Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAWR: Revolutionary Animals With Rabies

Back to Guilds

We Bother People 

Tags: RAWR, Animal, Noob, Attack, Grunny 

Reply RAWR: Main Forum
The serch18x2 Ask-Me-Anything where have you been event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 pm
serch18x2
Forgot the password to both my accounts

I'll remind Raised to reset the passwords for you and Shan. I got on there and deleted a few spam posts from bots and banned their accounts but bleh, I only have so much leisure time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
I believe I logged in and posted something.

Also, when was I promoted to site admin on the site?
idk. I suppose it's because I respect your opinion and wanted you to mod the site while it was active.

idk....

So, we're able to log in and whatever, right?
There was never any change to the site. GIR has been hosting it this entire time, just to a blocked blocked port and getting zero hits.

The port has now been opened and www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com lives again.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:19 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

idk. I suppose it's because I respect your opinion and wanted you to mod the site while it was active.

idk....

There was never any change to the site. GIR has been hosting it this entire time, just to a blocked blocked port and getting zero hits.

The port has now been opened and www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com lives again.
It's taking a long time to for it to load, and it will probably tell me that there was a problem loading the page, so I sign in after finding it on google.

Wait, what if I'm logging into another website that looks like RAWR but isn't and everyone else is logging into it? I'm worried now!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

idk....

It's taking a long time to for it to load, and it will probably tell me that there was a problem loading the page, so I sign in after finding it on google.
It's hard for me to see how long it's taking to load since I'm on the LAN with it. I think something might be wrong, I'm not sure.

It could be that it's downloading images into your cache for the first time, I'm not really sure.

My router is dying too.

Let me know if it continues to be slow for you.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:25 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

idk....

Wait, what if I'm logging into another website that looks like RAWR but isn't and everyone else is logging into it? I'm worried now!
www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com:8081 and www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com will both take you to GIR.

I didn't realize that google was going to cache the 8081 experiment onto their search page and..... whoops....

I'd rather if you used the true site and not the 8081.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:27 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

idk....

www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com:8081 and www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com will both take you to GIR.

I didn't realize that google was going to cache the 8081 experiment onto their search page and..... whoops....

So, everyone else was loging onto the real site except me?  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

I have no idea. It doesn't really matter, they are both the "real" site.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

You said you'd rather me use the true site, so I thought everyone else was logging onto the true site except for me. I made one new post already on the 31. Also, problem loading page. You got RAWR back up? I don't want you doing something you're not supposed to be doing.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

You said you'd rather me use the true site, so I thought everyone else was logging onto the true site except for me. I made one new post already on the 31. Also, problem loading page. You got RAWR back up? I don't want you doing something you're not supposed to be doing.
problem loading the page? hmm.... so let me see if I understand: www.revol.com:8081 WORKS, www.revol.com does not?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:45 pm
Xallybaby
serch18x2
Forgot the password to both my accounts

I'll remind Raised to reset the passwords for you and Shan. I got on there and deleted a few spam posts from bots and banned their accounts but bleh, I only have so much leisure time.
I found "prune user" and was able to swipe them all off in one click. so.... DONE and DONE.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:48 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

problem loading the page? hmm.... so let me see if I understand: www.revol.com:8081 WORKS, www.revol.com does not?
www.revol.com:8081= problem loading page and www.revol.com takes me to prepaid cell phone plans.

http://www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com:8081/index.php

If you want, I'll record it showing you what it says.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
www.revol.com:8081= problem loading page and www.revol.com takes me to prepaid cell phone plans.

That's pretty funny. It seems to be working fine here. YA, go ahead and record it. It sounds pretty interesting to me.

Me, I'm going to go do something other than the computer for awhile. Go outside and cut some holes in stuff maybe.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:12 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

That's pretty funny. It seems to be working fine here. YA, go ahead and record it. It sounds pretty interesting to me.

Me, I'm going to go do something other than the computer for awhile. Go outside and cut some holes in stuff maybe.
Could you post something? I wanna see something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:19 pm
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

post what? pictures of holes?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:23 pm
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov
raisedpassion
Boris_Badenov

post what? pictures of holes?
No, post something on the rawr website.  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas