Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please Forgive Me Master

Back to Guilds

A Master Slave Guild that is sure to be one of the best once it gets up and going 

Tags: Master, Slave, Vampire, Contests, Demon 

Reply All Kinds of stuff
Potential Contest For Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you want?
Themed PIcture Hunt
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Writer's Competition
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Character Originality
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

skylight_blue
Vice Captain

Dapper Streaker

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:16 pm
In the last week or so Yami and I have been deliberating on what we can do for you guys to get some life back in the guild again.

We want to throw a contest for you guys but havn't been able to get a good idea for what to make it about. So rather than rack our brains further, We're letting you guys decide for us. After all this is for yall.

Please pic what you like and Post some feedback or an alternative idea for something we could do for our guild members.

The Themed Picture Hunt is exactly how it sounds. The judges will give a particular kind of picture for you to find and the one that's best wins.
Examples : Funny Fails, Cute NomNom Babies

The Writer's Competition is where the Judges ask a team of two to provide a RPed scene. This would be judged on Originality, Cooperation with theme, and of course written ability and grammar.
Examples : Most Romantic Scene, Hottest XXX Scene

Avatar Fashion Contest would be done in TekTek. We would Judge on color coordination, beauty, and originality.

Avatar Cosplay Contest would also be done in TekTek. The judges with ask that you choose one of your characters, either Slave or Master, and dress your avatar to match that Character's picture. We would judge on Accuracy.

The Character Originality Competition is where the judges have you make a full profiled character. We would judge on the creativity of the character's back ground, race, abilities and disabilities. Cliche's will hurt the score.
This one would be Multiple rounds.

ALSO Since me and Yami are the only active crew members at this time, our captain is excused for personal illness, we are in need of at least two volunteers willing to participate as judges.

This poll will be closed in two weeks and the most popular option is what we're doing. Hope you like these ideas. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:02 pm
One I would like to be a judge.
Two. I have a lot of ideas maybe not for contests but other things if you would like PM me(I do not wish to spam this area with to many ideas). I'd be happy to share.  

Mistress Ylva

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Zoey Redbird_Spirit Ruler

Romantic Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 pm
I'll be a judge! biggrin

And I wish we could vote for two things because I would also chose the writers contest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:36 pm
Ok then it seems that we are going to do the Character Originality Contest.

I'll have the thread set up in a few days and send an announcement.  

skylight_blue
Vice Captain

Dapper Streaker

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
All Kinds of stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers