5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 pm
Music & Movie Chat

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 pm
So a couple of things: Hunger Games, ACM awards, and Game of Thrones is on my thoughts for conversation tonight. . . .

Firstly, I was not drawn to read the Hunger Games book series especially after Twilight's horrible blow up in popularity. I tried reading Twilight's first book just curious about the hype but unfortunately I couldn't get passed a couple paragraph's that bored me with Bella obsessing with Edward. Anywho, the movie of Hunger Games was pretty good. The movie made me want to read the book series.

Second ACM awards. . .I am so sick of haters when it comes to music. On yahoo and else where. . .people complaining about Taylor Swift. . .and how country music isn't the same. . .there is too many crossovers between country/rock/& pop. And for me that was it. I am so tired of ignorant people complaining and hating so I let them have it with my comment. Throughout the music industry artist have crossed over so many times from one type of music to the other depending on popularity or for whatever reason. Sometimes it works for them and sometimes it doesn't. I don't understand why people think an artist or musician should restrict themselves to playing one type of music. Some artist get bored and demand challenge. It's like geez people. . . .I personally like Taylor Swift and I know there are people out there who don't. But geez. . .people are just So plain mean. . .

Thirdly Game Of Thrones. . .how many of you watched the season 2 yesterday? It was a pretty damn good opening for the season makes wander what kind of havoc Jeffry is going to create and drama created. Can't wait for next sunday!

~Luna

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TeenTitans4Ever
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm
How I Met Your Mother

That's such a funny show. Barney is halarious. 4laugh Such a man whore. lol! rofl Lily and Marshal are an awesome couple. They so match each others personalities. So weird. While Robin, she's ok. Ted is alright too. Just very sensitive.

Games of Thrones

Awesome!!!!!! Death. Fight. Love. Betrayel. So good. Really no other words to describe it. Goodness!!!! My favorite people are the dragons. The Starks are cool too.

The Lucky One

So sweet. So cute. Saw it with my sister and nina. At a screening too. Good movie but horrible people sitting around us. Annoying people. And they brought kids. Gosh!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 pm
Once Upon a Time tomorrow! So excited! Its unbelievable! Rumple and Belle are my favourite TV show couple thus far, simply because I love the Belle in this story. She is strong without accepting abuse from the "beast."

And is anyone in love with T-swift's new songs as much as me?

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 am
My sister and I really love watching Once Upon a time. We began watching the series the moment it started but unfortunately didn't get to see it end. Hopefully her and I can watch it on netflex or go buy the first season to catch up. We plan to watch the second season reguardless!It think it's a great tv series. . .

We're also excited about How I met your mother! It's last season unfortunately! sad We love the show!

My whole family enjoys watching Boardwalk Empire every sunday evening as well. Great HBO series.

And when it comes to music. . .yes, Taylor Swift's new coming album sounds just as good as her previous. My sister and I are current dancing around listening to the New No Doubt album though. I grew up listening to No Doubt. I'm a big die hard Doubt fan!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 pm
Watching Dutchess and it's such a sad movie. The woman's husband is a pig.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PersephoneBlackRose

3,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 pm
Whose been watching Arrow? What do you think of it so far?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 pm
PersephoneBlackRose
Whose been watching Arrow? What do you think of it so far?

I love it. Much better the the green arrow on smallville. Cannot think one thing negative about it.  

Black Arrow Wolf Spirit

4,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PersephoneBlackRose

3,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 pm
I started liking Green Arrow because of his sidekick, Speedy aka Arsenal. I love watching Young Justice and Teen Titans. At first, I was scared how they were going to do the "Arrow." I've read up his history and he wasn't huge until later in the comics. Yet, I like the show so far and Oliver's mother makes me want to strangle her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 pm
After hearing so much Teentitans love, I have decided I will youtube the episodes. smile  

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Black Arrow Wolf Spirit

4,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:47 pm
I don't like Olivers mom either. Would love to see her get pushed down some stairs. Oliver/Arrow is a beast. I wanna know his workouts. Arrow is a excellent modern version of a classic. I can't wait untill next Wed to see what happens with him revealing his secret to his body guard and see what happens with the police force particularly the main cop.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Yay!!!! Teen Titans Go!!!!
I have all five seasons and their movie. Even got comics. heart heart heart

As for Arrow, I too like that show. Very interesting. And did you pay attention to the beginning of the first episode when they show a mask with an arrow going through one eye. It looked a lot like Deathstroke's (Slade) mask.

TeenTitans4Ever
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:24 pm
There is so much excitement surrounding the new series based on Green Arrow of the DC comic's. Although, remember Blaze and my little sister not to give away too much since Lady hasn't watched the series yet. Be thoughtful but have fun discussing the series. 3nodding

Any movies you favor to watch this time of the year especially for halloween? I myself enjoy watching Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hallow (Disney & Tim Burton version), Hocus Pocus, Practical Magic. . .these my top fav's!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm
new song

Sun Dance

By Kelsey Burton

-

-

Running fast with the wind in my breath

Don't stop now and never look back

But when I do you are all I see

Standing there before me

Every face in the crowd when I look away

Every face in my dreams you are on display

Its time I threw down my past

Admit my mistakes

Is it too late now

I'll do whatever it takes

-

I've been running through the rain

This storm I've made myself

Despite the trust that we've stained

Its time I redeemed myself

-

Now in the rain I begin to dance

For its up to you to take a chance

The balls in your court

My fate in your hands

I invite you in for this sun dance

-

Its true that once we were one

I hurt you bad but that past is done

Let go of your pride

And join me side by side

The time is now to change our fate

Our paths are never weaved straight

So throw down your past

Admit your mistakes

Its never too late

I'll do whatever it takes

-

-

The balls in your court

My fate in your hands

-

Here I am, here to dance

Invite the sun to give me a chance

Here I am, here to dance

Invite the sun to give me a chance

-

-

The balls in your court

My fate in your hands

-

All I've asked is for one chance

Please join me in a sun dance  

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:21 pm
Hello. So, before my sister and I moved. We were not the luck few to have Netflex. Although luckily the both of us have had the opportunity to check it out due to friends. Although since my sister and I are staying with our aunt. Guess what? We have Netflex! 4laugh xp 3nodding

We have watched: Anime like Princess Tutu & Clannah (finished), Xena (watching), Beast Wars (watching), Justice League (watching), movies galore, and even the new netflex series Hemlock Grove! Anybody know anything about this series? So, far it's pretty intense. The critic's seem to give it poor reviewing so far but I plan to watch all 13 episodes. Any comments?

Guild Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff