Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
OCC (Out of Character Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fool's gold for all!
Woooohoooo!
100%
 100%  [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:21 pm
Deciebelle
Stardust Drifter
Deciebelle
Stardust Drifter
Deciebelle

do you remember me, it's been a while.

I sort of do. ^^ hello. :3
Hello.

How are you? ^^
I'm good, how are you?

Not bad. ^^ so what brought you back?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:53 am
Stardust Drifter
Deciebelle
Stardust Drifter
Deciebelle
Stardust Drifter
Deciebelle

do you remember me, it's been a while.

I sort of do. ^^ hello. :3
Hello.

How are you? ^^
I'm good, how are you?

a certain someone, that I miss roleplaying with.  

DebonaireNerd

Hallowed Bunny

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:26 pm
Deciebelle
Stardust Drifter
Deciebelle
Stardust Drifter
Deciebelle
Hello.

How are you? ^^
I'm good, how are you?

a certain someone, that I miss roleplaying with.

Ahh ^^ well I hope the person you enjoy rping with still roleplays in this guild. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:38 pm
Name looks familiar but I have trouble remembering people I meet in RL so not surprising I don't remember you. xD  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:11 am
HI, everyone. Name's Mito. New to this guild but not to roleplaying. Some of you may know my friend Michiyo Nalamence. She has gotten my back into Gaia. Right now she is have technical issues with her account. So in the mean time, please take care of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:11 am
Death_God_Mito
HI, everyone. Name's Mito. New to this guild but not to roleplaying. Some of you may know my friend Michiyo Nalamence. She has gotten my back into Gaia. Right now she is have technical issues with her account. So in the mean time, please take care of me.

Welcome, hope you like it here.  

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:18 am
Welcome to the guild. Say hi to Michiyo for us.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:03 pm
i dont know if anyone will see this or respond but im looking for someone who can do some avi art of my current avi but draw her pregnant i would prefer them be on gaia an accept gaia gold and or items...so if you can help that would be wonderful  

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:13 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm new and am pleased to be here. Y'all can call me Avid for simplicity's sake. I'm a veteran RPer with about 10 years of RP experience under my belt. I love details and really collaborating with my RP partners. I generally get more enjoyment out of an RP if I can tell my partner is enjoying themselves as much as I am. I'm pretty chill so feel free to quote or PM me if anyone wants my attention or to plot an RP or to discuss things.

I was dying with the character limit when submitting my application, I swear! I wanted to include approximately ALL the detail, especially in the RP sample. @w@

May plan on joining the sister guild, Purri Paradise, too. . .because addiction by Avid_RPer. Haven't taken part in a good anthro/furry/etc RP in a coon's age. Anthro and werewolf type RPs are what I actually cut my role playing teeth with, my first proper foray into RP. Ja. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:59 am
Do you all still think I'm worthless? I can't help but feel like I'm a little shunned when I make roleplays now. >.>; Look I'm sorry that I jump around a lot, I'm not trying to leave things unfinished. It's just what happened to me a year ago really hurt. I thought I had friends here but now I feel like a stranger. I feel unwanted and unneeded.

I'm not trying to post this to get attention, I'm just confused. I could pack up my bags and leave if I'm a problem. I don't want to be a burden or a nuisance. I just can't help but feel like I get the cold shoulder now. ^^;  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:07 pm
Yea, guys long time no see. Sorry i haven't been around at all, but school has gotten in the way of things. But, now I'm back...Also Michiyo says hi and thanks you all for keeping her game Unexpected Dungeon Treasure. She may jump on this account every so often. She is working on creating a new one...she sort of forget the password and what email she set it up on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:59 pm
Stardust Drifter
Do you all still think I'm worthless? I can't help but feel like I'm a little shunned when I make roleplays now. >.>; Look I'm sorry that I jump around a lot, I'm not trying to leave things unfinished. It's just what happened to me a year ago really hurt. I thought I had friends here but now I feel like a stranger. I feel unwanted and unneeded.

I'm not trying to post this to get attention, I'm just confused. I could pack up my bags and leave if I'm a problem. I don't want to be a burden or a nuisance. I just can't help but feel like I get the cold shoulder now. ^^;

Don't ever think that, Star! scream

You are too awesome a person to ever feel like that. If you feel like there's a problem, you come talk about it.

You're so good with all the stuff I see you in. I still have some of your pages here bookmarked so I can go back and read it again. Don't ever feel like giving up just cause 1 or 2 people don't want to rp with you. Totally their loss.

Besides, we have the preference thing up for a reason. If you put something up for someone to join, just look back on their sheet to make sure you'll be on the same page.

Don't give up yet. I'm here for you, if nothing else. 3nodding
(Still wondering if you'll start it back up with me, btw xd )  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:24 am
Phantoms Request

You really like my rp style? ^^; it's a little clunky. >.>;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:23 am
Stardust Drifter

Your story you wrote for Viper?
Found it on DA.
Still read it.

All the stuff you've participated in with me...
I still miss those stories.

I once wrote stories to fulfill a personal desire I couldn't satisfy otherwise.
You wrote to tell others a story and have fun.

I hate to see you down like this when I enjoy your work so much.  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:51 am
Phantoms Request
Stardust Drifter

Your story you wrote for Viper?
Found it on DA.
Still read it.

All the stuff you've participated in with me...
I still miss those stories.

I once wrote stories to fulfill a personal desire I couldn't satisfy otherwise.
You wrote to tell others a story and have fun.

I hate to see you down like this when I enjoy your work so much.

I had no idea I left such big of impact. I never really get complimented for my writing so I figure most people don't care for it. Thank you, that's very sweet.  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games