thackest2k_TFWR2

Relentless Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:55 pm
holy f****
im guessing ur a us resident coz lets face it police over there are bloody useless
and ur dad shouldn't be doing anything of the sort is he a alcohol abuser or a smack head
it looks like hes got a bullying figure over the rest of your family which isn't a good sign
i feel very sorry about your situation and what ur going through twats like that need a good a** kicking coz there are to many in the world today
next time he assaults you get round to the cop shop and stay there in a frightened state where they have to take notice
just take care of urself  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 am
thackest2k_TFWR2
holy f****
im guessing ur a us resident coz lets face it police over there are bloody useless
and ur dad shouldn't be doing anything of the sort is he a alcohol abuser or a smack head
it looks like hes got a bullying figure over the rest of your family which isn't a good sign
i feel very sorry about your situation and what ur going through twats like that need a good a** kicking coz there are to many in the world today
next time he assaults you get round to the cop shop and stay there in a frightened state where they have to take notice
just take care of urself

he rarely drinks, maybe 3 times a year  

disinterestedbees

disinterestedbees

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 am
IAmInACow
I'm sorry things got so bad that you tried to kill yourself, but I'm glad that it's starting to get better. Please continue to let us know how you're doing.

thanks for caring, yesterday i went to our school councelor and reported him again, with 2 friends who have witnessed it.
while i was there i finally was able to face the truth about my birth family (my current dad is my birth moms uncle)  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff