Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Feedback and Complaints ( Suggestion Box ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Liked something about the guild, magazine or one of our contests? Didn't like something? Well whether you want to stroke our egos or yell at us this is the place for it. We value all user feedback and take your feelings into account to make My Gaia better.

To give the magazine Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS GUILD![/b]
GUILD TITLE: My Gaia Magazine
LINK: gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/my-gaia-magazine/g.236037
MRC NUMBER: 39.2
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

fill in why you like this guild and submit it to: User Image
---------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
Ayame-Yuura
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: Their issues so far are so well-made with great and useful content. I look forward to the next issue. ^o^

CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
Nymphamarina
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: It's just a lovely guild over all!! It's well run, and very professional. Plus, there's an added bonus of a magazine every month!! <33

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm
I was thinking of like a Fashion Page or a place where people can get updated with the lastest items, clothing, hair styles, and outfits. xp  

min_minhye

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 pm
DarkAwn-Nee
I was thinking of like a Fashion Page or a place where people can get updated with the lastest items, clothing, hair styles, and outfits. xp

That's good, we do have a fashion section and we have an article lined up for it already, is there anything ultra specific you would like to see in there?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

That's good, we do have a fashion section and we have an article lined up for it already, is there anything ultra specific you would like to see in there?

um actually i want to be part of making it? would that be ok? sweatdrop im really into fashion, clothing, and hairstyles  

min_minhye

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:25 pm
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

um actually i want to be part of making it? would that be ok? sweatdrop im really into fashion, clothing, and hairstyles

Well, we aren't hiring any more writers at the moment but we are letting guest writers do stuff for the magazine, so I'm more than happy for you to write a fashion article for this issue.

I have to pass it by Arisa to make sure it's allowed in the issue 100% but I'm sure if you write it well, she will allow it. 3nodding

Write an article on fashion and pm it to me when you are done since I'm the Head of Journalism, I'll then see what she thinks smile (Don't do an article on what items Gaians Love and Hate though xD)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 pm
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

Well, we aren't hiring any more writers at the moment but we are letting guest writers do stuff for the magazine, so I'm more than happy for you to write a fashion article for this issue.

I have to pass it by Arisa to make sure it's allowed in the issue 100% but I'm sure if you write it well, she will allow it. 3nodding

Write an article on fashion and pm it to me when you are done since I'm the Head of Journalism, I'll then see what she thinks smile (Don't do an article on what items Gaians Love and Hate though xD)

mmkiiee is there a deadline sweatdrop  

min_minhye

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 pm
[quote"DarkAwn-Nee"][quote"jcl007149"][quote"DarkAwn-Nee"][quote"jcl007149"][quote"DarkAwn-Nee"]I was thinking of like a Fashion Page or a place where people can get updated with the lastest items, clothing, hair styles, and outfits. xp
Well, we aren't hiring any more writers at the moment but we are letting guest writers do stuff for the magazine, so I'm morUser Imagee than happy for you to write a fashion article for this issue.

Our issue goes out in the middle of Feb so we'll need articles before that. You have a decent amount of time, but send me it as soon as you're done lol~ No need to rush, just take your time and make it look awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

Our issue goes out in the middle of Feb so we'll need articles before that. You have a decent amount of time, but send me it as soon as you're done lol~ No need to rush, just take your time and make it look awesome biggrin

oh ok... and one more question.. (i feel so stupid for asking but..) how? like where do i type up the article? o.o  

min_minhye

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:47 pm
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

oh ok... and one more question.. (i feel so stupid for asking but..) how? like where do i type up the article? o.o

It's not stupid, I'm here to help xD Type it up in word or notepad so you have a copy. then just copy and paste into a pm for me smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:56 pm
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

It's not stupid, I'm here to help xD Type it up in word or notepad so you have a copy. then just copy and paste into a pm for me smile

can i add pictures or no?  

min_minhye

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:03 pm
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

You can, but they may be taken out depending on how they look... I'm only responsible for the writing, Arisa takes care of the art so its her choice in the end ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:15 pm
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee
jcl007149
DarkAwn-Nee

You can, but they may be taken out depending on how they look... I'm only responsible for the writing, Arisa takes care of the art so its her choice in the end ^^

oh okie ! thanks!  

min_minhye

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm
DarkAwn-Nee

jcl007149

Thank you my lovely assistant for keeping the peace. Yes I'm totally cool with it and it sounds like a good idea. Show us you're good now and if a journalism position opens up in the future you'll be on our minds to fill it smile We love reader contributions here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:14 pm
Arisa Takera
DarkAwn-Nee

jcl007149

Thank you my lovely assistant for keeping the peace. Yes I'm totally cool with it and it sounds like a good idea. Show us you're good now and if a journalism position opens up in the future you'll be on our minds to fill it smile We love reader contributions here.

No problem~ I didn't think you'd have an issue with it 3nodding  

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Facade of Emotions

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:18 am
i just had a few ideas floating around for a few events the guild could do to help boost activity in the threads.

with the v-day party and all perhaps have a v-card delivery service? it would be fun to send friends random anon v-cards. and you could charge for the sevice so it would help fund future events for the guild as well.

maybe for easter you should have and easter 'egg' hunt, that would be fun. have the mods post a small egg pic in some of their past posts and have a prize for the first few to find them all or have a sign-up sheet and hand out small prizes to all who participate and find all the 'eggs'.

when the guild(s) get bigger you should have a ball. that would be really fun too. cat_3nodding

like i said just some ideas that started to float around in my head. lolz  
The Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces