Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
*colors on the walls* Umm.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 am
Lord Burn

I see, I see. I could just barely afford the thing and the protection plan on it, but it's so thin and easy to carry that I'm glad I made the purchase. Years of toting around those old bulky and incredibly heavy SD TVs alone is enough to drive a person to buying a LED. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

I see, I see. I could just barely afford the thing and the protection plan on it, but it's so thin and easy to carry that I'm glad I made the purchase. Years of toting around those old bulky and incredibly heavy SD TVs alone is enough to drive a person to buying a LED. XP
*nodds* Mine is well secured to my wall, so I'll just have to use a different TV if I go somewhere. That old b*****d though, ugh. It was one of those flat screen tvs before flat panel tvs, so it weight about 80 pounds.  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

*nodds* Mine is well secured to my wall, so I'll just have to use a different TV if I go somewhere. That old b*****d though, ugh. It was one of those flat screen tvs before flat panel tvs, so it weight about 80 pounds.

Those kinds of TVs make me paranoid for some reason. Like no matter how secured they are, I'm worried they'll fall or break off at the least opportune moment and nail me on the head or something. Silly, ain't it?

Oh, yeah. Those are kinda heavy. I had a LCD before my new one. Got it dirt-cheap because it was a floor model. Thing still works good, so I'm using it as my monitor. Looks like I have some sort of weird lab workstation dealie goin' on my desk with all these TVs. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Those kinds of TVs make me paranoid for some reason. Like no matter how secured they are, I'm worried they'll fall or break off at the least opportune moment and nail me on the head or something. Silly, ain't it?

Oh, yeah. Those are kinda heavy. I had a LCD before my new one. Got it dirt-cheap because it was a floor model. Thing still works good, so I'm using it as my monitor. Looks like I have some sort of weird lab workstation dealie goin' on my desk with all these TVs. XP
Sweet. I have a laptop, so monitors are kinda moot. Though I did buy a VGA cable for Minecraft.

So what are you concocting? xd

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:07 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Sweet. I have a laptop, so monitors are kinda moot. Though I did buy a VGA cable for Minecraft.

Had a lappy myself, but the heat emission issues it had eventually served to fry it. Uncle of mine, works on computers, is fixing it. Tried just about everything, but during the summer months, it still gets rather warm in my room. Laptop fans and reducing it's power plan didn't do much to keep the poor gal nice and cool.

Let's see... Gotta go to town, today. Probably about to sink some cash into my reserved copy of Mass Effect 3. You?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Had a lappy myself, but the heat emission issues it had eventually served to fry it. Uncle of mine, works on computers, is fixing it. Tried just about everything, but during the summer months, it still gets rather warm in my room. Laptop fans and reducing it's power plan didn't do much to keep the poor gal nice and cool.

Let's see... Gotta go to town, today. Probably about to sink some cash into my reserved copy of Mass Effect 3. You?
I have a last gen Macbook, which is akin to a George Foreman Grill on the sausage and thighs. There is a 3rd party program that forces the fan to run faster, which is a godsend. (especially when wearing my latex underwear.) so that might help with heating if you can find a PC version.

While the demo finally got me kinda interested in methree, I'm just going to borrow/rent it. I like the shooting, but I could give a ******** about any of bioware's plots. I've got work tomorrow, then I'll probably play some Portal 2 or Muramasa. So, not much really. Been sleeping a lot recently for some reason.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:12 am
Lord Burn
I have a last gen Macbook, which is akin to a George Foreman Grill on the sausage and thighs. There is a 3rd party program that forces the fan to run faster, which is a godsend. (especially when wearing my latex underwear.) so that might help with heating if you can find a PC version.

While the demo finally got me kinda interested in methree, I'm just going to borrow/rent it. I like the shooting, but I could give a ******** about any of bioware's plots. I've got work tomorrow, then I'll probably play some Portal 2 or Muramasa. So, not much really. Been sleeping a lot recently for some reason.

Finding a third party program that forces a fan to run faster? Sounds iffy, but like ya said, if it works, it'd be a godsend.

While something of a fanboy (Been there with my character profile since ME1) I can understand the plot lacks appeal to some people.

Muramasa, huh? Never heard of it, but given that it's title is about a cursed sword, I'm assuming it has something to do with feudal Japan! Last time I played a game like that was way back in the mid to early aughts, called Way of the Samurai. Never could get into fantasy-based games, though. Skyrim being the sole exception, of course. Lost a month of my life to that game. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Finding a third party program that forces a fan to run faster? Sounds iffy, but like ya said, if it works, it'd be a godsend.

While something of a fanboy (Been there with my character profile since ME1) I can understand the plot lacks appeal to some people.

Muramasa, huh? Never heard of it, but given that it's title is about a cursed sword, I'm assuming it has something to do with feudal Japan! Last time I played a game like that was way back in the mid to early aughts, called Way of the Samurai. Never could get into fantasy-based games, though. Skyrim being the sole exception, of course. Lost a month of my life to that game. XP
The one I use was suggested by both Penny Arcade and a tech site that I go to for advice, so I trust it.

A lot of my friends like it, that's how I'm hoping to get to borrow it at some point. 3nodding

Its a Wii game by the people who made Odin Sphere (PS2). They make VERY pretty games, and they're all drawn, 2D beat-em-ups. Its about a possessed princess and a amnesiac ninja trying to win their body/memory back. Lots of swords involved. Its one of the best games I own for the Wii.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Lord Burn

Its a Wii game by the people who made Odin Sphere (PS2). They make VERY pretty games, and they're all drawn, 2D beat-em-ups. Its about a possessed princess and a amnesiac ninja trying to win their body/memory back. Lots of swords involved. Its one of the best games I own for the Wii.

Swords? Get back to me when they have lasers. :U

Sounds like an interesting premise. Not my cuppa joe, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

lol

Yeah, this gets back to my old school roots. I still have a soft spot for beat-em-ups, and it helps that this one is fantastically made. I'm still peeved that Vanillaware's new game is going to be PS3/Vita only.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

lol

Yeah, this gets back to my old school roots. I still have a soft spot for beat-em-ups, and it helps that this one is fantastically made. I'm still peeved that Vanillaware's new game is going to be PS3/Vita only.

Hardly remember much from before 2000, so never been too big on nostalgia in vidya games.

Why a limited release?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

lol

Hardly remember much from before 2000, so never been too big on nostalgia in vidya games.

Why a limited release?
Ahh, youngin' I had an Atari 7800 (second hand) back in the day, and my first new one was an SNES. So I've moved to the right and pressed the Y Button to attack a lot in the past years. ~_^

I've got no idea, though they've seemed to switch system between every game, so.... *shrugs*

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

lol

Why a limited release?
Ahh, youngin' I had an Atari 7800 (second hand) back in the day, and my first new one was an SNES. So I've moved to the right and pressed the Y Button to attack a lot in the past years. ~_^

I've got no idea, though they've seemed to switch system between every game, so.... *shrugs*

Heeeeey, only two years younger than ya! U:<

My first system was a second-hand SNES from my brother. I remember Mario RPG and Donkey Kong quite fondly, but little else. Man, the former? That deserved a sequel. Still my favorite Mario game in the franchise. I mean, Paper Mario was pretty decent, but I liked RPG a lot more for some reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

lol

Why a limited release?

My first system was a second-hand SNES from my brother. I remember Mario RPG and Donkey Kong quite fondly, but little else. Man, the former? That deserved a sequel. Still my favorite Mario game in the franchise. I mean, Paper Mario was pretty decent, but I liked RPG a lot more for some reason.
wink

RPG was pretty awesome. Its so different from the rest of Mario because it was made by Square. Man, talking about it makes me want to play it again.

Its interesting, many of the games that are my favorites for the SNES are ones that I've bought in the past 5 years. RPG, Super Metroid, Etc.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
lol

Why a limited release?

wink

RPG was pretty awesome. Its so different from the rest of Mario because it was made by Square. Man, talking about it makes me want to play it again.

Its interesting, many of the games that are my favorites for the SNES are ones that I've bought in the past 5 years. RPG, Super Metroid, Etc.

XP

So I heard. Even had a FF cameo in it. Never could beat him.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff