Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
*colors on the walls* Umm.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Nuclear Launch Detected. razz

Mmmm...Favorite Halo weapon?

Why, is that a C&C reference?

Never been into Halo too much. More like Fallout's lasery thingies. I'm like, "LOL YOU HAVE ROCKS AND STICKS, I GOT ALL THE LASERBEAMS" when I play. But if I gotta make a decision for a Halo weapon? Needler.
Close, its Starcraft.

I I never got to play fallout, though it does seem cool.

Good choice in guns. Its my favorite too, though for longer distances I'm partial to the needler rifle.

Easy mistake. I'm pretty sure heard that phrase in C&C before.

I'm a touch old-school in that department. Not too familiar with the needler rifle. I just recall using it quite a bit in 2 and 3.
I wouldn't be surprised. Last one I played was Red Alert.

*nodds* Reach is easily my favorite so far. I hope 343 doesn't screw up 4.

The last Red Alert kinda ruined it with Protocol Powers. Anybody who prefers Turtle tactics, like heavily fortifying yourself in lieu of immediate offensive tactics, was shafted in that game. Soviets can suck up your units into space without so much as stepping foot in your base. Felt cheap to me. Still, really liked it's previous installments. Some of my first forays into RTSs were with Red Alert.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Nuclear Launch Detected. razz

Mmmm...Favorite Halo weapon?

Why, is that a C&C reference?

Never been into Halo too much. More like Fallout's lasery thingies. I'm like, "LOL YOU HAVE ROCKS AND STICKS, I GOT ALL THE LASERBEAMS" when I play. But if I gotta make a decision for a Halo weapon? Needler.
Close, its Starcraft.

Good choice in guns. Its my favorite too, though for longer distances I'm partial to the needler rifle.

I'm a touch old-school in that department. Not too familiar with the needler rifle. I just recall using it quite a bit in 2 and 3.

The last Red Alert kinda ruined it with Protocol Powers. Anybody who prefers Turtle tactics, like heavily fortifying yourself in lieu of immediate offensive tactics, was shafted in that game. Soviets can suck up your units into space without so much as stepping foot in your base. Felt cheap to me. Still, really liked it's previous installments. Some of my first forays into RTSs were with Red Alert.
Ouch. Up until Halo Wars, pretty much all I did was turtle. :/ Red Alert and Starcraft 1 are my top two RTSes hou wise. I haven't bothered with any C&C since they got bought out.

OH. Best Buy apparently has a card thing like Gamestop that gives meh perks, (I forget what exactly, hope they email me the details,) and a magazine, BUT the magazine has coupons in it. Got Batman Arkham City, (along with a sale they have this week,) for $15 and RAGE for $5. A friend who got it Day One was disappointed in R.A.G.E., but I figure for $5 I'll give it a shot. They also mass effect 2 for $5 and some other stuff. I found this an actual good deal for a $15 mag offer, so I've been telling everyponybody.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Close, its Starcraft.

Ouch. Up until Halo Wars, pretty much all I did was turtle. :/ Red Alert and Starcraft 1 are my top two RTSes hou wise. I haven't bothered with any C&C since they got bought out.

OH. Best Buy apparently has a card thing like Gamestop that gives meh perks, (I forget what exactly, hope they email me the details,) and a magazine, BUT the magazine has coupons in it. Got Batman Arkham City, (along with a sale they have this week,) for $15 and RAGE for $5. A friend who got it Day One was disappointed in R.A.G.E., but I figure for $5 I'll give it a shot. They also mass effect 2 for $5 and some other stuff. I found this an actual good deal for a $15 mag offer, so I've been telling everyponybody.

C&C 3 is a classic. But C&C 4? I try not to be too much of a fanboy, but between it's crippling DRM and how they removed base-building on a whole, I was was... Well? Less than pleased. XP

RAGE for only five bucks? Dude, that's a helluva deal. Actually a good title, that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:59 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Close, its Starcraft.

C&C 3 is a classic. But C&C 4? I try not to be too much of a fanboy, but between it's crippling DRM and how they removed base-building on a whole, I was was... Well? Less than pleased. XP

RAGE for only five bucks? Dude, that's a helluva deal. Actually a good title, that one.
Last one I played was 1. sweatdrop I had a Intel X486 till 2001, and a pentium one till 2005. So I missed out on most computer gaming. Now I have a Mac....so. *shrugs and hugs my 13 consoles and handhelds*

That's what I figured, its gotta be worth playing at $5. The subscription cost $15, but if it has deals like this all the time, its well worth it. Especially since I don't work at Blockbuster anymore and no longer get infinite free rentals.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Last one I played was 1. sweatdrop I had a Intel X486 till 2001, and a pentium one till 2005. So I missed out on most computer gaming. Now I have a Mac....so. *shrugs and hugs my 13 consoles and handhelds*

That's what I figured, its gotta be worth playing at $5. The subscription cost $15, but if it has deals like this all the time, its well worth it. Especially since I don't work at Blockbuster anymore and no longer get infinite free rentals.

How was Blockbuster doing back then, anyways? I know things like Netflix and Gamefly had to be stealing a lot of it's business.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

How was Blockbuster doing back then, anyways? I know things like Netflix and Gamefly had to be stealing a lot of it's business.
They went into Bankruptcy Protection a year ago last September. They were bought by Dish Network a year ago last February. They were fairly stable after that, but I know of two more stores closing in the area. Netflix and other online stuff has had a severe impact on them. Dish bought them mainly for their online and by mail services, so those will probably be the last place you'll see the name.  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

They went into Bankruptcy Protection a year ago last September. They were bought by Dish Network a year ago last February. They were fairly stable after that, but I know of two more stores closing in the area. Netflix and other online stuff has had a severe impact on them. Dish bought them mainly for their online and by mail services, so those will probably be the last place you'll see the name.

Inevitability of progress. Shame, I had fond memories of perusing their aisles, but I certainly don't regret switching to Gamefly. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:25 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Inevitability of progress. Shame, I had fond memories of perusing their aisles, but I certainly don't regret switching to Gamefly. XP
I've thought about getting Blockbuster's movies and games by mail, but I've been entertaining myself with what I buy recently. So they haven't been getting my $12 a month or whatever.  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 am
Lord Burn
I've thought about getting Blockbuster's movies and games by mail, but I've been entertaining myself with what I buy recently. So they haven't been getting my $12 a month or whatever.

Ditto. All the recent big releases I went ahead and bought. Even put The newest Sims expansion on reserve so I could get it with ME3 at the same time and save me a trip to town.

They gave me the Katy Perry edition, despite me asking for just the regular one. On one hand, it had a number of DLC not available anywhere else. On the other, it was in a vibrant purple and pink box. Have you ever seen a scraggly-looking redneck holding a very feminine-looking video game box while he's waiting for the EB Games clerk to fetch his copy of ME3 during a midnight launch?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Ditto. All the recent big releases I went ahead and bought. Even put The newest Sims expansion on reserve so I could get it with ME3 at the same time and save me a trip to town.

They gave me the Katy Perry edition, despite me asking for just the regular one. On one hand, it had a number of DLC not available anywhere else. On the other, it was in a vibrant purple and pink box. Have you ever seen a scraggly-looking redneck holding a very feminine-looking video game box while he's waiting for the EB Games clerk to fetch his copy of ME3 during a midnight launch?
That will be me if/when they come out with a decent MLP game. razz

After getting it home, is anyone going to see it? If worst comes to worst, you could shove it in the box of another. blaugh

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

After getting it home, is anyone going to see it? If worst comes to worst, you could shove it in the box of another. blaugh

Or me if they decide to do a Fallout/MLP crossover. Radiation is not Magic or something.

I hid the box. MY DARKEST SECRET. U8<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Or me if they decide to do a Fallout/MLP crossover. Radiation is not Magic or something.

I hid the box. MY DARKEST SECRET. U8<
I would buy that in a heartbeat.

NOES! eek

Played a bit more of Gears of War 2 on Insane with a friend today...man is it cheap. Though I guess that's the only way to make it harder. Though the tank handles like s**t. I was complaining about it trying to drive off then cliff, then when we had to jump off a ramp over the cliff, it literally turned 90 degrees and fell down into the valley.

Fun times.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Scott Illudus Delial

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Ahh, youngin' I had an Atari 7800 (second hand) back in the day, and my first new one was an SNES. So I've moved to the right and pressed the Y Button to attack a lot in the past years. ~_^

I've got no idea, though they've seemed to switch system between every game, so.... *shrugs*

Heeeeey, only two years younger than ya! U:<

My first system was a second-hand SNES from my brother. I remember Mario RPG and Donkey Kong quite fondly, but little else. Man, the former? That deserved a sequel. Still my favorite Mario game in the franchise. I mean, Paper Mario was pretty decent, but I liked RPG a lot more for some reason.
wink

RPG was pretty awesome. Its so different from the rest of Mario because it was made by Square. Man, talking about it makes me want to play it again.

Its interesting, many of the games that are my favorites for the SNES are ones that I've bought in the past 5 years. RPG, Super Metroid, Etc.

XP

So I heard. Even had a FF cameo in it. Never could beat him.
Really? I did not know that. I'm not very knowledgeable on the first 6 FFs.

I didn't even know who that guy was up to a year ago, when a nostalgic discussion prompted me to go look him up. There's something of a hidden boss in Mario RPG, who came from the FF universe or something. Done forgotten the guy's name, but I still vividly remember it being a brutal fight.

Oh, those were the days. When Sqauresoft made interesting characters, before they merged with Enix and made Tidus, a character which will one day will be used as an increment of measurement to decide the severity of war crimes. Violently oppress the people you govern? Three Tiduses. The max is five Tiduses, which only one organization has ever gained. And that group is whoever came up with Jersey Shore.

His name was Culex. Take out the Earth Crystal that heals him first, and then take out the others. Leave one alive so he doesn't all heal them all back, and get healed by the other crystal. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 am
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
wink

RPG was pretty awesome. Its so different from the rest of Mario because it was made by Square. Man, talking about it makes me want to play it again.

Its interesting, many of the games that are my favorites for the SNES are ones that I've bought in the past 5 years. RPG, Super Metroid, Etc.

XP

I didn't even know who that guy was up to a year ago, when a nostalgic discussion prompted me to go look him up. There's something of a hidden boss in Mario RPG, who came from the FF universe or something. Done forgotten the guy's name, but I still vividly remember it being a brutal fight.

Oh, those were the days. When Sqauresoft made interesting characters, before they merged with Enix and made Tidus, a character which will one day will be used as an increment of measurement to decide the severity of war crimes. Violently oppress the people you govern? Three Tiduses. The max is five Tiduses, which only one organization has ever gained. And that group is whoever came up with Jersey Shore.

His name was Culex. Take out the Earth Crystal that heals him first, and then take out the others. Leave one alive so he doesn't all heal them all back, and get healed by the other crystal. c:

I actually found that out a while back, after digging up a bunch of the game's sound track on Youtube.

Suuuuuch nostalgia. surprised  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Scott Illudus Delial

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:27 am
Alistair Krowe
Scott Illudus Delial
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
wink

XP

I actually found that out a while back, after digging up a bunch of the game's sound track on Youtube.

Suuuuuch nostalgia. surprised

It has been a long time since the days of SNES and NES music's awesomeness. <3 I remember most , and still hum them from time to time.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff