Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Marty's Club and Pub Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 pm
Mack walked into the place. The people here knew him only as Feyo, a Korean DJ/Singer. The DJ instantly gave a whoop as Mack ducked his head and gave a mock salute.
Taking a seat at the bar he sat down as the DJ walked down from the DJ stand to join Mack.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm
- Kari had never really been here before, it was hot and crowed. Well as long as they served food she would be just fine. She sat down next to Mack, looking around at all the compact bodies and trying not to cover her ears at the music that was playing as loudly as possible. Did Mack really hang out here that often? This place seemed alittle down to her for a guy like him. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 pm
The bartender walked over to them. "What can I get you to eat?"
"A regular for me. I don't know what she wants, but I'll pay all the same," Mack said as the Bartender laughed.
"Hey! Bert! Hot dead cow on a platter," the bartender yelled back to the cook who went to work instantly.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm
- After hearing what they must call a hamberger her hungery suddenly fled. "Ha, ew." She said laughing alittle. "Uh just a vergin bloody merry please." Kari told the bartender. She looked at Mack. "You come here that often. Gee now I know were you run off to when your not in your room." She joked. A person went up to the stage and started to river dance. Was that something a normal bar would have? River dancers?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:39 pm
"Here no one knows who I really am. And they reallyd don't care as long I don't do anything illegal. The CJ's have pretty much delcared this as a no-violence zone. It's like homebase. But, anyways this anyone and everyone is accepted here. No style is dissed and pissed on. It's the perfect mixing pot of culture," Mack explained not even looking once in the direction of the river dancers.
The bartender delivered his barbecue hamburger, fries and iced tea right after setting the virgin bloody mary in front of Kari. He realized how hungry he was. Digging into the sandwhich gracefully, he didn't pay attention to the fact that this was the first time he had eaten in front of another Commandment.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:05 pm
- Kari didnt drink what was put infront of her until she found a straw. Sighing she twirrled it around the rim of the cup after taking a sip. She looked around at the many people surrounding her. Maybe one of them was a CJ? Someone stepped onto the stage after the woman who was doing the river dance was finished. "Well done, well done! And how did the crowed tonight like that little bit of old fashion talent?" He asked and the adiance clapped. The announcer smiled and nodded slowly. "Thats niiiice. Well as you all common dwellers know tonight is talent night, and anybodys whos got something differnt in here can come show us what you can do!" He said the lat part in a sort of rapper mic jagger voice. The anouncer looked around in the crowed with squinted eyes. Then he saw Mack. "Hey! There's a familiar face! My man Feyo! Come on up here and let us hear your amazing voice!" He said, waving the mic at him. Kari looked at him with raised eyebrows, sipping the drink again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 pm
Mack shoved the last bit of sandwhich into his mouth as he stood up somewhat.
"You can have some of the fries, and here I'm not Mack or even Phoenix, I'm Feyo. Don't let my real name slip," he whispered. He had worked hard enough that no one here knew who he really was. If they did find out, they'd make him sing every night just to draw in a crowd. Taking a swig of his drink, he set it down and stood up fully.
"Do ya'll really want to hear me sing a song?" The crowd bood.
"Well, then I guess I won't sing," Mack said moving to sit down.
"We want to hear two songs!!" a huge man yelled from the door way. Mack sighed and walked towards the stage.

Beratt had walked into the bar. The crowd, like usual, wanted to hear "Feyo" who was actually THE Mack Phoenix of South Korea. Walking over and sitting in Macks seat, he was facing the crowd with his elbows on the counter. There was a girl beside him, a very hot girl. Looking at her from the corner of his eye, he realized she was part of the Commandmant Patrol.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:21 pm
- After Kair nodded her understanding Mack left her alone at their table. She instanly felt defencless. This was CJ territory. What if they found out that she wasnt one of them and decided a exacution was needed to show the others who was boss around here. Her hands tightend around her glass. Someone came and sat in Macks spot. She didnt turn her head and quickly glanced over at whoever it was. It was the biggest man she had ever seen in her life! Not big as in fat but just BIG. He looked like he was capable of lifting a bus! He had a nice face too... Kari looked away and blushed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 pm
"Hi, I'm Barett. Sorry if I intimidate you...I tend to have that effect on people," Barett said with a smile as he held out his hand for a handshake. She had been blushing from looking at him. "Don't worry, my bark is worse then my bite."

Mack took out his mp3 and plugged it into the system. He played a few measures over the sound system to show people it just the instermentals and to make sure everything was working. The club owner pulled up access to the tv's and progectors, this would enable the translation for the song to be seen by everyone. Walking onto the stage, he grabbed the standing mic and unhooked the mic from the stand.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm
- Kari looked at his hand and took it. "Oh no its okay." She blushed again, shaking his hand. "Im Kari. And I have no bark or bite." She said. Why did I say that? That was such a stupid thing to say! She let go of his hand and her blush deppend. She must have looked like a tomato. Calm down you'll only make it worse. Kair smiled in a shy way. "Sorry, Ive never been to a club before..." Now I sound like a protected child! Kari put her lips to the straw to keep herself from saying anything else stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 pm
Beratt laughed. "Well, this is a good place to come to. This is the best club in all three cities," Beratt said with a wink as he turned to watch Mack sing.

The lights turned off and didn't turn on until the second before he started singing. This song was a mixture between dubstep and pop. Everyone started to move to the song as he sang. Jumping up and down at the appropriate times he was acting a little more like a rockstar then a popstar.

Beratt turned back to Kari. "Is he really singing all by himself?" he asked as he grabbed a handful of the fries behind him. He had heard that Mack's power dealt with singing but he had never imagined something like this.

http://www.kpoplyrics.net/big-bang-fantastic-baby-lyrics-english-romanized.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU&feature=BFa&list=PL46DF17963D3EE6DD  

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:46 pm
- "Ya, hes really good huh? He might not look like it, but hes got quite a set of lungs." She joked, taking a sip again. She lisond to Mack sing, one of the songs was one she had heard him pratice at least three dozen times when he thought no one was lisoning. She looked back at Barett. "So what brings you here? Just looking for a random girl to talk to?" She asked, twirrling the straw again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 pm
"Nah," Beratt said with a sigh, "You could say I'm on partol." He stuck two of the fries in his mouth as he sighed. "What are you doing here? On patrol yourself, miss Commandant?" Barett smiled and winked at her as he popped another fry into his mouth.

The song ended. "Okay, we're gonna slow things down, just a tiny bit for a softer sound. So find that someone you came into the bar with or like very much," Mack said through the mic as soft lights came up.

"Hey, would you like to dance," Beratt asked, standing up and holding out his hand, offering it to her. He didn't care that she was a patrol person. A person's personality always came into play.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 pm
- Hes a CJ?! Kari thought, completly surpized. And he knows that shes a Commandant. Kari looked at his hand with wide eyes. "But your apart of the rebelion!" She was completly taken by surpize. He didnt look like a terrorist. Even though he did seem nice... it wouldnt be right. He was apart of the Children, and she is a Commandant. She didnt even know him!  
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff