Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍| UHV ○ Territory
❅] North Country |[ The White Waves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 am
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Is he serious? Burakku began to laugh, his voice wheezing out sharply even as the hand touched his back. He just kept laughing as he struggled to speak also, his bird popping about on his head "D-Does hunger warrant theft? Y-You've never been starving have you?" he kept bursting into little spats of wheezing chuckles as he continued "Survival warrants theft. Survival warrants everything." he twisted to look at the hand, smiling crookedly "Are you gonna smack me?" he bent his neck so the bird could fall off into his hand, kneeling so it would be easier to smack him if Ooeda so chose. He put it safely out of the way, in case Ooeda smacked him on the head with that dirt hand, and then looked up at Ooeda, still grinning "I stopped feeling guilt after the third day of going hungry." he "What do you want me to say?" |l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image
User Image

(( I-it's not a big hand, it's just a normal one, the size of Ooeda's. And, originally, there were two, but I think you misread awhile ago. > _ >; ))

Ooeda dimmed his eyes to Burakku's answer, slightly intrigued at a response he had basically known was coming.
"But why does it warrant theft? Why does it warrant anything, let alone everything? Why does, as you put it, survival, not call for something else?" He shifted his feet in the snow, making a small trail in the shape of circle as he did.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian observed the conversation from afar, and decided he would interject if he was needed. He was sent to watch the kids, so he figured this was his answer to his mission....

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku tilted his head, intrigued by this line of questioning and tickled his bird's stomach as he listened "Like what? If I'm hungry and people won't give me food, won't help me learn to provide my own food, how am I supposed to eat?" he knelt fully to the ground now, tickling his bird incessantly till it took flight with a shrill chirp. He watched it flap around lazily then it came back, fluttering back into his open palm. He looked at Ooeda with real interest now "What else should I have done?" he didn't mention that stealing had also given him a thrill...minor though it was. |l

((OoC: I edited a bit ^^' He can only see one hand is what I'm going with.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 am
User Image
User Image

Happy to see that he had finally gathered the Hojo boy's attention, Ooeda knelt down a bit, just enough so that he could dip his ink covered hand in snow. Covering the black with white that would soon begin to melt and at least slightly loosen the binding. "If you're hungry, you need food. If you need food, you need money. If you have no money, you need to steal. Is that your general line of thinking, to the matter?" Peeling his attention away from Burakku for a moment, he looked to his hand as he could more and more squeeze the onigiri tight in his grip. "But you take food... And, albeit it's prepared and fashioned, you needlessly take that which is free..." As their conversation continued, Ooeda began to lighten his voice more and more, occasionally tipping his head behind him to grasp Sebastian in his peripheral.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku stared at him, open mouthed as he realized something. This one...might be an idiot "I didn't take any of this food." he said, surprise clearly in his voice. Then he started to laugh, really laugh loud and hard. He started gasping and held his sides "Y-You think I st-stole it! Ahahaha!" he wobbled uneasily on his feet as he laughed and fell into the snow. He couldn't stop laughing "I didn't STEAL this food! You-You think I would steal free food?! Neh heehahahaha!" he couldn't stop cracking up, his voice breaking and wheezing as he tried to speak. His bird had taken flight again and was making annoyed sound "Y-You are a funny guy! I like you!" he wiped his eyes, grinning at Ooeda "I didn't steal this food. I swear on my little sister's virtue, I didn't." he sat up and dusted snow off his shoulders, still chuckling "And she's 6 so she better still have her virtue." |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Leaning forward, looking down, and smiling to Burraku, Ooeda couldn't help but join, with a scoff of his own, in the boy's laughter. "Hehahaha, oh? I never said that that food there was free, only that petty thieves steal that which they need not steal~" He straightened his back, placing both of his hands across his lap, and tilted his head. "Virtue? Are you sure you don't mean innocence?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku put his chin in his hands and the bird settled back down into his hair "Petty thieves, mmmm." he smiled in silence after that, not saying much. He shook his head "No. I meant her virtue." he repeated, not clarifying at all why. |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Ooeda nodded as the boy responded in what seemed to be self inquiry, adjusting his hands from his lap to his back while silently ordering the pair of dirt mitts to sink back into the ground. "To steal food, clothing, or shelter; that makes a thief petty... Jewels, gems, riches, that sort of thing; that makes a thief a thief... To take from someone something they can never get back; that makes a thief a true criminal." Half way through what seemed to be Ooeda talking to himself, he had closed his eyes, coiled down his lips, and sterned his stance. For whatever reason, it seemed that this, something he himself had brought up, really moved him outwardly emotionally. What exact type of movement dwelled within him, however, was not so obvious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku was starting to get a dazed look on his face, boredom winning out against his earlier excitement I wish Sebby would get out of his little hiding hole...it would be so interesting... he tilted his head, chin in hand, to look at Ooeda, his boredom clear on his face "Yes yes...petty thief bad, thief worse, true criminal monster." it wasn't dispassion to which he reacted to Ooeda's pain...he just didn't feel. Not like a normal person would.... |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Snickering beneath his shaded face, Ooeda instinctively reacted to Burakku's lack of passion with a fire of his own. "Boring, is it? Well, I suppose that's fair; I'm basically just lecturing at this point... The point I was trying to make..." He paused, snapping his fingers as he stretched his arms down and his neck as he coiled to look to the sky. "Thievery is only as dark as human law has made it out to be. I for one, however," He reached his right hand forward, palm up-curled, a small seed dipping into the graphs of his skin. "Am an avid fan of nature. Ahah hah hah hah~" He slowly, darkly, and bearing an empty tone, laughed to himself. The seed in his palm cracking apart with each chuckle. Soon roots began dripping from the sides of his hand, coiling around and gripping at Ooeda like a loose glove, or perhaps more like the black ink the Hojo boy produced by some odd yet fascinating organic trait.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku stared at the strange man, now officially bored out of his skull with this man. He stood, the bird taking roost in his hair again, and eyed the man with distaste "I fail to see the link between nature and thievery. Therefore," he'd completely dropped the silly fool act, speaking bluntly and with an icy tone that had nothing to do with the ice and snow around him "You're point, if you had one, is moot. And I'm bored. So good bye." with that, he tromped off through the snow, leaving the area.

((Exits)) |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Ooeda dropped the entangling seed into the snow; where it began to slather its roots like tentacles until it shoveled through and dug into the soil. Cocking his head to the side, he merely watched as Burakku's interest died in a flash. The boy left so abruptly that a stupefied look was also plastered to Ooeda's face. Slightly baffled, he merely just began to wander off into the snowy hills. It wouldn't be too long before he'd come amongst either the cliff side or Ikebana's gates.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian figured it was best to get back to the village. Hiting a fast reverse summoning technique, the ninja was gone.

...but you aint nothing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas was inside of the procession together with the defecting Daimyo. He didn't feel like following it in the cold snow. He sat in front of the Daimyo within the luxurious wagon that carried the two. It made no sense to Roxas why the man would use such an obvious wagon. It screamed 'riches and wealth'. Roxas kept himself silent the whole time. He hated the Daimyos to be honest. They allowed the lands outside of the main villages to expire while only investing in the shinobi. "You remind me of someone." The Daimyo spoke softly. His voice showed wisdom yet Roxas doubted it. "Is that so?" Roxas asked without caring to look at the man he was protecting. "Why yes you remind me of a young lord-" The wagon shook cutting off the Daimyo. "Are we under attack!?" The old man shouted losing his control over the situation completely. Roxas almost felt like laughing. Almost. "It was just a bump don't get flustered." The Daimyo took Roxas' word for it and stayed quiet completely forgetting about what he was going to say before. Roxas remembered, but he didn't care to find out what lord he resembled. Then the whistle came.
That was Roxas' queu. "Stay inside and don't poke your head out. Being curious right now will get you killed." Roxas stated with an indifferent look on his face. Hopefully Magnus won't cut his pay if the Daimyo ends up getting killed in the conflict that would ensue. "Ah s**t." Roxas mumbled realizing that he would most definately not get paid if such a thing happened. "Alright then. Maximum effort." And with that he jumped out of the wagon. In front of him were 3 wagons approaching rapidly. They all stopped at his presence to his surprise. "And here I was thinking I'd have to kill you all in a moving wagon. Now I'm gonna do it on soft snow." Several men stepped out of the wagons each carrying different weapons. "Are you supposed to be the guard that intimidates us?" One of them mocked. "Nope. I'm the one that's supposed to kill anyone that comes near this procession without a good reason. Now then. Lets see your reason." Roxas replied crossing his arms. His breath escaping from the collar that concealed his mouth.
The sword on his back was intimidating, but Roxas didn't have the slightest intention of using it. He'd been in countless battles before and he knew very wall that it's presence was more intimidating than himself. One of the men snorted and spit out into the soft white snow. "You got a big mouth for just one fella. I count 6 men right here." The man stated with a look a mild annoyance. Roxas frowned at the numbers thrown at him. "And I count two fists and a sword." One of the men shouted out something incoherent and rushed towards Roxas. The man was carrying a large broad sword and attempted to cleave Roxas in half. But before he managed to, Roxas sent a flat kick into his chest and sent him flying back into the snow. Roxas could feel the bones crackling beneath his boot. "What is this? I have one of the highest political heads in the world behind me and this is what I'm working with?" He asked feeling completely underwhelmed by the men in front of him. He knew most bandits were idiots, but this was too much. They really thought they were going to kidnap the Daimyo like this. "Bill you idiot makin' us look bad!" One of the men shouted. "******** you man I didn't know he was a god damn lightning bolt!" The dishonored man replied sitting on the snow.

"Boy you don't know who you're dealin' with. We workin' for some important people. They want that there Daimyo. Now you got lucky with Billy Boy over there, but we ain't near as dumb." The man spoke calmly before spitting. This man was dressed in a red jacket covering most of his body with heavy duty wear. He looked like a leader to Roxas. All of the other bandits appeared to be waiting on his word. All of them except for Billy of course. "Not my problem who you work for, with or under. I'm gonna have to ask you to ******** off now though." The leader licked his teeth beneath his lips while considering Roxas' words. "Yeah well that just ain't gonna happen. Alright boys go get em." With that said all 5 bandits rushed at Roxas with various weapons. The minute each of them got into arms reach of himself they stopped dead in their tracks. "What the ********?!" One of them shouted before getting roundhouse kicked in the face. The rest of the bandits would meet the same fate all in rapid succession. The leader sighed at the poor perfomance of his crew. "Now what in the ******** are you idiots doing? There's 5 o' you and 1 o' him now get the ******** up and beat his a**!" The leader shouted showing dissapointment in his eyes. "Boss this ******** got some ninja s**t! I forgot how to use my ********' blade!" One of the fallen shouted back. "Yeah me too!"

Another one shouted followed by the rest. Roxas stood still among them waiting for whatever the brilliant leader had in mind. "Ah s**t now I gotta get ********' involved." He mumbled before disappearing from Roxas' sight. "Hm?" Roxas raised a brow. He only knew what happened when he felt something scratch against his armor. Looking back he saw the leader with the longest sword Roxas had ever seen in his hands. It gave the bandit leader just enough distance from Roxas to keep him outside the negation range. The man was extremely fast as well. If it hadn't been for the armor, Roxas would've been done for. Underestimating this man would prove to be his downfall.

The fight would prove to become an ordeal for Roxas when the bandits that had previously been knocked down all got up together. Together with their leader in command they were much more annoying. In the middle of the fight his comm device which had been silent for the longest time decided to activate. Atsuko's voice coming through. It had been a while since Roxas had heard of his friend. "What do you want?" Roxas asked just barely dodging a sword slash, but looking unfazed. He quickly returned a kick in the d**k for that. The bandit groaned in pain. Something that Atsuko said was off however. He mentioned something about Grey. "Kind of busy at the moment. And who the ******** is Grey?" He asked before back flipped on top of a bandits head and wrapping his legs around the man's neck. "I'm protecting a Daimyo from some s**t bandits." He mocked. The bandits all cursed him out loud for that. "Yeah I'm talking about you you ******** all was done and done, Roxas stepped back inside of the wagon with the Daimyo. Blood splattered over most of his body. "Let's go." Roxas stated plainly. [[exit]]

Kekkei no Jutsu [ Bloodline's Techniques ]

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

[☍| UHV ○ Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff