Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm
I smile. "He won't get very far if he decides to do that, I'll make sure you stay safe, and if I can't do it, my dagger will." I say, trying to keep my voice down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 am
Kojima speaks up," Calm down everyone" he takes a swig," If what they say is true then we have an unexpected ally. But if they truly mean to do us harm you all get out of here as soon as possible," he draws his sword and channels his energy threw it causing small fire and ice 'lightning' to spark off it," and I will cover your retreat with my life if needed. What we need now is to know what your plans and how we can help you to help us," takes another swig" and if you could put my info back the way it was." he said lookin at the hacker.

(( hey i wont bee on a much for a bit. I have to watch my kids for a few weeks))  

MadkingRyan25

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:12 pm
Maria:
"Oh, shut up," the psychic says. "Ghosts always were annoying..."

Kojima:
"Put it away," the hacker says. "And no, I can't put it back. I'm getting rid of EVERYTHING."

Everyone:
"If you don't trust us, leave," the hacker says. "Otherwise, spill what you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm
"All I know is that there is some powerful magic at play here. I'm just here to get these guys in here," I say.  

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 pm
I attempt to give Maria a consoling smile, and then look to Yissa attempting to see if we should spill what we know of the Tarot group.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:25 am
Kojima looks around," Look I have a way to wipe this base off the map, but I need you all to leave and get as far away from here as possible," he looks at everyone then to his gourd then takes a sip and hands it to Yissa," give this to pandora," he walks over to the center of the room and waits.  

MadkingRyan25

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:01 pm
Kojima:
Yissa nods.
"I will," she replies.

Everyone:
Blow_em_up

glitch494

Medrin Cemos

Smevil

"Let's get out of here!" Yissa calls out.
She hightails it out of the building.
Declare a follow action, or a defiance, and my next GM post will finish this RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 am
I come out of the pendant, I try to use my magic to enhance our group's speed, insure of what caused Yissa so much concern. I start to scan for life in the trail ahead, to makes sure we don't get any nasty surprises.  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 am
I run after Yissa. "At least we're not being shot at!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:12 pm
I quickly follow the others, getting out as Kojima instructed.  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:51 pm
"Famous last words, Fionn!" I say sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 am
As everyone gets away Kojima gets himself ready for what he has to do. He removes his jacket and shirt then sits down and starts to meditate on the raw elements inside him pushing as much as he an into is veins as he an causing him to glow slightly blue then red, the temperature rising and falling accordingly. He know waits for the alarm indicating that his friends had made it threw the door and were escaping before he does what needs to be done.  

MadkingRyan25

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:49 pm
Everyone:
Thanks to Pandora's buff, you all move twice as fast! The moles try to follow you, but are unable to keep up. Once you all get out of the building, the alarm goes off. You make it out of the area, into Berlin proper. Suddenly, a huge explosion takes out the Universal Syndicate's entire base! You all get thrown against through the windows of a bank as the explosion catches up to you.
Two hours later, you all wake up in the hospital. The nurses tell you how long you've been out, and that the UN will have an ambassador from your native countries there soon to award you. When the ambassadors arrive, they inform you that too much damage was caused for the UN to take responsibility. However, Yissa informs the British ambassador that Kojima was a member of the Yakuza and the Syndicate, and thus can be written off as a traitor to the UN. You are all awarded the Purple Heart (or your country's equivalent, if there is one).
You are all then dismissed from the UN. Yissa and James go back to London together, while Medrin returns to protect Saphira, Pandora returns to the US military, Fionn was cleared of all charges against her and allowed to go free, Drake was pulled from Gary's detail and returned home, and Kojima was declared dead due to a body not being recovered. Occasionally, you all were called back for another mission, but the Syndicate is all but gone. There is so little of it left, not even the Last Arcana have any hopes of rebuilding, assuming they lived.

THE END

Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces