Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
GAY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We're just friends now.
  It was only three dates, but that alone was still hard to do.
  It was better to let him down now than to wait until I knew for sure, right?
  I'm so messed up LOL
View Results

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 pm
Sooo I finally decided to start dating. And I did. It was a double date and we all hung out at the mall and hit up all the toy stores and it was so much fun. Buuut then we saw a movie and he wanted to hold hands and get snuggly and I tried but just oshosuedyt. And that was the second date. On the third date he wanted to kiss (duh) but it just felt... creepy... idk. I thought maybe I just wasn't ready but it's hard for me to imagine kissing guys (and... other stuff). It just seems icky to me. I didn't even like being alone with him, I just wanted us to stay a group but the other two wanted to be together and he wanted privacy but ugh. I've talked to family about the possibility of me being gay but they want me to keep an open mind and experiment with boys first but the whole idea just puts me off. I want to try dating girls now that I've dated a guy but I don't even know where to start. :I You'd think the school I go to would be full of at least bi girls but I seriously can't tell... And what if I strike up a relationship with a girl and then I figure out I'm straight? I don't want to hurt anyone. But if I think that way I'll never date anyone ever. xP

Buuuuh guys what do. I guess I'm just getting all this off my chest but if there's any advice throw it my way 'cause I'm all kinds of angsty and confused right now. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 pm
You're in high school so whether you start a relationship with a guy or a girl, you or them are going to end up changing their minds and someone's going to get hurt. SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT.  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 pm
you may just be really picky. i'm the same way, it's really difficult for me to warm up to the idea of kissing any guy unless i think he's attractive right off the bat. like last time i hooked up with a dude, all i could think about while kissing him was "omg gross omg gross WHEN WILL THIS END UGGHH GROOOOSS"

i wish i could do stuff with girls but i'm really really really shy D: but uh. you're just starting to figure yourself out here so give it a little time and wiggle room. don't worry about playing the field to see what you like, that's what everyone does in college anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:39 pm
captain buttcheeks

i wish i could do stuff with girls

pardon

anyway
don't worry about not knowing who you wanna date and stuff. experiment with both! like mary said. high school. things change.
and it's better not to kiss a guy if you're not like, ready and okay with it. don't rush into things, it'll all be okay <3  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:42 am
touch a few wangs, dive into a few vagoos. test the waters. see how s**t feels brah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:35 am
I started college last year. gonk But, yeah you guys are right. I'm almost 19, that's still pretty young. Idk why I feel like I need to rush into dating and stuff. I don't have to "catch-up" with anyone, people go at different speeds. I guess I'm just getting impatient. xD

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. I feel a lot better about everything now, thank you. <3  

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm
What's up. ;D

Hahaha, dude, experiment away. There's never a rush to make up your mind. If you find something you like, stick to it, and don't let others judge you for not knowing what you want -- you're new to the game. Good luck, Harley!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 am
Pretty much experiment. Think about how you feel with vaginas versus penises. lmao. Kissing really isn't a big deal with any gender imo. But i just cannot imagine touching tits and vageen. Just try going on a few dates with girls. put yourself out there somehow tell them your situation maybe they'll understand.  

skulI rabbit

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 am
Keito-san
What's up. ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 am
Narcoleptic Tree Nut
Keito-san
What's up. ;D

emotion_kirakira  

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 pm
Keito-san
Narcoleptic Tree Nut
Keito-san
What's up. ;D

emotion_kirakira

emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm
Narcoleptic Tree Nut
Keito-san
Narcoleptic Tree Nut
Keito-san
What's up. ;D

emotion_kirakira

emotion_dowant

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 pm
1. I'd date you.

2. What everyone else said about take it at your own pace/experiment, etc.

3. I think a big part of it is intuitive. Once you find a person that you really dig, either gender (if you do at all, maybe you're on the asexual scale, maybe you're not, who knows), you can suss out what about them is what turns you on about them. Then if it works, great, and if it doesn't, learn from that. Learn what you like and don't like, and the next time you're hot for someone, totally try to suss out what it is that attracted you to them as well. Maybe not dating at all, but expanding the amount and type of people that you interact with, would also help you figure out what qualities you like.

Have you ever fantasized about any celebrities or characters in books? What attracted you to them? What genders were they? Could you picture yourself kissing and holding hands with any of them? Maybe keep a "relationship" journal to work on figuring this out.

4. Your family is awesome.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff