Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍| UHV ○ Territory
❅] North Country |[ The White Waves Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

The White Waves are, as the name suggests, a bundle of well-sized snow covered hills commonly used for sledding, skiing, snowball fights, and other such winter related activities. The hills are in the far North of the UHV controlled territory. The high amount of snow in the area lowers visibility and makes traveling difficult, but the UHV has very little activity and patrols in this area.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Corpse bone pulse armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero made an appearance on top of one of the hills looking out ofver the long stretch of winding hills. He thought of home, his red jacket easily visible save for the bleached white section of bone layering over his chest. He wondered how Shiroi was doing with her mission and if kageru was keeping himself busy. Zero was a bit worried as he didn't score well on his written portion of this exam. He would have to make up for it over the next few trials to come. He wouldnt let this stop him from jonin. If he had to get the promotion the hard way then so be it. He sat down and pulled his blade and wet stone from his jacket and proceeded to work an edge onto the blade that gleamed in the light. He did the same for each of his weapons in turn including his new ones which he acquired through questionable means.There was a time when he wouldnt have cared that he stole them but now that he had a occupation stealing kinda rubbed him the wrong way. But he wasnt about to take them back either. So he simply made sure each one of them had the best edge he could make placed upon each of the cutting surfaces.When he finished he headed straight for the examination buildings

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 am
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku's shoes were NOT made for snow but he was too engrossed in his food to care. His bag served as his seat and he had his very cold feet tucked under his rear as he ate. He had over two dozen food to go packages balanced on his knees and in his lap I wonder if Sebby will follow. If it was Sebby who was following me. he thought, eating hungrily with his fingers. The bird was perched on the edge of one package, eating the seeds that he'd picked out for it. |l

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Coming from the direction of the village, specifically the Main Court, Ooeda could smell, against the blandness of pure white snow, a variety of different foodstuffs hovering in the brisk air. Following the aroma, he eventually found himself some four or five hills' distance from Burakku, the boy he'd thought he noticed when he left the inn. Grinning, Ooeda merely loomed, not trying to hide his presence, but merely awaiting the young Hojo to notice first.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku's head jerked up as he felt a second presence, not close but faint enough for him to be aware of it. He looked around and spotted the other against the white of this place Whose this one? he stared openly at the other man, his mouth packed with food. Growing up on the streets, you put as much in your mouth as possible to keep it from being stolen. Even though he was alone, old habits died hard He's a grinning fool? he raised a hand and waved, the bird fluttering back up to nest in his hair. |l

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Ooeda, still smiling, rose his right arm, waving back at the Hojo boy in response. In the same moment that he had lifted his arm, a patch of curdling snow would start to rumble at Burakku's left side. Waving his hand higher, in full extension, nearly on his toes, Ooeda continued to draw the thief's attention as the lumping snow began to peek dirt fingers. As if newborn, the phalanges blindly wiggled around, grasping at the nearest substance; a large onigiri which prior to being held was of perfect shape. Lowering his arm, Ooeda called the stone hand back across the waves that separated him from the Hojo. With a simple hop, the hand passed the rice ball to its owner's palm.

( *Grunt* I am totally out of focus right now... )

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku watched the hand steal his onigiri and take it to the other man He did NOT just do that. he put his food, the full packets, in his bag and neatly stacked the empty ones before he stood. Crossing the hills rather quickly with the bird hanging onto his hair for dear life. He approached so quickly that he didn't even feel the cold as it seeped into his shoes "Give it back." he said once he was close enough to speak to the man, standing a few feet in front of him, hand open, demanding. Food was the one thing he never stole because he knew how it felt to be without. Stealing food was just...wrong "Give it back." |l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian entered the area, keeping a good distance from the other people around. He wasnt much of a social person, and he was just sent he to observe.

...but you aint nothing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Ooeda looked down on the boy, his shadow crossing over and encompassing Burakku's. Earring his words with a bit of delight, the black-haired man brought his palm down a bit, and opened it wide. The white of the rice, his palm, and the snow all blending together. "Now why... " He added with a tilt of his smile, while slowly moving the onigiri up and down on his fingers. "Would I do that?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku's eyes narrowed and he sucked a breath in, his cheeks swelling a bit. It seemed like he was going to say something but then he spat. Black ink splattered all over the onigiri, Ooeda's hand and the snow at his feet "You can keep it." he turned his head away, his black tongue flickering out to rub his lip clean of the ink a bit. He had felt the arrival of what he now recognized as Sebastian's chakra No point getting ratter while I'm still a genin. he dug around in his bag and took out a packet of food, digging in it as he walked away from Ooeda. It only had a few dumplings in it but Burakku began eating them anyway, putting all three in his mouth. He chewed thoughtfully, keeping his bag tight against his chest as his bird flitted angrily on his head. It was giving fits about the sudden expulsion of ink out of its owners mouth. |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Chuckling inwardly to himself, Ooeda keened his eyes to the boy who had just so callously boasted his bloodline abilities. With Burakku digging into what appeared to be a backpack, he wouldn't be able to notice the clods of manipulated dirt now stealthily peering behind him. Looming. Fingers periodically coiling. The pair of earthen hands that hovered behind the Hojo boy wouldn't do anything, lest he attempted to make a run for it, of course. Still smiling, he rebuttaled; "That's rather rude, you know." regardless if he could be heard or not. Allowing his smile to fade, Ooeda whirled the hand which was dripping in blinding ink, causing it to snake around entirely, like a wrap of black gauze. "I don't necessarily mean to come off as mean, but that's certainly no way to greet a stranger - or a thief. Hehe." He laughed again to himself, the word "thief" tickling his lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku stared at him, his mouth full of food, and a dangerous scowl touched his features. He was about to go against his lying rule "You stole my food." he replied, his voice a little chilly. He was glad to see that the ink wasn't coming off "That is rude. Rudeness begets rudeness. I was nice. I waved at you. You used the chance to steal my food." he stressed the words 'my food' again, making it clear that Ooeda was lucky to have gotten off with ink on his hand and not on his nose or mouth. He tightened his bag shut and stepped to the side slightly, not intending to run but merely to keep himself moving. He hadn't noticed the hand behind him yet and was simply interested in keeping his food safe "What do you want? And who are you?" |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Slowly stepping forward as to keep the mutual distance between them, Ooeda only half-heartedly took in the Hojo boy's words. "Did I, now? Odd... a meal like that isn't something one often comes by, now is it? A specialty of the village behind us. Its aroma a unique assortment from one of the shops in Autumn Country's Main Court, wouldn't you say?" Though coated in ink, he still managed to squeeze his hand, pressing the onigiri into a flat mess of rice. As the squish leaked out from his hand, the earthy glove floating behind Burakku poked at his back, but did so in a way as to avoid any peripheral glances.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku stared at him, his mouth open slightly and an eyebrow arched exquistely This guy....is a whack job. he felt the poke in his back and instead of looking to the side, he looked up before looking back at Ooeda "You're nuts." and that was saying something coming from Burakku! He went into a crouch, his arms wrapped around his bag and the bird in his hair tweeting madly "Food is food. I don't care whether its a speciatly. I won't eat like this for months when I get back home so I'm eating all I can now. So. What do you want?" he started scooping snow into his hands, packing them tightly and starting to role it around. |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Ooeda dimmed his eyes. The dirt hand lofted down, resting against Burakku's back in a very gentle manner. "Do you believe hunger warrants theft?"

[☍| UHV ○ Territory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff