Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chronicles of Itro

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild for the lovers of Pokemon. 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, Pokemon Roleplay, Itro 

Reply Chronicles of Itro
Elite Four

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image After a long and hard journey, your goal awaits. You leave the dark cave known as Victory road behind and continue your way up to the massive castle before you.
Upon entering the large building, a friendly female voice can will welcome you and you several questions.

"Do you have an apointment?"

The Elite Four only battle on appointment. Why is this? The four of them and their Champion love traveling as much as you do. Hardly will they be found waiting for challengers.

As you register yourself to claim an opportunity of victory, a room shall be given to you inside the castle where you can rest from your long but rewarding travels. Fear not, there's plenty of other traveling trainers who arrived only shortly before you did. A perfect chance to test your skills against the best! All your needs will be taken care of, but once it's your turn to prove your worth, it's just you and your Team. Can you overcome the brute forces and status conditions?
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm
User ImageA Z U R E

Hiya~! Ya ready for a challenge? You can call me Azure~ I may look pretty n' all, but my looks aren't even the half of it! I hope you brought your bathing suit, because you're about to go for a swim. Go get 'em, Glaceon!

Name Azure

Age 17

Hair color Platinum Blond/Caramel Brown
User Image
Eye color Cerulean Blue

Appearance X Standing at only 5"3', Azure has very lengthy satin like hair which ranges from the color Platinum Blond, to a light Caramel brown. Her favorite colors are Platinum, and soft elegant Blue's, which reflect her outfit. She adorns a silver bracelet on her left hand that she claims to be lucky, considering it came from her childhood friend. She wear's a white bikini like top, beaded with white and blue beads, and a water-crystal brooch that came from her Grandmother. She has double pierced earrings on her left ear, and wears shiny white goggles on the top of her head. She wears off-white short-shorts, buckled with an Azure Pouch she carries her items in. Her boots are a creamy color, that matches her hair, with sea blue accents on the bottom and front, which rises to her mid-shin.

Hometown Cerulean City; [Kanto Region]

Biography Despite her petite and fragile appearance, Azure takes things quite seriously when in battle. Her strong-will minded head makes her a difficult opponent. Regardless, out of battle or in battle she's a sweet young girl who wishes the best for others. Her personality is strikingly similar to her appearance; sweet, kind, gentle, and easy to get along with. She has an upbeat personality, contrasting with the shy moments she sometimes has. She's always eager to win the friendship of another, be it another human-being, or a Pokemon. She grew up in Cerulean City with her Step-Father and Grandmother, who didn't believe becoming a Coordinator or a Champion of any sort meant anything in life. At age 13, Azure began having the feeling that she didn't belong in Cerulean City, and one day promptly left with only a Backpack and her little side-kick Vaporeon. Four years of travel, battles, wins, and losses brought her to the Region of Itro, where she now calls home.

[^ TBU ^]

User Image
Click Me~!

Region Itro

Pokemon Team
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Items
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
© Kairi Overdrive

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageR Y A N

Welcome challenger! I'm the master of electricity. Care to keep me entertained? Then let's set the sparks ablaze in this battle!

Name
Ryan
Hair color
Blond
Eye color
Blue
Appearance
Ryan is a young man. His hair is messy and spiky blond and he's 5'2" /160cm tall. He's often referred to as just Ry.
Hometown
Carinea Town, born in Mauville.
Biography
His personality isn't one of the best. He is a sore loser and a rather arrogant battler. He's very energetic and due to his ever lasting energy, also quite clumsy. Ryan easily raises his voice and is mostly found bickering with the Champion, his childhood friend. Most of it is more playful than harmful. He specifies in Eletric types.

Ryan hopes to one day visit Unova in order to travel to the Chargestone cave together with Mooch, his Joltik. Mooch always hides itself in either Ryan's hair or the hood of his vest. Due to the colour of his fur and his trainer's hair you don't often spot him unless it's blue eyes are staring at you.
Region
Itro
Pokemon Team

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Items

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
© Roxoah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:48 pm
User ImageM A R C E L L I N E

❝You have advanced so much, trainer. I am glad to have a worthy opponent. Now; you stand before the champion. You should feel very proud of yourself, and take the time to prepare yourself for what is to come. Show me what got you this far! ❞
Name
Marcelline
Hair color
Cornflower Blue
Eye color
Purple
Appearance
TBU
WIP

Hometown
TBA
Biography
TBA
Region
Itro
Pokemon Team
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Items

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

Saix Overdrive
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:23 pm
User ImageB O R I S

Ahahaha! So I see yet another tiny baby has come to challenge the great Boris! I'll have to be careful to not trip on your tears of defeat once I CRUSH YOU LIKE BEAR!

Name
Boris
Hair color
Jet black
Eye color
Amber
Appearance
Boris is physically the biggest and tallest member of the Elite Four, standing at a whopping 6'7. His face is blessed with a full beard of SUCH MANLY SCRUFFINESS...ahem. He also has the biggest heart of them all, showering them with love just as much as criticism. He usually wears capes or long coats, and his whole outfit in general has a monochrome color scheme. The chest area of his attire is almost armor like, with the appearance of skeletal dragon ribs, and on his left shoulder he has a single small dragon like wing protruding outward. And he always has a pair of goggles that he obnoxiously shoves down onto his eyes whenever a battle begins.
Hometown
Blackthorn City [Johto]
Biography
Boris' Pokemon adventures began way back when he was just a little kid, his big bright yellow eyes flashing brilliantly as he was allowed entrance to the Dragon's Den, his family having close ties to the local gym Leader, Claire. The boy had shown promise as both a great potential Pokemon trainer and a compassionate person who would have no trouble taming a dragon type of his own. Little did he know that an even greater honor was being bestowed upon him, as the Dratini he had his eyes set on held a different hue from the traditional members of its species. Before the Master of the Dragon Tamer Clan had the chance to finalize his evaluation of the then small child he had already been chosen, the Dratini lightly resting around him and angrily knocking away any others that dare come near him. He laughed at her attempts to keep them away but swiftly scolded her for behavior, putting a smile on the Master's face and replacing the scowl he had of his own at them both. And that was that. From that day forth the trainer and the Pokemon grew stronger and matured together, until the present day where they both wait, poised and ready for any challengers that dared come their way.
Region
Itro
Pokemon Team
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Items
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:25 pm
User ImageH E R O

Oh hey! Nice to meet ya, Challenger! The name's Hero. Care for a Pokemon battle? Better be careful though.
My friends and I 'ill make you feel weak at the knees from our Toxic moves. Better have some Antidote on hand!

Name Hero Tresler

Age 24

Hair color Brown/Black

Eye color Steel Green

Appearance Hero is a tall man standing at 6'4. He wears a red and gold bandanna (without it his hair is spiked), dark gray pants and a dark red and gold jacket. He has some facial hair on his chin but for the most part keeps himself presentable.
Hero smokes. Mostly during a battle. An odd habit that earned him the nickname - "The Toxic Smoker."

Hometown Ekruteak City [Johto]

Biography Hero is a laid back man that loves to spend time with his Pokemon and get stronger. He's extremely friendly. Most people automatically like him upon meeting him. He may look like a tough guy but he's really a big softy. He likes to joke around and be funny with his friends but knows when he needs to stop and get serious. He was born in Johto, but traveled around the world in search of new Pokemon. He ended up in Itro a few years ago. He then met Marcelline (the Itro Champion) a year after he arrived. Marcelline soon found out that Hero was stronger than many of the Gym Leaders in Itro, and decided to ask if he would like to join the Elite 4. Hero of course accepted. He became fast friends with the rest of the Elite fighters. They are all best friends to this day.

During battle, Hero smokes a cigarette to keep himself calm and focused. He hates to lose. Not in a selfish way though. He feels that if he loses he may not be fit to be apart of the Elite 4. So the little times he DOES lose, he locks himself in his room for hours to try and calm himself.

From the start of his journey, the Ekurteak Gym Leader, Morty, gave Hero a shiny Gastly, to which he became fast friends with; now a Gengar that never goes into a Pokeball. You can always see him by Hero's side. "The Elite Team" consists of Pokemon that Hero has trained with for many years. They are his best fighters and extremely loyal to their friend/master.

Region Itro

Pokemon Team

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Items

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
© Midgar Soldier

its okayleigh
Vice Captain

Aged Baby

Chronicles of Itro

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers