Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
*colors on the walls* Umm.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 am
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Really? I did not know that. I'm not very knowledgeable on the first 6 FFs.

I didn't even know who that guy was up to a year ago, when a nostalgic discussion prompted me to go look him up. There's something of a hidden boss in Mario RPG, who came from the FF universe or something. Done forgotten the guy's name, but I still vividly remember it being a brutal fight.

Oh, those were the days. When Sqauresoft made interesting characters, before they merged with Enix and made Tidus, a character which will one day will be used as an increment of measurement to decide the severity of war crimes. Violently oppress the people you govern? Three Tiduses. The max is five Tiduses, which only one organization has ever gained. And that group is whoever came up with Jersey Shore.

His name was Culex. Take out the Earth Crystal that heals him first, and then take out the others. Leave one alive so he doesn't all heal them all back, and get healed by the other crystal. c:

I actually found that out a while back, after digging up a bunch of the game's sound track on Youtube.

Suuuuuch nostalgia. surprised

It has been a long time since the days of SNES and NES music's awesomeness. <3 I remember most , and still hum them from time to time.

That was what got me to go look up such music. I was humming a battle tune from FF9, and suddenly thought, "Oh hey, I have decent internet now, I should look up all this old music that goes through my head".

The nineties really gave us some awesome game music.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:51 am
Alistair Krowe
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Really? I did not know that. I'm not very knowledgeable on the first 6 FFs.

I didn't even know who that guy was up to a year ago, when a nostalgic discussion prompted me to go look him up. There's something of a hidden boss in Mario RPG, who came from the FF universe or something. Done forgotten the guy's name, but I still vividly remember it being a brutal fight.

Oh, those were the days. When Sqauresoft made interesting characters, before they merged with Enix and made Tidus, a character which will one day will be used as an increment of measurement to decide the severity of war crimes. Violently oppress the people you govern? Three Tiduses. The max is five Tiduses, which only one organization has ever gained. And that group is whoever came up with Jersey Shore.

His name was Culex. Take out the Earth Crystal that heals him first, and then take out the others. Leave one alive so he doesn't all heal them all back, and get healed by the other crystal. c:

I actually found that out a while back, after digging up a bunch of the game's sound track on Youtube.

It has been a long time since the days of SNES and NES music's awesomeness. <3 I remember most , and still hum them from time to time.

That was what got me to go look up such music. I was humming a battle tune from FF9, and suddenly thought, "Oh hey, I have decent internet now, I should look up all this old music that goes through my head".

It's all too random for me, but I must have a whole library of old Megaman themes and music stuck in here. *Taps on his forehead*  

Scott Illudus Delial

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Scott Illudus Delial

It's all too random for me, but I must have a whole library of old Megaman themes and music stuck in here. *Taps on his forehead*

Been years since I played Megaman. I believe the last time I picked up a title was with Megaman 64.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm
Been awhile since I checked up on here. How's everyone doing?

I was in the hospital for 5 days trying to figure out why I've been vomiting and dizzy. Lots of scary maybes, but not yeses. Going to go to a different hospital that's more willing to help people with no insurance soon for more testing.

In hypno news, I've found an enjoyable file that I edited out the parts I didn't like. Its rather fun. heart

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 pm
Lord Burn

I was in the hospital for 5 days trying to figure out why I've been vomiting and dizzy. Lots of scary maybes, but not yeses. Going to go to a different hospital that's more willing to help people with no insurance soon for more testing.

In hypno news, I've found an enjoyable file that I edited out the parts I didn't like. Its rather fun. heart

Ophm, goodness. Dizziness and vomiting. Last time I had anything like that, it was dehydration issues, but that was long ago when I scarcely had any water in my diet. I chug H2O like a fish, nowadays.

Got my fingers crossed for ya, hoping it's minor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Ophm, goodness. Dizziness and vomiting. Last time I had anything like that, it was dehydration issues, but that was long ago when I scarcely had any water in my diet. I chug H2O like a fish, nowadays.

Those didn't help, but I was dehydrated from vomiting so much.

I'd guess the vomiting was from a combination of high carb and greasy foods. Carbs raise blood sugar which can make you vomit and grease affects the gall bladder, and a bad one can make you vomit. My body sucked in the saline from the IV for the first day or so, and I've kept myself hydrated since then.

Dunno about the dizziness though, because I still have it a bit.

Its...worrying.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

I'd guess the vomiting was from a combination of high carb and greasy foods. Carbs raise blood sugar which can make you vomit and grease affects the gall bladder, and a bad one can make you vomit. My body sucked in the saline from the IV for the first day or so, and I've kept myself hydrated since then.

Its...worrying.

I see. You going to try going low-card, then?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Its...worrying.

*nods*

I need to lose weight anyway. Aside from the fact that I just should, it may make my sugar balance itself out. I might just not produce enough insulin for my body size, not overall. I hope.

The hardest bits will be portion size. Most foods are okay carb wise, just not in the amount I eat them.

Second will be before work meals. Most of mine are prefab and carb loaded, so I'm going to have to figure something else out. I might actually have to MAKE something to eat. God forbid.

So we'll see.

Everyone in the house is on the same meal plan now, so that will greatly help with staying on the diet.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:04 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Its...worrying.

*nods*

I need to lose weight anyway. Aside from the fact that I just should, it may make my sugar balance itself out. I might just not produce enough insulin for my body size, not overall. I hope.

The hardest bits will be portion size. Most foods are okay carb wise, just not in the amount I eat them.

Second will be before work meals. Most of mine are prefab and carb loaded, so I'm going to have to figure something else out. I might actually have to MAKE something to eat. God forbid.

So we'll see.

Everyone in the house is on the same meal plan now, so that will greatly help with staying on the diet.

Atkins works wonders. I'm on it myself, though still having a hard time weeding off the carbs. Hunger pangs can get so aggravating, sometimes. But I have a lot more energy than I used to. You might start noticing results almost immediately, like a surge in energy within the first few days.

But that was just me. Portion control is the proverbial matador's bull to deal with, but once you got that, your stomach starts to shrink and it becomes an easier habit.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:35 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Its...worrying.

*nods*

So we'll see.

Atkins works wonders. I'm on it myself, though still having a hard time weeding off the carbs. Hunger pangs can get so aggravating, sometimes. But I have a lot more energy than I used to. You might start noticing results almost immediately, like a surge in energy within the first few days.

But that was just me. Portion control is the proverbial matador's bull to deal with, but once you got that, your stomach starts to shrink and it becomes an easier habit.
Yeah, I've done it before. Lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks, but wanted to kill for a cookie. The problem is that I need to eat SOME carbs since I'm taking diabetes pills. If I don't, I go hypoglycemic and that feels worse than hyperglycemia.

Still, I'm only on day 1 of the diet. We'll see how I feel a little down the line.

My IV hole hurts from it rubbing on me while typing. :

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:01 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Its...worrying.

*nods*

So we'll see.

Yeah, I've done it before. Lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks, but wanted to kill for a cookie. The problem is that I need to eat SOME carbs since I'm taking diabetes pills. If I don't, I go hypoglycemic and that feels worse than hyperglycemia.

Still, I'm only on day 1 of the diet. We'll see how I feel a little down the line.

Yeah, I hear most people say it's better to go low-carb than no-carb.

Oh yeah. I hate it when I get a hypo jab in the wrist. Typing becomes a painful affair for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:30 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Its...worrying.

*nods*

So we'll see.

Yeah, I hear most people say it's better to go low-carb than no-carb.

Oh yeah. I hate it when I get a hypo jab in the wrist. Typing becomes a painful affair for a while.
Well, day 2 of low carbs is going well. Just have to keep it up. Fish and salad. biggrin

My arms are all bruised from blood drawing and IVs. Going to the other hospital Tuesday to confirm I'm poor, so we'll get started again after that.

Whoo.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:07 pm
Lord Burn
Well, day 2 of low carbs is going well. Just have to keep it up. Fish and salad. biggrin

My arms are all bruised from blood drawing and IVs. Going to the other hospital Tuesday to confirm I'm poor, so we'll get started again after that.

Whoo.

Careful with the greens. Even most veggies are chock full of carbs and detrimental to a low-carb diet. But keep at it, the results are always worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Whoo.

Careful with the greens. Even most veggies are chock full of carbs and detrimental to a low-carb diet. But keep at it, the results are always worth it.
*nodds*

They warned me against potatoes, corn, and a few others. For the rest, the benefits outweigh the rest. As long as you don't eat a bushel.

Through most of the day and no vomiting yet. So yay I guess.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:08 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Whoo.

*nodds*

They warned me against potatoes, corn, and a few others. For the rest, the benefits outweigh the rest. As long as you don't eat a bushel.

Through most of the day and no vomiting yet. So yay I guess.

I've heard about potatoes. My ma's doctor always goes on and on about how unhealthy taters are. Luckily, that was a easy food to drop for me, hardly ate tubers that wasn't in fry form. God, do I miss fries. XP

Oh, good! Got my fingers crossed for ya.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff