Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A New World (Open and Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 am
Sebastian soon opened his eyes "H-huh? wha?" he yawned and then sat up putting his hands in the pockets in his hoodie as he waited for his eyes to adjust to blurry lights that were gradually becomign clearer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 am
On the weapons bay several loud gunshots rang out as the target was littered with holes in the same concentrated area. The gunshots if one investigated were coming from the resident weapons expert and engineer who was currently working with by most terms very outdated hardware. In his hands a perfect condition M16a2 rifle with an rail cover and red dot sight were being fired. The table next to him held several regular rounds with a being red tipped showing they were tracers. The weapon had not seen service for well over a thousand years but as was the case with this one many old weapons could be found in his area.

Exhaling a bit Ookami set the weapon to safe before quickly disassembling it on the table next to it looking over the parts. "Still pulls left a hair" he muttered as he looked over the broken down parts before walking away to his work area to look for a few tools. Inside the work area which was connected to the firing range was an impressive front of weapons of all different kinds from all different era's of humanities past. From present time lasers to rifles down to even swords if you could think of a weapon it was likely in Ookami's shop. Picking up what he had come in for tho he quickly turned around and walked back to the table starting to work on cleaning the rifle. The downside to using weapons with primitive gunpowder was the residue that it left behind. Tho there were quicker methods to cleaning the carbon off the inside he always seemed to prefer the way used to clean each weapon from when it was in use.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 am
"I'm sorry for waking you sir, but I'm a little lost. Could you help me out please?" Persia asked sweetly while standing straight and her blond tail swished a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 am
he stretched and got up and smiled "Uh sure, whatcha need?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 am
"I have no idea how to get to my living space. This ship is so big and there are so many crowds." Persia said and held her head. "It's giving me a massive headache." she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 am
The little robotic mouse didn't answer, it simply started making motions that if it were a real mouse, would be considered self grooming.

Meanwhile...

In the weapons bay Tink watched for a moment before stepping forth and holding out a note to Ookami. The note read, "Could you assist me with something?"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 am
Stopping his cleaning as his ears twitched Ookami put down the tools he was using currently. Looking up dark blood red eyes gazed at the one infront of him. It was simply Tink unsurprisingly. Taking in a slow breath Ookami looked down to his weapon putting it back together in less then a minute before setting it back on the table. Standing up slowly he reached down picking up his glasses as he slowly put them on. "Sure" he said simply his voice rather gruff and hint's of fatigue that always seemed to be present rung out in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 am
Tink Handed another note that read, "Bought this a few years back, never found a use for it. Want to build a something with it?" and then he pressed a button on the remote in his hand a a pair of bay doors in the floor panel opened up to reveal an extremely old hydraulic cannon used in one of the old worlds wars by the U.S. Military. It was the predacessor to the tank. And this one seemed to be in decent condition, probably a museum piece.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:18 am
He smiled "Well which section and district are you in" he said as he started walking to the residential districts of the ship  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:20 am
Looking over the weapon for a moment Ookami drug his hand over the metal of it. Steel likely not something used currently and very hard to get a hold of anymore. Not that getting a hold of hard items was anything new to him. "Useless for space fighting" Ookami said as he looked over the weapon. Outside of using it as a center piece or trying shrink it down and working it into a mobile weapon for a land craft there wasn't much he could do about it. A land craft tho he would need to talk to the mechanic and see what he had in the shop currently that was unused. "I suppose" he muttered looking it over. The weapon was in good condition which was helpful in converting it. "I can give it a shot" he said simply adjusting the eyeglasses some as he looked down to boy who was over a foot shorter then himself.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 am
Then Tink actualy spoke, his voice tired and ragged, but at the same time youthful, "Indeed useless for space fights. But I'm the Head mechanic, and you are the weapons expert. Together we should be able to figure it out." his words were positive, but his tone remained tired, ragged and gloomy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 am
Persia handed him the paper with the number of where she was staying. "They said something about it being close to the captain's quarters but I can't even find that." she said and her ears drooped. "I swear I'm not this ditzy."

Molly placed the mouse is her shirt pocket and headed to where Tinker worked. She stopped when she saw him with Ookami and got a little nervous. It wasn't his personality, just the fact that he was a predatory animal made her a little scared inside. She gulped and walked up to them. "Hey Tinker. I found one of your little friends." she said. She looked at Ookami and tried to give him a friendly smile but it still showed some nervousness.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 pm
he chuckled "Don't worry I knida figured allt he passsengers will be having this problem anyway, so I rested up beforehand before I start answering their directional questions" he then started walking down a hall and on their right there was a wall of glass so she could see the district she was going to live at, it looked alot like a futuristic suburban neihborhood, with real plants and lights that were good for photosynthesis so its like the districts own oxygen supply. as well as makingt he place look beautiful." man I don't know the people who made this ship, but they left nuthin out for this long voyage" he smiled and kinda looked alittle proud to be in the ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 pm
The red wolf girl was in the Mechanics area figuring everything out so that she wouldn't get confused. Everything reminded her of her own shop. Where she was head and everyone else were assistants. Obviously Tink was better than she was. He had to be. She cracked her knuckles and started messing around with somethings. Soon getting messy and sweaty as she worked. She was just working at the moment. Soon she'd have everything known and what they did. If she didn't already know that. She would giggle everytime her collar hit her neck. It only said her name. 'Abigail Gordon'.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 pm
"Wow, it's so beautiful!" Persia said as she looked around. "I'm gonna love my morning jogs here." she said happily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff