Submit

Viper Pit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:24 am
Gaia Screen Name: Viper Pit
Character Name: Andre Dwight
Height: 6'4
Weight: 255
Look:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description: "And I can promise you guys this..."
Andre is a high-octane, no rest fighter who lives to entertain and takes his energy from the audience. He has adopted a dominantly quick striking style, but has mastered submission locks, taken from shootfighting and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. His growing up on the streets, however, has also given him an edge in aggressive street fighting. With this combination, he can dominate on the ground and on his feet.
Home Town: Chicago, Illinois
Face/Heel: Face
Common Moves: Roundhouse kick, hook punch, Reverse Bulldog, STO Backbreaker, Haymaker, jumping DDT, jumping stomp from the top rope, front Russian Legsweep, various ground submissions, grounded Huracanrana
Signature Moves: Triangle hold, Release Belly-to-Belly Suplex, Alabama slam, Ankle Lock
Finishers: Contact (Toe kick), Breathless (Inverted STF), Alternate Universe (Inverted DDT)
Entrance Description: Dwight quickly bursts unto the stage, arms out, grinning. He quickly runs to the ring, high fiving one side of the crowd down the ramp. He quickly climbs into the ring and runs to the farthest turnbuckle, grinning and yelling with the crowd.
Entrance Music: Skrillex - The Devil's Den  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm
Yaaaaay another bland MMA character. Why do people who love MMA come to Wrestling rps and not just make MMA rps? By the way, what's an Inverted STF? A fisherman leg hook with a cravate while he's on his back? Why is a toe kick, the most common set up move in wrestling, your finisher?  

Neo_Hurricane

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 pm
Whoa. Lets just calm down Neo.

He's clearly new and in need of a chance to learn, not be gutted out with your vicious teeth. sweatdrop

The question we should be asking is.. "Why isn't there an MMA guild?"

I actually want my character to retire from wrestling and go to MMA. But there's no MMA to go to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 pm
I partially apologize because I didn't see which guild this was in and thought it was a normal wrestling fed.

I DO NOT, however, apologize for the blandness of his character and misplacement of it here. You'd think that with all the MMA fans there are out there that ONE of them would make a MMA rp guild instead of just invading our wrestling guilds and jerking off to Lesnar, CM Punk and Christopher Daniels.  

Neo_Hurricane

Yukari Clepsydra
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 pm
There is an MMA guild, Byers made it.. EWA bought it.. heh heh  
Competitors

Manage Your Items