8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:41 pm
Spider London
Arisa Takera
Spider London
I just joined because I thought I could put some of my poetry in the magazines. May I? If not,I could do something else

You most certainly can. We have some awesome poetry in issue 2 ( which I'm working on pushing out right now OTL ) just head to the creative writing thread in the Newsroom subforum

Sweet! Thanks! Maybe if I am awesome enough i will write poetry for ever issue xD Probably not

We don't pick and choose here. If you're brave enough to share with us we put it in  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:46 pm
Arisa Takera
Spider London
Arisa Takera
Spider London
I just joined because I thought I could put some of my poetry in the magazines. May I? If not,I could do something else

You most certainly can. We have some awesome poetry in issue 2 ( which I'm working on pushing out right now OTL ) just head to the creative writing thread in the Newsroom subforum

Sweet! Thanks! Maybe if I am awesome enough i will write poetry for ever issue xD Probably not

We don't pick and choose here. If you're brave enough to share with us we put it in

I just wrote one biggrin  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nymphamarina

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:41 pm
Hello!! I have a couple questions.. First, what are the Dimensions for the ad for the Platinum members? Also, I still havent beed invited to the Platinum guild >.<

EDIT:: Also, when Arisa makes my badge, what avatar will she use? My current avatar, or the one that I had on when I ordered?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:41 pm
Nymphamarina
Hello!! I have a couple questions.. First, what are the Dimensions for the ad for the Platinum members? Also, I still havent beed invited to the Platinum guild >.<

EDIT:: Also, when Arisa makes my badge, what avatar will she use? My current avatar, or the one that I had on when I ordered?

Yeah life jumped in and I had to help out lots with the magazine lately so I've gotten way behind with the badges I'm so sorry everyone! But I'll be getting back to it now that issues released.

free small banner and half page. Small banner is minimum 200x40, half page is max 650x450.

If you didn't include a specific avi image when you asked for your badge then I'll save the image of your current avi from the post  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nymphamarina

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:55 pm
Arisa Takera
Nymphamarina

Yeah life jumped in and I had to help out lots with the magazine lately so I've gotten way behind with the badges I'm so sorry everyone! But I'll be getting back to it now that issues released.

free small banner and half page. Small banner is minimum 200x40, half page is max 650x450.

^.^ It's all cool!! And thank yoou!! I think I might just try'n make my own.. But, then, who do I give it to? 03e

If you didn't include a specific avi image when you asked for your badge then I'll save the image of your current avi from the post
EDIT:: Also, then, I'd like for this current avatar to be on it biggrin Thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm
Nymphamarina
Arisa Takera
Nymphamarina

^.^ It's all cool!! And thank yoou!! I think I might just try'n make my own.. But, then, who do I give it to? 03e

EDIT:: Also, then, I'd like for this current avatar to be on it biggrin Thank you very much!

You'd send it to the treasurer  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nymphamarina

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm
Arisa Takera
Nymphamarina
Arisa Takera
Nymphamarina

You'd send it to the treasurer

Mkay, thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm
I don't quite understand the Seven Sins theme for the tektek contest/magazine. Explain?

Streets_of_Madness

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 pm
Streets_of_Madness
I don't quite understand the Seven Sins theme for the tektek contest/magazine. Explain?

Basically, this issue we are using the theme "Seven Sins"; the seven sins are wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. For the tektek contest you should base your entries on one of the sins or even a combination of the sins.
i hope this helps 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm
How do you become a "certified MG" graphics shop?  

Affilana

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 pm
Queen Kianra

All you have to do is make graphics to the correct measurements so that they can fit in the magazine. All of the sizes are listed in our advertisement thread. As long as an image fits inside a 650x850 space, it's legal. So long story short, all you have to do is apply.

I apologize for not getting to you sooner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 pm
MG IT Guy
Queen Kianra

All you have to do is make graphics to the correct measurements so that they can fit in the magazine. All of the sizes are listed in our advertisement thread. As long as an image fits inside a 650x850 space, it's legal. So long story short, all you have to do is apply.

Oh, alright. Where do I apply at? (Gosh I should really look around this guild more. Haha....)

It's fine. I'm just...impatient? I guess. >u< I'm sorry for being kinda rude about it. D;  

Affilana

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 am
Queen Kianra
MG IT Guy
Queen Kianra

Oh, alright. Where do I apply at? (Gosh I should really look around this guild more. Haha....)

It's fine. I'm just...impatient? I guess. >u< I'm sorry for being kinda rude about it. D;

Just PM MG Treasurer with your link/banner and let her know that you're applying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Hello!
        Quick question. I have an add for the next issue on order. Its for my graphic shop, but I am making a new thread. Updating it and so on. Could I get the link changed for the add?

EDIT by JC since it will require quick attention.
MG IT Guy

Mistress Mooo

Lazy Nymph

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 am
Awkward Cow

Hello!
        Quick question. I have an add for the next issue on order. Its for my graphic shop, but I am making a new thread. Updating it and so on. Could I get the link changed for the add?

EDIT by JC since it will require quick attention.
MG IT Guy

Of course. Just send me anything you need changed. Banners links etc  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas