Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 am
((It was late I was tired and this came to me. If anyone is interested just post))

Faye hung from her shackles in anger. "How the hell did it get like this?" She muttered out loud for gods knew how long. She remembered little of before she was taken. Her mind and DNA warped to the point where she didn't even know who she was any more. Scars riddled the crook of her elbows where they constantly jabbed her filling her body with different diseases to see how she'd fight it off and how she'd survive. First, they'd taken enough blood from her that her body started to shut down, then injected her with vampire blood, the next night it was Lycan venom, then blood from the True Fae...They did this over and over shutting her from the outside world but she never gave up that she'd be free. She fought for it whenever she had the strength which wasn't very often. She wasn't always fed. And she doubted other prisoners, if any, were fed too. Maybe they want us weak... She thought staring lucidly at the floor where she pressed her feet. Maybe if they give us food and let us rest we could over power them and destroy them... No! Thinking like that would get her nowhere! What she needed was a plan...but she was too weak to hungry and to exhausted to think of a plan. She needed a distraction...that was all she had come up with. Something to give her the ability to-
The lock to the door suddenly opened. "She's awake boss!" Someone called. There was a grunt from far off then six men in white coats bustled in and unlocked her only to drag her out of the cell and to that place she remembered so well. "Looks like she's the only one that has lived so far..." The man who looked like the leader sneered. "Sad. How can one little girl solve our problems?"
"What if we combined the Lycan venom and the Vampire blood?" A person who looked to be an apprentice piped up. The others smiled with approval. "Mix the bloods and venom. Maybe if they work together this...scum will be our tool." They dosed her with more sedation and dragged her off to the lab. Won't no one help me? She wondered to herself as the blackness took over once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 am
Well as you can probably guess I was bored and this came to my mind over time. Yes Bluey I hope this gets your attention cause this was what I meant. whoever wants the hero role pm me a profile and we'll go over here. I hope this gets someone's interest. Anyway from here on out I'll explain the plot:

There is a war going on against the mortals and the Immortals. And it seems the Mortals are losing. So they kidnapped thirty young people and did experiments on them. From those thirty my character was the only one to survive. Your character (X) Is of the (Y) breed (Be it Vamp, werewolf or True Fae) And upon scouting out the area comes across an anomaly in the area and goes to investigate finding my character and at first thinks she is a strange Mortal to interested in her to kill her outright so lets her tag along on the mission. There will be a time in the plot where (X) finds out what she really is but for now I'll keep it a secret. Just to keep your interested. At least I hope you will get interested in this. ^_^ pm profiles if you are.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:00 pm
((I'm interested and am thinking of a profile. ^-^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm
A profile has been reviewed and accepted. ^_^  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:20 pm
Oburos was flying around, scouting for Mortal activity when suddenly the wind brought up a strange scent to his nose and he covered it, frowning. It smelled like . . . death that was both Mortal and Immortal at the same time. A battleground? he thought, but the more he looked, the more he didn't find anything. "Odd . . ." he murmured and landed, hoping to find more from the earth than he could from the air. Once he touched the ground, it practically screamed at him of the horrors that were going on, that Mortals were committing. His eyes flashed at the fury he felt, but his curiosity was through the proverbial roof as well. Following the tracks that were in the earth and wind he found the Mortal experimental station that would have been well hidden from other Mortals but not from any self-respecting Immortal.

With very little effort, the lavender-haired fae broke into the facility, using his powers to hide just in time as humans walked around. He wanted to know what was going on before he tried anything. And he kept hearing something about a test subject . . . he wanted to find this test subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm
"The test was a success Doctor! The subject it responding well and after a few days can be trained up to be our ultimate weapon." The apprentice practically gushed with excitement.
"Easy there boy this is the early stages there's a chance this female may die like all the others before the venom has enough time to take effect. we'll monitor her for a few days give her more food and water than we have get her strength up just a little if we rush it she could over power us and then we'd have something that endangers both sides. All we want is to destroy the immortals. Not give them another breed."
"Yes Sir. My apologies sir." The apprentice said with a slight pout. The Doctor smiled and locked the cell door. "It's alright you were eager I cannot blame you. I'm a little excited myself. Come lets celebrate with some tea."
"Yes sir!" The apprentice replied all but skipping off with the doctor.

Faye laid vacantly on the ground shackled to the floor. Her body felt like it was on fire. She kept seeing things. Terrible things memories. Faces of people she'd never seen before. Feeling things she'd never felt before. Hearing things she never heard before. There were knew puncher marks on her elbows and a small needle mark in her chest. She felt weak yet strong all at once, the chains felt heavier like they didn't want her to escape. It hurt to breathe, it hurt to think. Every little noise strained at her hearing. Every little flicker of light sent a shot of pain through her brain. Every moment made her body scream in agony and it was all she had not to cry in pain. Tears fell though. That wasn't painful. Letting herself cry a little didn't hurt. But she wondered how much longer she could fight, how much she had left before she couldn't keep going. Will no one help me? She thought again as she let herself fade into sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 pm
Oburos saw two people come out of a room, locking it behind them. That was suspicious. Once they were gone, he used his powers to unlock the door, and opened it, looking in, eyes widening when he saw the figure lying shackled to the floor. He bent down beside her, looking at the girl curiously. "Now why would they . . .?" he murmured, trailing off, looking back at the door and around. "Hm." he murmured and then with a wave of his hand, unlocked the shackles from the girl. "Right, you're coming with me." he said, picking up the girl and slinging her over his shoulder. He'd heal her when he wasn't in enemy territory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm
A painful sound. The door opening. Then a voice. Soft, curious, with a hint of over confidence in himself. No fading into the black pain! Focus on the voice. Focus on the voice don't think about the sensation of the ground leaving your body. Don't panic you'll scream... Don't scream...Don't scream!

Faye's mouth opened with a wordless cry and fangs sharpened for an instant before disappearing. The pain was so horrible it felt like every inch of her body was being stabbed. She perceived movement. She felt like she was flying! Then she opened her eyes and with great effort lifted her head from staring at a strange material to seven armed humans...mortals chasing after them. Their voices were muffled. But it sounded like they wanted Faye to stop running. Why did they think she was running? She was flying! Backwards yes but she was flying!
I want to get out of here alive. She thought. I want to see the face of my rescuer and thank him for his kindness. And pray that he won't try to kill me.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 pm
Oburos swore in the ancient language once he heard the humans chasing them. "Well that was dumb." he muttered, figuring he should have thought of cameras or alarms in the room. "Ah well, no fun without a little danger." he said with a smirk, not having noticed that the girl was awake. With another wave of his hand, he sent a veritable hurricane of papers from a desk at the Mortals. Then he found a skylight and he turned, grinning. "Well, this has been fun, but I'm afraid it's time for me to go now. Fare-thee-well!" he said before launching himself at the skylight, making it open up so he could fly through it and to freedom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm
Faye felt a rush of something and the feeling like she left her stomach on the floor of that hallway as the concrete got smaller and smaller. Then she felt the sun on her back the wind in her hair and against her face and skin. Freedom. This is what freedom felt like. She was free. For the first time since she could ever remember. But something wasn't right. Pain replaced Euphoria heat replaced cool wind. Smoke...She was aflame! She screamed wordlessly struggling against him trying to make him see what was happening. She wondered if he knew it too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Oburos nearly dropped the girl as she started struggling. "Whoa! Hey! Calm down chicky! You're not going anywhere and we need a place to hide from the Mortals for now." he said before feeling heat on his hand and he turned to look and jumped. "Holy crap!" he said, diving into a group of trees, summoning a rainstorm to put out the fire. He quickly set the girl down on the ground, crouching down beside her, working to heal her wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm
Faye sobbed but she was unable to make any noise she was so used to not talking or making noises that nothing came out. She was panting hard and tears flowed eagerly down her cheeks as she started at him in pain. Panic threatened to overwhelm her but his voice was so soothing it was hard to stay too stressed. Her body was already starting to heal the blisters the sun had dealt her almost right away. But there was still pain. The sedation had worn off so the horrible pain that the venom gave it's victims was so horrible she phased in and out of consciousness. I don't want to die! She thought panic again bubbled inside her. Not when I just got out! Help...Help... "Help...me..." Her voice croaked at him. "H...elp...m...e...."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:07 pm
Oburos blinked and brushed his hand over her head, continuing to murmur words of healing. He couldn't respond or he wouldn't be able to help heal her, the rain helping his powers. However he did try to reassure her through touch rather than words.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm
The voice, focus on the voice...
Faye stared at him in slight panic. But it was less intense than before. The more she listened and fought to hear his voice the more relaxed she became. The more she felt a nice warmth spread through her body working to help her. Slowly, very, very slowly her hand moved over to his knee and she tried to smile. She didn't know what it looked like since she didn't know what a smile was and tried to comfort him too. He looked a little...confused...like he didn't know exactly what she was. Don't panic. She thought to herself. He's helping me. It's fine. He won't kill you. just don't panic.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 pm
Oburos finished healing her, though he was sure he hadn't done a complete job, but to be fair she was a bit of an anomaly herself and was injured terribly. Once that was done, he stood and looked around, wanting to make sure no Mortals had followed him. "If you think you can handle a bit more travel . . . I'd like to get to a more secure area." he said, speaking to the girl even though he wasn't even looking at her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff