Merry Christmas From us!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:53 am
User Image

Well just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from me and my crew! Sadly my camera is in the shop getting fixed and what not so at the moment I have no real pics. Abby and Bo really enjoyed their presents and this year they got tons! They got a tug frisbee thing, a new cuz toy, a kong wubba, and some beggin strips(my parent bought the begging strips I would've preffered bully sticks) from us. Abby also got a dumbell and a tunnel that she's in love with(I love having a tunnel nut)

From our family friends they got some awesome treats from trader joes and some dog biscuit mix that I will make soon.

Josie got a new toy thing and two sets of treats. One from us and the other from our family friends. She's in love with her toy and it's great to see her finally have something to play with. She has a knack for hiding her toys so got the lure thingy basically like a flirtpole I guess

It's really funny I actually bought the wubba(and the dumbell) for Abby and the frisbee(and cuz toy) for Bo, but they decided they wanted each others toys. Abby's been hauling around the frisbee and Bo's been careening around the house with the wubba. lol it's to adoarble. They have their own toys and don't seem to care about what the other has which is nice cuz so far no fighting over toys....

I did manage to get a video of Bo opening the gifts so hopefully soon I will be making a christmas video and as soon as I do I'll post it

But yeah anywho Merry Christmas and expect a video soonish

Here's a pic of the pups loot ebfore I wrapped it. Only stuff not encluded are obviously the gifts from our friends

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 am
Thanks!

Abby is so cute with the Santa hat on! biggrin

I'm glad they're not fighting over the toys! biggrin

I can't wait to see the video.

I would have recorded Bandit opening his presents, but I couldn't find my camera. The first thing he did was stick his head into his stocking and take out his bully stick when I went to show him what he had gotten in his stocking. He didn't care about anything else that was in it for some time after that. I had to take his bully stick away from him to get him to open his presents. I hid it under my legs. After he had unwrapped his last present, he had stuck his head under my legs like "Ok, they're unwrapped now, can I have the bully stick back?" rofl He loved the Kong. He thought it was one of those puzzle balls at first because he rolled it around the room and sniffed behind it to see if any treats fell out. XD I pulled the treat out of it after he had given up and handed it to him. Then I put some peanut butter in it. He was licking at it for a while, then continuing to lick after he had stopped licking in it. It was cute! I later took him out to play with his Kong frisbees. He loved it! He kept grabbing them from the center and he looked like he had grown a large, red set of lips! whee

I tried to get Charcoal to open her presents, but she sniffed them and then ran away from them, so I had to unwrap them. She loved the feather teaser! biggrin She also loved the little mice that were in her stocking. I put some of the salmon paste that came with the kitty kong in her kong and she was happily licking the paste out. She tried chewing the kong a little bit and batted it a little bit. She seemed curious and confused about the kong itself. She also enjoyed batting at the other feather attachments as I tried to put them away lol. Her favorite seems to be the feather teaser. ^_^  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 am
hubby got me a toy butterfly in a jar from thinkgeek.com, stowrm loves it as much as i do. she learned that if she barks at it it moves

my dad and sister got some kong toys for their dogs that im going to be trying to find for stowrm

i also got a video camera so i can take good quality videos of my animals. but i swear stowrm must have been beaten with a camera by her old family, whenever i pull one out she puts on a face that can put those spca commercials to shame xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 pm
I don't even wana post until I get my pics up on photo bucket lol. But I can't get over how handsome Rascal looks in his new collar xd  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm
ok folks, here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt2_iJ6TzGg&feature=autoshare  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers