Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rising Sun

Back to Guilds

Rising Sun, share about Japanese fashion, food, and culture with games, polls, and discussions. 

Tags: Japan, Culture, Cosplay, Anime, Language 

Reply The Rising Sun
Lets get to know eachother Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chinmoku Bushi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm
Since this guild is new and rather quiet i think we should all get to know each other. Let's all say a random thing about ourselves. ;-; It's a good start.

I freak out pretty easy. Like i saw a bug and first reaction was 'JAMES KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIREEEE D8 -stands on toilet scared-' or when a cat jumps nearby at night 'QnQ OHMAIGAWD WE ARE GETTING MUGGED'

Next~ GO GO say stuff!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image

LOL that reminds me of that one time I saw a spider and I was like, "EEEEE, spiderRRRR!!! Whackitkillitsquishitburnitfryiteatitdrownitbiteit!!!"
Idk how I said it so fast lulululul.

Also I think drag queens are amazing. Just saying.

Synical Dreamer

Friendly Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200

Chinmoku Bushi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm
Drag queens are amazing *w*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 pm
I'm a totally fan girl!!

P.S I love chocolate!!!  

Sakura Moka Karin
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Kairanha
Crew

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:35 pm
I dated a drag queen for a while. He was gorgeous even without any make up on. emotion_kirakira there are probably kids around here so I'll leave it at that. For those that don't know... Despite the way my avatar looks, I am a guy. And I love sexy people. emotion_awesome oh and anime to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Oh hello! First of all, I'm half Japanese and half American (European?). I can speak Japanese fluently, and I can read well too (aside from kanji...). Despite everything on my profile (perhaps you'd like to take a look? I usually get compliments when people visit), I watch very little anime. I'm familiar with a few of the mainstream anime (at least, I could probably recognize it) but I just don't watch...I don't know why.
One of the few animes I watch now is High School of the Dead (and even with that, I'm behind).
Though, one thing I am very up-to-date with is Adventure Time, even though it's an American cartoon razz It has a very...Japanese cuteness to it!

I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Ghibli Studios fan, and would DIE to meet Miyazaki Hayao in person!!! My most favorite movie in the world (not even over exaggerating) is Princess Mononoke. That movie has touched, moved, and inspired me in so many ways...

I have a huge collection of manga as well (mostly Japanese). Last I counted, I had over 300 volumes. Though, there are only a few series that I've really kept up with. Those are Shaman King (I have the complete set), Bleach, Keroro Gunso (Sgt. Frog?), Vampire Knight, Maid-sama (Kaichou wa meido), Merupuri (Meruhen Prince?, I have the complete set), High School Debut (I have the complete set), and High School of the Dead. And then, I have like 40 volumes of unopened, unread manga that I need to get started on this year...

I also play a lot of video games...And I buy too many video games.
My New Year's Resolution this year is to try to finish a lot of the video games that I've bought and never finished! The same goes for books and manga, and tv/anime series.

SaikoTaiko

Beloved Nerd

giizachu

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:38 am
omg you guise like drag queens? O u O
jkdlsjakfd i love rupaul's drag race.

hmm lets see....OH! my hair is asymmetrical, the right side of my head is really short, like a little longer than buzz cut, and the other is about 6 inches below my shoulder. n_n i'm also trying to get my hair white.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 am
M i s s G i z a

hmm lets see....OH! my hair is asymmetrical, the right side of my head is really short, like a little longer than buzz cut, and the other is about 6 inches below my shoulder. n_n i'm also trying to get my hair white.

-high five- ;-; We are trying to make my boyfriend be a drag queen to get on Ru Paul's! I saw some of the contestants this year and they are kinda...not as pretty as last season? I dunno if the new one started yet

Chinmoku Bushi
Captain

giizachu

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 am
Chinmoku Bushi
M i s s G i z a

-high five- ;-; We are trying to make my boyfriend be a drag queen to get on Ru Paul's! I saw some of the contestants this year and they are kinda...not as pretty as last season? I dunno if the new one started yet

i know they released a teaser, but i didn't bother watching it since i don't get logo. ; n ; but yeah i think the new season is starting soon.
bahaha does you're boyfriend even want to do it? : o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 am
M i s s G i z a
Chinmoku Bushi
M i s s G i z a

i know they released a teaser, but i didn't bother watching it since i don't get logo. ; n ; but yeah i think the new season is starting soon.

They have like mini interveiws with them all somewhere on logos site ;-;

Well he likes RuPaul's but i dunno if he persay wants to be a drag queen. He is letting me and his sister make him one though ;-;

Chinmoku Bushi
Captain

giizachu

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 am
Chinmoku Bushi
M i s s G i z a
Chinmoku Bushi
M i s s G i z a

Well he likes RuPaul's but i dunno if he persay wants to be a drag queen. He is letting me and his sister make him one though ;-;

oh? i knew that they had past ep on there. : o
lol okay. n_n i hope it goes well~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 pm
M i s s G i z a
Chinmoku Bushi
M i s s G i z a
Chinmoku Bushi
M i s s G i z a

oh? i knew that they had past ep on there. : o
lol okay. n_n i hope it goes well~

http://www.logotv.com/video/interview/710557/meet-the-queens-the-princess.jhtml#id=1674316
^^^^ there

Chinmoku Bushi
Captain

suicidal_sal

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:08 pm
Hi, you guys can call me sal.

Hmm... I'm 21, sickly and I LOVE going to Anime Expo in LA and I'm going to Comic-Con for the first time this year...
I too love drag queens redface and they have style that I will never have emo

Hmm, my guilty pleasure is shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image
I like dancing around to Jpop and Kpop randomly ;-;
It's a surprisingly good way to exercise every muscle in your body :3
-thinks of more random things-

Synical Dreamer

Friendly Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200