Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:53 am
"I dunno, but who's to say they don't have someone who can see you? You've got more experience being a ghost then I do!" I reply.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:46 pm
Kojima looks at Pandora," If you want you could stay in the room with me. It is much nicer then the others with room to spare and you would classified as a significant other." he states," Unless the rules have changed in the last 50 years I was away that is."  

MadkingRyan25

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 pm
"Since I was hanging out in that pendant, do they even know I'm here? That is one of the benfits of being able to have a pocket dimension bound to you!" I say with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:13 pm
I nod at Pandora's point of someone else maybe being able to see me and laugh softly about me having more experience. I then step back a bit when Kojima addresses Pandora. "If you want to stay with him," I say softly. "I could maybe stay in the same room as Medrin, he seems to at least sense me..."  

Twiclipse

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Medrin:
As you walk towards your room, your eyes suddenly screw themselves up, leaving you with a massive headache for a moment. However, once your vision clears up, you find yourself staring into the eyes of a ghostly-blue Maria! Were you about two inches forward, your arm would be going right through her! It takes a moment, but you remember that, according to mythology, cats can see ghosts!

Maria:
You have the feeling that ghosts don't actually sleep, but there's only one way to find out: see if you get tired!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm
I stare wide-eyed. "M-Maria?" I manage quietly. 'Can she hear me?...'  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:42 pm
"Well, they don't know about me, and I've always been an advocate of not showing my full hand, so I'll stick with Fionn. Besides, they might start wondering why she's not wearing her valuable pendant the next day." I say.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm
I can't help but giggle softly at Medrin's reaction to finally seeing me. "Hi, Medrin. I was hoping someone else would be able to see me!" I then look over to Pandora. "I really do appreciate the offer, but, if Medrin doesn't mind," I gesture to him. "I might prefer staying with him... I just got so used to either sleeping with males, dogs or just by myself..." I then look to Medrin questioningly to see if he's ok with staying in the same room as me. "I probably won't sleep, but I'll try not to disturb you,"  

Twiclipse

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:53 pm
I just head back to my room, not really wanting to get stuck talking about ghosts. It was bad enough that I had to deal with a demon, though she really isn't all that bad... But ghosts? Even if it is a team member, I don't like it... Something about it seems too... convenient.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 pm
"Oh, sleeping with males... I see what you're getting at-" I say with a mischeivious tone, but get cut off when Fionn starts to walk away far enough to get outside of the reach for my pendant. I walk closer to her.
"Hey, I'm still attached, you know!" I say before trying to head back into the pendant.  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadkingRyan25

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 pm
Kojima says goodbye to Pandora before heading back to his room to wait for instructions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:41 pm
Medrin:
When Maria speaks, you do hear her. She clearly hears you.

Fionn:
Your room is exactly as you left it.

Pandora:
You have no issue getting back into the pendant.

Kojima:
Your room is quite dusty after not having used it for fifty years. It looks like the cleaning crew stopped bothering after a couple years.  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 pm
"I-I don't mind... Um, well I've dealt with ghosts before..." I say the last part more so to myself. "Um, come on. I suppose we have some catching up to do hum Maria?" I say to her as I slowly start to walk back to my room expecting to have her follow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:55 pm
I laugh softly at Pandora before smiling big as Medrin accepts me, the first to accept me other than Pandora. "Thank you so much!" I then follow close behind him to his room.  

Twiclipse

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:15 pm
Medrin & Maria:
Medrin's room is exactly as he left it, which was exactly as it was when the Syndicate gave it to him.  
Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games