Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)
Ultimate Ghost *Spoiler Warning*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:43 pm
If you've beaten Find Mii and faced "Ultimate Ghost" you're probably wondering who's the final boss of Find Mii 2

Yeah the same guy...Only this time he has some new *Tricks*

He can lower your levels and nullify status buffs on your Mii Characters, but that's just the beginning.

Its going to take a lot more Play Coins to beat him this time...

Big News

Ultimate Ghost is NOT THE FINAL BOSS!
there is a more powerful Boss after him!
I won't say who or what I fought today but
THAT THING WAS HUGE!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 pm
Yeah, I'm slowly chipping away at him now but I havn't beaten him yet- I have him down to maybe 2/3. It is cool they developed new tricks for him. I think the guy right before him is new? I can't remember.
I'm going to have to play though Find Mii II it looks like at least 2 more times to be able to do all the paths. Which paths did you take?
It also looks like there's a ton more hats I havn't found yet. I played through Find Mii I twice I think, I wonder if I'm still missing anything from it.  

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

canofbeans06

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 pm
Kitsune_rei
Yeah, I'm slowly chipping away at him now but I havn't beaten him yet- I have him down to maybe 2/3. It is cool they developed new tricks for him. I think the guy right before him is new? I can't remember.
I'm going to have to play though Find Mii II it looks like at least 2 more times to be able to do all the paths. Which paths did you take?
It also looks like there's a ton more hats I havn't found yet. I played through Find Mii I twice I think, I wonder if I'm still missing anything from it.

my friend has played through it twice and he is still finding things  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:01 pm
Do you find new hats for taking the same path twice, just like the first find Mii? So far I found the Hamburger, Arwing, Epona, and Donkey Kong Hats in Find Mii 2.  

s11jande

Invisible Genius

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:56 pm
Kitsune_rei

The boss right before him is the same but the armor is a different color, the last time it was a reddish color. the first one was called Armored Fiend the onein this game is called Armored Arcfiend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:19 pm
ARGH TRICKS! Ultimate Ghost isn't the last boss at all!

Also I think you have to take different paths to find different hats. I'm not entirely sure though, but I'll take a new path next time I play since I'm currently on my first play-through.  

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 pm
Here's my advice for getting through the bosses:

Its still worth getting all your random helpers, since the boss characters don't have the armor deflection for 0 damage some other baddies do.

Return them to the line until you can use a throwaway orange character for the magic first. I seem to always have one in the random results.

I find attacking seems to do better overall damage than magic. With the orange enhancement, each character will be doing 1 extra hit. You will do a minimum of 1 damage per hit, though you're probably going to miss once. Every now and again you do critical for triple.

If you are able to have a friend or two help you on a regular basis and thus are high level, it really helps. You can use that one potion to bring back the last 3 characters, so use the return feature so you use your 3 best characters first (after a throwaway orange), and then use a throwaway character to use the potion. The return characters will still get the bonus effect from the orange Mii you used first.

Teaming up helps characters be more effective. Try to match up colors when you can.

The dispel potion doesn't seem to work to get rid of the level-down gas. Don't bother.

Status effects, like sleep, frozen, etc don't seem to work.

If you do magic with brown to get another character, it still will be leveled down.

Its still going to take a while and a good number of coins to get through. You just have to keep whittling him down. Some days I only use Mii's I've streetpassed with for free and save my coins up.

In general, my other favorite color to whittle characters down with is Purple (poison). So long as you have a full team, its great to lead with. I didn't try it on a boss, but I doubt it works in that situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 pm
I'm wondering, how will you remember which path you took one the first playthrough, so you don't choose it again the second time? I'm afraid I won't remember by the time I beat it sweatdrop Does it show you?

I'm on the second to last room on the second "secret" part to Find Mii 2. I've read that you have to do at least 2 playthroughs of each part to get all the stuff, I suspect its 3 since there are 3 paths and a couple locked areas.
Its taking a long time to get through these monsters now... at least there are a bunch of hats, some of them are pretty cute. Stupid cheaty rooms, which eliminate your whole part or at least a couple characters the first time you walk in.  

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image

The final boss for Mii 2 was irritating. I beat him...before January? I wasted a few Miis before actually using strategy. I saved up a week or two of coins, then use the power up potion for 20 coins, and abused the hell out of the team feature. I was able to knock down his health a good deal, then wiped out him out a few days later, w/o using the potion. Too impatient. Couldn't do it.

I'm on my second playthrough right now, and I'm up to the last two rooms. Does anyone know how we get the key to the locked area?

Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games