Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Feedback and Complaints ( Suggestion Box ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Streets_of_Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:13 pm
I have a theme for a summer issue in mind. Give the readers a sort of map like thing and hide clickable pieces of paper in the magazine. Kinda like a treasure map. The last clue leads you to maybe a coupon or a free slot or two in the lotto.

Just something fun to do..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 pm
Streets_of_Madness
I have a theme for a summer issue in mind. Give the readers a sort of map like thing and hide clickable pieces of paper in the magazine. Kinda like a treasure map. The last clue leads you to maybe a coupon or a free slot or two in the lotto.

Just something fun to do..

Thanks for the great suggestion! We already did our summer issue though and our next one already has a theme. We'll keep that in mind however smile  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm
CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
Ayame-Yuura
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
GUILD TITLE: My Gaia Magazine
LINK: gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/my-gaia-magazine/g.236037
MRC NUMBER: 39.2
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: Their issues so far are so well-made with great and useful content. I look forward to the next issue. ^o^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 pm
This isn't much of a complaint.. I understand that you guys are busy, and such, but I've asked twice in the past few months to be invited to the premium guild, considering I've paid for the membership, and have my badge, and I participate in this guild, as well. I'd really appreciate if I was finally invited to it. Thanks.  

Nymphamarina

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:42 am
Nymphamarina
This isn't much of a complaint.. I understand that you guys are busy, and such, but I've asked twice in the past few months to be invited to the premium guild, considering I've paid for the membership, and have my badge, and I participate in this guild, as well. I'd really appreciate if I was finally invited to it. Thanks.

Please check your guild list. I just tried adding you to the platinum guild and it says that you're already a member.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 pm
I don't post much in this guild, and I realize that....but 2 days ago I posted in the Q&A forum.
It's very annoying that no one is getting back to me, while your thread specifically stated that someone will be along to answer my question shortly...

I mean, there can't just be one person in the whole guild answering questions, right? It's just plain annoying....  

Affilana

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:33 pm
Queen Kianra
I don't post much in this guild, and I realize that....but 2 days ago I posted in the Q&A forum.
It's very annoying that no one is getting back to me, while your thread specifically stated that someone will be along to answer my question shortly...

I mean, there can't just be one person in the whole guild answering questions, right? It's just plain annoying....

My apologies, we are very busy pulling the issue together now, plus there is a lot going on in many of the staffs real lives therefore our responses will take a little longer. I would like to answer this question but it's not an area of the guild that I am responsible for. I will, however, quote the relevant person for the job.
MG IT Guy

Can you please check out Queen Kianra's question here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:09 pm
jcl007149
Queen Kianra

My apologies, we are very busy pulling the issue together now, plus there is a lot going on in many of the staffs real lives therefore our responses will take a little longer. I would like to answer this question but it's not an area of the guild that I am responsible for. I will, however, quote the relevant person for the job.
MG IT Guy

Thank you. I didn't mean to sound rude...I mean, I know everyone has a life. I have one too. <33 Thank you for responding to my issue.  

Affilana

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100

Your Uncle Grandpa

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Your magizine is actually pretty awesome. The only one that I've actually joined the guild after I've read it. Please continue adding awesome articles like the ones in the first two issues. Oh, and prehaps you could have someone doing full zOMG walk throughs and things? Or maybe even just a person who goes through doing tips and tricks for Gaia's games?

Thanks for the awesome,
Your Uncle Grandpa  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 pm
Queen Kianra
jcl007149
Queen Kianra

MG IT Guy

Thank you. I didn't mean to sound rude...I mean, I know everyone has a life. I have one too. <33 Thank you for responding to my issue.

It's alright, I know it can be frustrating when you're waiting for an answer. Hopefully we can get it answered for you soon 3nodding  

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Your Uncle Grandpa
Your magizine is actually pretty awesome. The only one that I've actually joined the guild after I've read it. Please continue adding awesome articles like the ones in the first two issues. Oh, and prehaps you could have someone doing full zOMG walk throughs and things? Or maybe even just a person who goes through doing tips and tricks for Gaia's games?

Thanks for the awesome,
Your Uncle Grandpa

Thanks. We're doing our best and will continue to provide everyone with only the best info. Thanks a lot for the suggestions as well  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 am
Your Uncle Grandpa

Thanks for the awesome,
Your Uncle Grandpa

Hello there, Your Uncle Grandpa.
I am grateful for your suggestion about zOMG! I just wanted to let you know that I will do my best to write up the best field guide I can for you guys!
If you have any more suggestions for me, please feel free to say so.

~Cherry Kuro  

Cherry Kuro

Shameless Lover

17,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm
CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
Nymphamarina
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: It's just a lovely guild over all!! It's well run, and very professional. Plus, there's an added bonus of a magazine every month!! <33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 pm
Goldine
Nymphamarina
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: It's just a lovely guild over all!! It's well run, and very professional. Plus, there's an added bonus of a magazine every month!! <33

heart  

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

xXx_chinnie_xXx

Hygienic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

I have a suggestion. Why don't you add a section in your magazine for advertising available home plots throughout Towns 2?! That would be great because for some people like me, it's hard to get neighbors. No one uses the Gaia Homes forum a lot for getting neighbors since their neighborhoods are getting full! I hope you take this suggestion into account.

P.S. I have a Gambino neighborhood and I have only 1 neighbor. If you would like to be my tenant, here's a link to my forum topic: ♔ ↻cσттαgєs by the ℬℯąϲℎ for R E N T ☆User Image

The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff