is all in here? Are you feelin' anything special for tonight?" If needed he could run down to a nearby store and pick something up. Not much of a hassle. Back in the main room Gamakichi was high fivin' his toad pals while dealin' the cards to Cloud. "Alright pup, same rules as always, cept the bet is much bigger. I win you buy my snacks for the next month. You win...HAHA! Yeah, like that would happen." It was on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image

Raising a brow as Apollo summoned more toads, Suzume had met them before and she smiled and waved back to them before they hopped into her living room. Toads, always interesting and yet they were so loud. It certainly killed some of the romance, but at least they would be busy playing cards. Her fridge was stocked with enough food to make a proper meal for two, vegetables, fruit, meat, rice... Suzume really just had not been in the mood to put in the effort if it was just herself. "Not really... I'm sure anything you make will be fine." said Suzume, grinning in a slightly mischievous manner as she watched him. It would be a test of the old man's memory, to see if he remembered that she liked mushrooms and stir fried rice with pork and such in it. Or that she even liked salad, so long as it was not doused with a lot of dressing.

Meanwhile, Cloud was sitting at the table, watching the toads come in and picking up his cards when they were dealt. It was a little hard to hold them, not having opposable thumbs and such, but after practice the dog had a way of picking them up one at a time, looking at each and setting them back down. "Fine, fine, be prepared to fetch me whatever I desire to snack on for the next month." joked Cloud, smirking and confident he would win.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:57 pm
User ImageThe game was serious! Snacks galore was on the line and there was no way Gamakichi was gonna lose. "You got em boss! He must not know we come from a gamblin' pond!" Hell yeah they did. Being sly and sneaky, the toads knew poker like the back of their hand. Snickering Gamakichi picked his cards up while smiling from ear to ear. All three toads in unison threw their heads back before shouting. "AWWWWW YEAHH!" To be perfectly honest he had a shitty hand, but it was traditional for him to go hard even when he knew there was a slim chance he could win. After playing a few hands Gamakichi lost..again and again and again. They played for hours, but to no avail. He just had bad luck. After awhile the toad strolled into the kitchen where Apollo was now, washing dishes from the meal cooked earlier on. "I'm out. Mutt cheated again." Smiling, he turned while placing both hands on his hips. "Sureee he did~ Anyway, later. Give your father and the elder my regards." Pfft, whatever. The toad snorted before poofing and Apollo stood laughing lightly to himself. Everything had been cleaned up and the blonde blinked, wondering what to do now. "Suzume I'm done cleaning up the kitchen. Its getting late so I'll be heading out soon." This was the usual. Apollo wasn't used to staying the night and rarely did, so he was just getting his stuff together.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

Honestly, after their last game, Cloud was not at all phased by whatever the toads said. He merely smirked as they continued on with their trash talk and played his cards. He continued to win, already imagining all the delicious snacks they would bring him. When the game was over, Cloud was laughing loudly as Gamakichi walked into the kitchen.

The meal had been quite good and now Suzume felt full and satisfied. Yet she was a little uneasy as a thought came to mind. Despite how long Apollo had been gone, they had still shared some wonderful times together. He was the only man she had ever dated but... the red head felt that she wanted to be closer to him. Keeping her gaze to the ground, feeling nervous as Apollo said he would head out soon, Suzume said "You don't have to go." Maybe tonight it would happen... unless she lost her nerve. But right now she did not want Apollo to go. "I'd... I'd like it if you stayed the night."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:26 pm
User ImageAlright! Jacket on. Shoes tied up. Everything seemed nice and in order. Apollo shifted out the kitchen and was heading to the door when he caught wind of Suzume's voice. That was strange. For a second he thought she said she wanted him to stay the night. He blinked a few times, turning around to look to Suzume with a kinda lost face. His head had tilted to the side and you could tell he had no idea what she meant by him staying the night. "If your worried about my safety I'll be fine. Your looking at one of the strongest Shinobi in all of Cloud haha." Yeah that had shoot right over his head and the blonde literally was playing it off as if she didn't mean anything else behind her words. "So yeah. Don't worry Suzu. I'll be just fine." He waked back over to Suzume, giving her a warm hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Unless you needed me for something else I'll be going." Apollo wasn't trying to avoid the situation in the slightest. It was more like he didn't understand what was going on. He'd always known Suzume to be reserved and didn't know much else of her. Anything hinting to...well, ya know, was always gonna just float right over him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image

Maybe she did not talk about that matter, but was he really so clueless? It must have been so long since he'd last had it that it slipped his memory. Blushing softly as the other hugged and kissed her forehead, she frowned softly before grabbing the sleeve of his jacket. "Apollo... I'd like you to stay for the night." Right now she was staring at her feet, cheeks beginning to turn red as she held onto his jacket. It certainly was not a promise of anything, but... maybe something might. Suzume just wanted him to stay the night and see how this would play out, and if she was ready for going further. Hopefully he might get the hint and she would not have to spell it out for him.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm
User ImageTime to go..right? Wrong. As Apollo was about to turn Suzume had grabbed the edge of his jacket, causing him to shift back to her and give his full attention. Now what could possibly be the problem now? Upon hearing her speak, it seemed like she was really adept on him staying, which caused him to narrow his eyes, "Are you going to prank me or something? Is it punishment for being a bad boyfriend?" Still completely oblivious to what was going on the blonde placed his finger under Suzume's chin, raising her face up to look at him. "Anyway why are you hiding that beautiful face of yours...and...whats with the blush?" He hadn't said anything out of the norm, or at least he didn't think he did. The girls in the guys head started to shift though and it was as if a lightbulb had gone off into the air. He blinked a few times before grasping Siuzume's arms. "I understand now Suzu,,,I'm sorry for being so daft." Yeah he got it. Completely. "Your totally freaked out about Gamakichi's toad love and you want protection cause your afraid. Its so clear. I'll defintely stay to keep you company." Poor girl must've been freaked out. Hell, Apollo would be too if a toad came onto him. "I'll be getting ready for bed. Took a shower earlier so I should be fine without one now. Just lemme know where I'll be sleeping." Poor innocent Apollo.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Was he serious? Suzume could only stare at Apollo as he jumped to the wrong conclusion. Cloud on the other hand, groaned softly and placed a paw over his face. He was a dog and even he could understand the hint that Suzume was trying to get across. Mind you, the red head had probably never sent out signals before but it still should have crossed Apollo's mind what she was driving at.

At this point, Suzume was feeling quite embarrassed and could only reach out to punch Apollo's arm. It probably would not hurt him but still. "No! This has nothing to do with Gamakichi!" she said, sounding slightly frustrated that the other was not getting it. Or... maybe he had and he wasn't interested?

Clearing his throat, Cloud said "Well, I think I'm gonna head out, maybe hang with the other dogs of Kumo tonight." Standingu up, he headed for the door and Suzume opened it for him. She closed it before looking to Apollo, still blushing as she said "You'd be sleeping in my bed, with me. I thought that... I thought that maybe I... we..." Great, now she was getting flustered. "I thought we could be closer together tonight... maybe... if it felt right. But if you don't want to do that then fine, go home."

Still embarassed, she walked passed him and headed to her room. If she had no sex appeal or whatever, then fine. They could just go on in the relationship without it and they'd just be as they were now. Why would it bother Suzume if Apollo didn't want to be closer?

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
Okay so this wasn't about Gamakichi? What? Alright obviously they had somehow somewhere lost track of what was going on. At least, Apollo hadn't the slightest idea what was going on with her. Hearing Cloud say he was heading out and watching Suzume walk off after her outburst made the blonde scratch the back of his head. "Oi, Suzume what did I do?" Soon as she came back in he had his answer. This wasn't about Gamakichi, at all. It was about the two of them and it seemed like he wasn't paying attention in the slightest. Once those words escaped Suzume's lips Apollo stared at her with a blank face, now TRULY understanding what she meant. When did she develop the want for...sex? Not that he thought she was a robot or anything but honestly every time they came to the ideal of doing it she kinda weasled out of the situation. This happened so many times that Apollo honestly just gave up on it and would wait for Suzume to come to him, but that was so long ago. A heavy sigh came from the older man while he tossed his jacket on a chair and walked into the room after his significant other. There weren't any words, cause he felt like he didn't need to say anything and that his actions would explain it all. Apollo's arm went out, grasped Suzume's, twisted her around and all at once he'd picked her up by the legs and wrapped them on either side of himself. His lips smashed into hers, taking of course that she'd realize what was going on, and a little make out session would ensue. After a little while he'd cut back, looking deep into her eyes with his own hues. "I'm sorry. I've wanted to do something like this for a long..long time, but it didn't seem like you were ready when I made advances. I wasn't used to it. Trust me Suzume I'd love to get closer to you however possible."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:49 am
User Image

Maybe she was acting a little crazy but... she just felt so embarrassed, a little frustrated and of course nervous. The red head had always felt so career oriented during her life, trying to rise up in rank, become a great swordsman like her father... romance had not crossed her mind much until she had gotten closer to Apollo. Even when they had gotten together, for a time she had been content with kisses and hugs. After all, it was her first real relationship and everything had just been so new to her. It was why she was so slow to be receptive to the idea of sex. Of course she knew the mechanics and what happened with unprotective sex and such... even without it all explained to her, it still seemed like this scary, unknown territory.

Surprised when the other grabbed her, Suzume let herself be turned around and pulled into Apollo's embrace. When they kissed, the red head took a second before she responded and began kissing the man back. One thing she had certainly missed was being this close to him, kissing and hugging... but there was a part of her that knew it could be taken further. When they finished making out, Suzume was slightly breathless, eyes half-lidded as she stared back into Apollo's eyes.

Of course at his words, she began blushing again and his her face at the point where his neck and shoulder met. "I know... and I'm sorry." she murmured, able to take in his scent from this position as she continued to hold on to the blonde. "I just... I always felt so nervous before. I've never done anything like that and I felt like if I wasn't any good then things might not be good between us anymore." Maybe it sounded childish, but she had honestly been worried. Apollo was older than her and probably used to being with someone with more experience.

"But... I feel like I want to try now. It was just... a little embarrassing that I had to spell it out." murmured Suzume.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:49 pm
User ImageSlowly Apollo let Suzume down onto her own two feet, taking in everything she said. Well that all made sense to him, but why would she hold those words back instead of just outright saying something. It'd have made things a ton easier if she was honest with herself and explaining things, especially since Apollo had no idea what to expect. "So you thought something as simple as bad sex was going to break us apart?" It was a legit reason to hold off, but being as old as Apollo was it only made him laugh lightly to himself. "Suzume you had nothing to worry about. Ever. It would've been your first time and usually when its your first time at doing anything you make a few mistakes. My first time being intimate wasn't the most amazing, that was for sure, but you'll only get better with practice. I mean, not to say we would be doing THAT a lot if it WERE to happen...Err. just forget it. " There wasn't any need to keep on explaining. He was sure she understood the gist, at the very least, of what he was saying. "How about you go take a shower and just get yourself together? When you come out I'll be right here, ready and waiting for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

Maybe it was silly to worry about, but it had seemed a bit like a scary thing to her. Plus things like that seemed embarrassing to talk about. Set back on her feet, the other's words helped to put Suzume's mind at some ease. Apollo was the same, sweet man that she had expected him to be, and it was nice even though he was a little goofy. At least she wasn't expected to be great her first time around. Nodding her head at his suggestion, Suzume kissed Apollo on the cheek and said "I love you..."

Gathering her bed time clothes from the futon, she headed to her bathroom and washed up. When she came back, she was wearing a pair of cotton shorts, a t-shirt, and her hair was still a little damp. At this point she didn't bother to hide how nervous she felt but stepped into her bedroom anyway. "Ready..."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 pm
User ImageWith Suzume exiting the room Apollo instantly began setting things up. Candles, lowering the light, the sweet smell of lavender looming all about the room. All wrapped and pulled off by a single blonde, whom stood in nothing but his underwear with a brilliant smile planted. Hopefully this would make the night more interesting and lead to Suzume enjoying herself a bit more. This was her first time after all, so why not make it special? When hearing that the lady of the hour re-entered the blonde shifted on his heel, both arms spread wide before giving a single bow. "Welcome~ I hope you enjoy what I've done with the place." He strolled over, scars running across his body which were linked only by a tattoo in the middle of his chest. Everything seemed together and set, now it was time to see how exactly Suzume would react. Coming up to her Apollo lightly grabbed her hand, starting merely by kissing that lightly while leading up to her shoulder, across the bone to her neck. His hands caressing that tight well fitted figure from the constant training she'd went threw. Apollo was going to enjoy this in every way he knew how and possibly more. He wanted to satisfy her. NEEDED to satisfy her. He walked over from that position on her to the bed, sitting down first before patting his lap, inviting her to join him. "I'll take this slow and allow you to enjoy every moment of it."  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff