Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm
enzerubebii98255
Lake saw it and show the tail the snake hissed and kicked wataru out of the way and ran to Lake for the locket."Snow..lend me your powers..." then suddenly a blizzard happened. it was so strong it blinded the leapoards the lion and the snake. but it wasent snow it was sakurra flowers. She smiled and pounced on unknown wind. they were tossed back and forth till they both fell in a lake.

Daisuke held the pups in his arms. They were all asleep. "Lake, they're safe!"

Wu, Tsubaki, D., Orhime, and Wataru walked towards them, "Mission Accomplished?" Daisuke stared at the water, "No . . . not yet." The water seemed to bubble and out from it burst . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm
The bubbles stopped as unknowns winds body came up. then laughing happened. it was lakes. shes was in her element. swimming and laughing. Sakura slowly woke up,"Papa i thought i heard mama laughing..."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 am
enzerubebii98255
The bubbles stopped as unknowns winds body came up. then laughing happened. it was lakes. shes was in her element. swimming and laughing. Sakura slowly woke up,"Papa i thought i heard mama laughing..."

Daisuke smiled, "Yes she is laughing." Kaze and Teru woke up, "Ah! The lion!" They looked around, "Where'd he go?" The others laughed, "Well . . . it looked like your mother took care of them but . . . that wasn't something you see everyday."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 am
She popped out of the water giggleing a litle and stopped seeing her family learned how she got her name and blushed embarrassed "Ill go...dry off now." swims and shakes some of the water off..  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 pm
enzerubebii98255
She popped out of the water giggleing a litle and stopped seeing her family learned how she got her name and blushed embarrassed "Ill go...dry off now." swims and shakes some of the water off..

Daisuke and the others laughed again. "C'mon Lake . . . let's go and enjoy the last part of the festival . . . with everyone." The last part of course was the fireworks. The pups never seen them before and neither had Lake. A couple minutes later . . . they were set up and they started. *BOOM* The pups flinched at first, Sakura clinging to her father's leg as she hid her face but Daisuke urged her to look and when she did, the colors and patterns of the fireworks took away the scared feeling from the noise. The two boys who were fearless from the start started to yell at them saying how awesome they were. Daisuke put his paws around his beloved mate, Laughing Lake and whispered in her ears, "I love you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 pm
When they got home lake was tense. she smelled blood. and when she saw a war in a tribe her family indicts took over. "Honey...forgive me. but my family is in danger.." She jumped out of the plane. snow saw her and she made the winds gently guide her down. "About time sister! now hurry we have to make it to the temples.toho cant hold the front much longer."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 pm
enzerubebii98255
When they got home lake was tense. she smelled blood. and when she saw a war in a tribe her family indicts took over. "Honey...forgive me. but my family is in danger.." She jumped out of the plane. snow saw her and she made the winds gently guide her down. "About time sister! now hurry we have to make it to the temples.toho cant hold the front much longer."

Daisuke was surprised, "Wait . . ." But it was too late, she was gone. "Daddy! Where is mommy going?" The mercenary looked a this pups and swallowed. "She's going to fight . . . . but I don' know more than that." He desperately wanted to go help but . . . would they allow it? He knew that Wataru and Orihime could watch the pups but would the tribe allow an outsider to help?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 pm
Lake needed his help more then anything. she knew they were bond by their souls so whatever happened to lake drove him nuts then she saw an outsider helping the shadow wolves. kodi the mountain goat and the general of the rival of the millitary. "Now who do we have here? The mercenary's prized possession in my grasp? oooh revenge will be more sweeterthen i thought" he puts a knife in har arm and she screams.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 pm
enzerubebii98255
Lake needed his help more then anything. she knew they were bond by their souls so whatever happened to lake drove him nuts then she saw an outsider helping the shadow wolves. kodi the mountain goat and the general of the rival of the millitary. "Now who do we have here? The mercenary's prized possession in my grasp? oooh revenge will be more sweeterthen i thought" he puts a knife in har arm and she screams.

Daisuke who had worried for the life of his mate had set the pups into his sister's care and followed her, it didn't matter if he was an outsider or not, Lake was his mate and he had an obligation to look after her. As Kodi put a knife through his mate's arm. His anger snapped and he roared, his snarl freezing the blood of battle hardened warriors on both side. The crimson eye was glowing. His blade was at the Mountain Goat's throat. "Get your hooves off my mate." His voice was think with a deadly malice that seemed to cut the air in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:16 pm
"Ahh the hell wolf finally exposed himself." he acted like he was surrendering but kicks daiskue in the gut,"Listen you b*****d! shes my business. she among her weak siblings knowi where the ice blade is and I WANT IT!" he dragged the weak twins to the mountains as if teleporting. then he kicked then to a door. "OPEN IT!"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 pm
enzerubebii98255
"Ahh the hell wolf finally exposed himself." he acted like he was surrendering but kicks daiskue in the gut,"Listen you b*****d! shes my business. she among her weak siblings knowi where the ice blade is and I WANT IT!" he dragged the weak twins to the mountains as if teleporting. then he kicked then to a door. "OPEN IT!"

Daisuke was kicked, it hurt but not as much as it was to see his mate be dragged by someone he fought in the war. He followed him and snatched Lake away from his hold. He clung to her tightly, "I should have killed you ten years ago!" The door the mountain goat was kicking started to crack. He growled, the Ice Blade, he never heard about it before. He was in a protective stance over his mate.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 pm
The goat opened the door to see the chest then tried to pull the choker off snow. "Give me...the key you winter loving wolf!"Snow started gagging and lake ws worried.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 pm
Kind Wolf was just coming in, and he snarled seeing the goat choking Snow, and he used a spear to knock the goat away, "What do YOU think you are doing?" he demanded, putting the spear to his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 pm
Snow looked at daiskue,"Daiskue meet my mate kind wolf.." lake growled"Sos no time for introductions. Daiskue you see that sword box Im gonna grab it. you and kind wolf entertain their military leader.Snow. check on Toho.."Snow nodded and ran off and lake ran as fast as she could for the box. seeing a shadow wolf chase her,"Crap"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 am
Daisuke snarled, "My pleasure." He katana was held loosely in his right paw. As he saw a Shadow Wolf running towards his mate, he threw his sheathe at him so fast that the wolf didn't even see it coming. It hit him in the head and knocked him out. While he did this, Daisuke dashed towards the Goat and let loose a flurry of blows that cut the ground and air in front of him. "Fifteen Ren . . . Fang!" He slashed upwards and unleashed a slash that was multiplied by 15. Basically 15 slashes in one attack.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff