Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Magical World of Equestria

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild for Pony lovers 

Tags: My Little Pony, MLP FiM RP, Friendship is Magic, RolePlay 

Reply ~ ♥♥ NightMare Moon's Castle Ruins and other dark areas ★⋆
~//❤ Castle Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm
Anime_Aiko
BRS kicked the gun, making it shoot and 'capture' about 10 of the creatures. She bucked the gun onto her back and galloped past Clockwork, sliding down the stairs on the gun like a surfboard.

--Clockwork--

User Image

Clockwork was following close behind, not breaking speed, following right beside her on a magical surfboard of his own. He had to stay with her. She didnt know it, or maybe she didnt care, but if he werent helping her, she'd be dead by now, and vice versa. He was right next to her, sort of angry at the creatures, angry at himself for not trying to talk her down, and for many other things. He looked above her, noticing one of the creatures jumping down on her. She would have no time to react. He quickly shot it out of the air, making it dissapear with a bright flash of light, still barreling ahead, not looking back  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm
"We can't get away like this." BRS stomped on the gun, shooting a bolt out and creating a portal as soon as it hit the wall. "Go through!"  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm
Anime_Aiko
"We can't get away like this." BRS stomped on the gun, shooting a bolt out and creating a portal as soon as it hit the wall. "Go through!"

Clockwork wasted no time, jumping through the portal backwards, blasting a few more of the creatures and killing them before falling through the portal into wherever Black Rocks portal would take him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm
BRS jumped through the portal just before her gun. When the gun went through, the portal closed and the creatures were left there. Through the portal was a world unlike most imagined. The ground and sky were checkered. The moon was visible over the patterns, but it was unusually large. Crosses stuck out of the ground and tilted at all angles. Giant chains were everywhere. Hanging from nowhere, wrapping around things. The fire from BRS's eye was gone, and now her cutie mark seemed to move and flicker with the flame. "Now you know where I came from. This is my world."  

Alastryona

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 am
Anime_Aiko
"Now you know where I came from. This is my world."

--Clockwork--

User Image

Clockwork cocked his head to the side at the mention of this being her world. She had said that earlier, after blacking out, didnt she? Did that mean she sent dangerous creatures here? Was he in more danger now then he was before? Jumping through that portal may be ending their lives quicker than he knows.

He was about to ask those questions, but as he opened his mouth, he spied the sets of chains hanging from the nothingness above. What else could chains in a world like this possibly be used for? Decoration? No, not at all. These chains were for storage, specifically storage of the creatures she liked to battle.

"Ahh..." Clockwork said, tapping a chain that was hanging lower than the others with his horn. "I see now... I understand."

He glanced over at her, shooting a sort of smile-smirk-frown hybrid, but it wasnt out of any sort of bad nature. It really was understanding. Not like he had been through something like she had been through, though he had seen his fair share of bloodshed.

"Everypony has secrets... some are just darker than others... and I suppose you'd prefer to keep your secrets...well, secret. I like to think I'm a trustworthy pony, and I can tell you that your secrets are safe with me, but that's really up to you, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:02 am
After waiting for so long in the Graveyard, Jocco finnaly got out of the black slime's grasp and was trotting playfull to the remains of the castle. "La la la la la! Sing a happy song! La la la la la! Bleet the whole day long!" He stopped and rushed toward a small boulder when the glimmer from his spit gem caught the corner of his eye. He hid there for a while because he heard many noises coming out of the ruins. How many ponies where really in there? "Dozens... Thousands... Tens!" He brushed his tail in closer to his body and tried to keep himself from getting seen.  

Pirell Losselhein
Crew

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 pm
BRS trotted calmly along, seemingly going towards something. Eventually she came to a chain, and stepped on without hesitation. It started moving forward, up, twisting around obsticals. "I'd suggest you follow me if you ever want to leave. I know this place like the front of my hoof."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:12 pm
Anime_Aiko
I know this place like the front of my hoof."

"Following." Clockwork said simply, trying to hide his excitement the best he could. To be quite honest, being in this place made him feel like a kid in a candy shop. The patterns, the moon, the twisting chains, the possible exploration, it was all simply awesome. But, he had to retain himself. This was her place, not his.

"So, I assume, going by that comment, that you come here often?"  

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm
"I come here every time that gun is used. I have to, otherwise creatures roam free that shouldn't be in this world." BRS said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 pm
Anime_Aiko
"I come here every time that gun is used. I have to, otherwise creatures roam free that shouldn't be in this world." BRS said.

--Clockwork--

User Image

"Ahh... a gun that transports your enemies to a different world...interesting..." Clockwork said, trailing off into a different part of his mind, putting together schematics in his head, trying to think of how it worked.

"And I would guess that the gun is given to you by that blue flame that usually covers your eye, correct?"  

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:26 pm
"Yes." BRS jumped from one chain to another. By now they were very high up, one small mistake could sent you plummeting to your death, but she jumped from chain to chain as if it were only a few inches away from the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm
Anime_Aiko
...but she jumped from chain to chain as if it were only a few inches away from the ground.

--Clockwork--

User Image

Clockwork followed close behind, enjoying the platforming and the information.

"Incredible. Absolutely brilliant." He said, smiling a strange half smile as he jumped from chain to chain on the seemingly endless amount of chain links. the higher the two ponies went, the more he wondered about her world, but he kept it to himself. This world was incredible to him, offering him new challenges and giving him new questions. "You're simply the most interesting pony I've ever met!"

(Also, is it possible for your pony to warm up to others? Just wondering if shes one of those ponies than never end up befriending anyone.)  

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 pm
(Why not?)
BRS trotted down a chain for a little bit, then leaped off, flipping once and landing cleanly on all four hooves. She had jumped from about 1/3 of a mile up, and there was no doubt that she had done it before.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:47 pm
Anime_Aiko
She had jumped from about 1/3 of a mile up, and there was no doubt that she had done it before.

--Clockwork--

User Image

Clockwork jumped down as well, but not the whole way, he used his magic about halfway, slowing his fall considerably, but not enough to completely stall it enough. He landed hard on his hooves, bringing him down onto his knees (do ponies have those?) making him curse under his breath. He stood up again, however, and was right next to her again. He was trying to think of more questions to ask her, but he was also trying to send them through a mental filter, rooting out the bad ones to ask and the good ones to ask.

(And... I dont understand your answer... Im sorry. xD)  

Actuallyarobot

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm
(I mean, she is a pony after all. All ponies must have some type of friend in their lifetime. And ponies that both have secrets usually would make good friends.)
BRS started to gallop. Soon enough a large castle-like building was visible, and she sped up. In front of it she stopped, whispering something inaudible to Clockwork. In front of them bridge formed, allowing them to cross over the gorge that was in between them and the building.  
~ ♥♥ NightMare Moon's Castle Ruins and other dark areas ★⋆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff