Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
*colors on the walls* Umm.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:33 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Well, day 2 of low carbs is going well. Just have to keep it up. Fish and salad. biggrin

My arms are all bruised from blood drawing and IVs. Going to the other hospital Tuesday to confirm I'm poor, so we'll get started again after that.

Whoo.

Careful with the greens. Even most veggies are chock full of carbs and detrimental to a low-carb diet. But keep at it, the results are always worth it.
*nodds*

They warned me against potatoes, corn, and a few others. For the rest, the benefits outweigh the rest. As long as you don't eat a bushel.

Through most of the day and no vomiting yet. So yay I guess.

I've heard about potatoes. My ma's doctor always goes on and on about how unhealthy taters are. Luckily, that was a easy food to drop for me, hardly ate tubers that wasn't in fry form. God, do I miss fries. XP

Oh, good! Got my fingers crossed for ya.
Yeah, they are a great cheap food, but the starch in them is terrible for some diets.

I don't think I'll have that hard of a time giving up fries. The bad thing is Taco Bell. Unless you eat normal tacos, you can pretty much just eat one of anything if you don't get any pop. So we'll probably be going for tacos at some point. cat_razz

*wants a nacho bell grande*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Well, day 2 of low carbs is going well. Just have to keep it up. Fish and salad. biggrin

My arms are all bruised from blood drawing and IVs. Going to the other hospital Tuesday to confirm I'm poor, so we'll get started again after that.

Whoo.

Careful with the greens. Even most veggies are chock full of carbs and detrimental to a low-carb diet. But keep at it, the results are always worth it.
*nodds*

They warned me against potatoes, corn, and a few others. For the rest, the benefits outweigh the rest. As long as you don't eat a bushel.

I've heard about potatoes. My ma's doctor always goes on and on about how unhealthy taters are. Luckily, that was a easy food to drop for me, hardly ate tubers that wasn't in fry form. God, do I miss fries. XP

Yeah, they are a great cheap food, but the starch in them is terrible for some diets.

I don't think I'll have that hard of a time giving up fries. The bad thing is Taco Bell. Unless you eat normal tacos, you can pretty much just eat one of anything if you don't get any pop. So we'll probably be going for tacos at some point. cat_razz

I don't like a lot of Tex-Mex. My foods tend to be simple, due to the fact that a food's texture can make me go into dry-heaves if it's "wrong". XP  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:12 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Whoo.

*nodds*

I don't like a lot of Tex-Mex. My foods tend to be simple, due to the fact that a food's texture can make me go into dry-heaves if it's "wrong". XP
Oooh, that's no fun. So no Tapioca pudding then?

Went there today. Five tacos with a bunch of carb free sides. Damn Tasty. I miss my fancier things and Baja Blast, but oh well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:18 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
*nodds*

Went there today. Five tacos with a bunch of carb free sides. Damn Tasty. I miss my fancier things and Baja Blast, but oh well.

Nope.

Baja Blast, I do like. One of the things I had to give up, Mtn Dew. Weird that it was until today that I got any caffeine since I went on the diet, when I found out that the latest box of Atkins shakes I got had coffee in them.

I felt like I could fistfight God. :U  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
*nodds*

Nope.

Baja Blast, I do like. One of the things I had to give up, Mtn Dew. Weird that it was until today that I got any caffeine since I went on the diet, when I found out that the latest box of Atkins shakes I got had coffee in them.

Aww. Yeah, that's rough. Have you tried diet Dew? Its not bad. Being on diets for years diet pop is one of the best ways to cut calories/sugar.

My fave diets are diet root beer (non generic, otherwise its all good) or Diet Sun Drop. Both are quite tasty with minimal aftertaste. Both caffeine-free if I recall correctly.

Kinda feeling odd right now. Wonder if its low blood sugar.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Nope.

Aww. Yeah, that's rough. Have you tried diet Dew? Its not bad. Being on diets for years diet pop is one of the best ways to cut calories/sugar.

My fave diets are diet root beer (non generic, otherwise its all good) or Diet Sun Drop. Both are quite tasty with minimal aftertaste. Both caffeine-free if I recall correctly.

I used to be quite the coffee fiend, back when I was cutting down on my drinking. Then I started feeling crappy all the time, mixed with some chest pains. They went away after I dropped the bean. I reckon a little coffee every now and then wouldn't hurt, though. But Mtn Dew for me, stuff's loaded with caff.

You're probably gonna feel off for a while, since going low carb is supposed to cause a shift in metabolism. I can't say the same for you, but I started feeling a lot more energetic several days into the diet, so give it some time.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:27 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Nope.

I used to be quite the coffee fiend, back when I was cutting down on my drinking. Then I started feeling crappy all the time, mixed with some chest pains. They went away after I dropped the bean. I reckon a little coffee every now and then wouldn't hurt, though. But Mtn Dew for me, stuff's loaded with caff.

You're probably gonna feel off for a while, since going low carb is supposed to cause a shift in metabolism. I can't say the same for you, but I started feeling a lot more energetic several days into the diet, so give it some time.
Was talking with a guy with diabetes on a Livestream and he mentioned one's vision "graying out" being a low blood sugar thing, which I had noticed earlier. So I ate some Chicken Paperkash Soup and felt better. blaugh

*nodds*
That's a lot of caffeine. Hope its mellowed out for ya.

Today I went to Wendy's and only ate about 45g of carbs, so I did rather well. ^_^
It was good to, though I learned to order a Caesar Side Salad with whatever dressing I want. Caesar has cheese, House has carrots. Cheese > carrots.

So how are you doing with your diet?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Nope.

Was talking with a guy with diabetes on a Livestream and he mentioned one's vision "graying out" being a low blood sugar thing, which I had noticed earlier. So I ate some Chicken Paperkash Soup and felt better. blaugh

*nodds*
That's a lot of caffeine. Hope its mellowed out for ya.

Today I went to Wendy's and only ate about 45g of carbs, so I did rather well. ^_^
It was good to, though I learned to order a Caesar Side Salad with whatever dressing I want. Caesar has cheese, House has carrots. Cheese > carrots.

So how are you doing with your diet?

You're doing better than I am!

I caved in and ate a few rolls. XP  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:08 am
5 days in the hospital motivated me I suppose.

I just had a ham 'n' biscuit sandwhich. It was DELICIOUS. Mostly ham and cheese, but yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 pm
Glad you two don't explode in sugary bloody dewm. <3  

Scott Illudus Delial

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300