Begin by taking nice slow deep breaths
Feel every breath you take slowly in and breath out
With every breath in, feel all the tension in your body build up, and with every breath out, feel yourself blowing a little of that tension away, letting yourself relax more and more
Feel as you begin to relax with every breath, your body becomes heavier, slowly sinking into this nice relaxation, letting your body slowly become more and more open, as all of your thoughts become lighter, slowly floating away, becoming more and more distant
Feel as all of your thoughts drift away, your mind becomes more and more blank, letting your mind become empty and happy, comfortable and safe
Sinking deeper and deeper, every moment letting yourself relax more and more, your body sinking into a nice deep relaxation as you feel your thoughts so far away, disappearing far off in the distance as you feel your mind becoming completely blank, happily peaceful and safe in these words
Letting yourself become more and more open as you feel all the muscles in your feet slowly drain of all tension, feeling all the stress from your toes to your ankles disappear into relaxation
Feeling with each breath, you slip deeper and deeper into relaxation, warm waves of comfort and safety gently running over you, bringing you further into relaxation with every moment and feeling better and better with each wave
You feel all the tension in your legs drain away to these words, from your ankles to your knees and up to your hips, every muscle slowly going at ease, all the strain disappearing now as you relax into my words
Your mind is completely blank, open and safe as you read each word you sink deeper and deeper, feeling so wonderful and peaceful, letting your entire body relax with your mind, letting my words guide you, gently leading you
Feeling all the tension in your arms now, from your fingers to your wrists, up to your elbows and to your shoulders, all of the muscles go completely limp, relaxing fully and deeply to my words
With each breath, you sink further and further into my words, feeling all of your thoughts completely gone, your mind open and safe, comfortable in my words as they lead you, bringing you deeper and deeper into them
All the tension in your stomach disappears to my words, letting yourself become more and more relaxed, feeling so comfortable and happy in my words, letting yourself sink further and further into them
Your mind focusing only on my words now, letting them lead you, in control as they guide you deeper and deeper into them, feeling safer than ever before and letting yourself drift further and further into them with every moment
Feeling the tension in your chest completely vanish now, all the muscles going completely limp as you sink into my words, letting yourself feel so wonderful in my words
Your entire body relaxing now as you sink deeper and deeper, so safe and happy as all the tension in your neck and head drains away to my words, letting yourself sink so deeply into them, completely guiding and in control of you now
Feeling now as I count from 5 to 1 you will sink into a deep state of relaxation with my words in completely control
5, feeling your entire body completely at ease, so relaxed and open
4, every muscles within you completely relaxed, feeling safe and comfortable in every word
3, your mind is blank and empty, focused only on my words
2, sinking further and further, every breath opening you more and more
1, feel yourself sinking into a nice deep state of relaxation, completely relaxed and unaware, letting yourself sink deep within my control now
Every moment you are within this state, you will feel yourself sinking deeper and deeper, wrapping around you like a warm blanket, feeling this state becoming stronger and stronger, filling every part of you as you sink into it
Letting your mind become more and more open, your thoughts all gone as my words bring you deeper, you feel so safe, so comfortable and happy, thoughtless and relaxed, enjoying every moment
Knowing you wish to return to this place whenever you can, whenever you want, knowing you love to relax, to love to be happy and thoughtless to my words, you feel every moment you are here is better and better
Letting your mind drift away as you become completely open to me, you feel that whenever I say the words Sleep Time to you, you will feel your mind become happily thoughtless, open and relaxed as you sink back into this state, feeling while you are in this state you will be unaware of everything
Feeling so safe and comfortable you will not want to remember anything, just to feel happy and relaxed for me and to be completely thoughtless, when you leave this state you will forget everything that has happened while in this state, you will remember being hypnotized, but you will be unable to read anything after I began counting to you, feeling that the words just disappear as you try to read them, but feeling so safe and knowing you don’t need to remember them or worry about them
Whenever I say the words Sleep Time and you return to this state you will reply by saying *I am asleep* from deep within this state, feeling very happy and safe again in my words and slipping deeper and deeper with every moment
You feel when you return from this state you will wish to contact me, simply to send a message, to talk with me or to see my words and enjoy them more, sliding further and further into my control, you feel yourself wanting to get in touch and enjoy more and relax more and more and you will message me or contact me when you wake up
When I count to 3 and say Awaken, you will come out of this state, feeling refreshed and wonderful, having enjoyed every moment, unaware of everything that has happened while in this state, unable to read anything before the word Awaken or after my count to 5, you will not worry about not remembering and feel wonderful to have read these words.
Awaken

Pm me for any side details. If this doesn't work on you, then don't worry.