Reply Deadly Hits
im being abused, and i need advice Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

disinterestedbees

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:56 pm
hes choked, puncher, hit me with a hard wooden stick, threatend to kill me, thrown a knife, gave me a bloody nose, slapped me, thrown me against a wall, thrown a baseball bat at me n nocked me out, thrown a baseball at my head

hes my dad and hes supposed to protect me and make me feel good, but instead he calls every name in the book, ive reported him time after time, and everyone lied for him. im scared, with noone here to help, im afraid one of these times he really will kill me
what should i do  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:30 pm
hmmm...if he really has beaten you up like that why don't you tell the cops whats he's doing to you? you know as the kid they should believe you over him...unless your not a kid in which leave him go somewhere  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

disinterestedbees

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Cinna101
hmmm...if he really has beaten you up like that why don't you tell the cops whats he's doing to you? you know as the kid they should believe you over him...unless your not a kid in which leave him go somewhere

i am a kid, but they dont, my whole family lies for him  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 pm
AubreeMarie13
Cinna101

stupid cops....did you try your school counselor?  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

disinterestedbees

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 am
Cinna101
AubreeMarie13
Cinna101

yah ddnt work  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:33 pm
AubreeMarie13
Cinna101
AubreeMarie13
Cinna101

yah ddnt work

hmm, if no one really believes you continue telling on him, and if all else fails and i mean if ALL else fails try to get admitted to a hospital... or better yet go to a women's shelter, regardless of age or gender most will protect anyone from domestic abuse.  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:13 pm
longlived
AubreeMarie13
Cinna101
AubreeMarie13
Cinna101

yah ddnt work

hmm, if no one really believes you continue telling on him, and if all else fails and i mean if ALL else fails try to get admitted to a hospital... or better yet go to a women's shelter, regardless of age or gender most will protect anyone from domestic abuse.
I agree, going to a womens shelter would be the best option in this case if no one is believing her, or stay at a friends. Parents do sometimes take their position of power a little too much...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 pm
If, for whatever reason, they won't take you at the women's shelter, you may want to try to gather evidence of your father's abuse to show the police.

This would have to be your absolute last resort, though, because it could be dangerous if your father finds out. Be very careful. Once you have your evidence, DO NOT stay in your father's house. Go to the women's shelter as soon as possible, and contact the police from there.

If, however, the women's shelter has already accepted you without evidence, DO NOT go back to your father's house. The point is for you to be safe; if you're already safe at the shelter, you don't need the evidence after all.  

IAmInACow

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 pm
AubreeMarie13
hes choked, puncher, hit me with a hard wooden stick, threatend to kill me, thrown a knife, gave me a bloody nose, slapped me, thrown me against a wall, thrown a baseball bat at me n nocked me out, thrown a baseball at my head

hes my dad and hes supposed to protect me and make me feel good, but instead he calls every name in the book, ive reported him time after time, and everyone lied for him. im scared, with noone here to help, im afraid one of these times he really will kill me
what should i do

Damn, Aub, you should have told me it didn't work! I'm so sorry... I agree with the others about the won=men's shelter...
He didn't hurt you after I called that one time, did he??  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx
AubreeMarie13

what should i do

Damn, Aub, you should have told me it didn't work! I'm so sorry... I agree with the others about the won=men's shelter...

multiple times, but it not a big deal, i dont know where a womens shelter is, and he would kill me if i tried to leave  

disinterestedbees

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 am
AubreeMarie13
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx
AubreeMarie13

what should i do

multiple times, but it not a big deal, i dont know where a womens shelter is, and he would kill me if i tried to leave
Im so
Fuking sorry... And its a big deal...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 am
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx
AubreeMarie13
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx
AubreeMarie13

what should i do

Im so
Fuking sorry... And its a big deal...

dont be, its not your fault, and no its not. im fine, its aint that big a deal  

disinterestedbees

IAmInACow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:22 pm
Yikes. That's just scary. Please keep us posted to let us know you're alright, and be careful.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 pm
IAmInACow
Yikes. That's just scary. Please keep us posted to let us know you're alright, and be careful.
Well things are getting a little better. I tried to kill myself on the first of feb, and since then things have gotten a little better  

disinterestedbees

IAmInACow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 pm
I'm sorry things got so bad that you tried to kill yourself, but I'm glad that it's starting to get better. Please continue to let us know how you're doing.  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff