Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Welcome! [ Free Hugs Inside!! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild! Have some free gold
  +1
View Results

Grizzly Terra

Ursine Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 am
Arisa Takera
Mr Liaison
I DEMAND HUGS ARISA.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug Lots of hugs for you!

YES! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 am
Hello I'm Ryu Blackcrown.
I'm new and I was invited to join. I like to draw and cosplay. I am a college student in the Usa.  

Drasel

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:13 am
Ryu Blackcrown
I'm new and I was invited to join. I like to draw and cosplay. I am a college student in the Usa.

Welcome to the guild Ryu emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm
Arisa Takera
Ryu Blackcrown

Welcome to the guild Ryu emotion_hug
thank you very much emotion_kirakira  

Drasel

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Android Amber

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 pm
I'm Amber. I'm in the Gaia-zine Publishing, Inc guild. Not crew (Thankfully), just a member. At first, I really liked it...but going there now, just saddens me. Its all just drama and pointed fingers. All I wanted was to read a magazine, and instead I'm reading posts about scandals. XD I'm giving that guild one last shot, but if the new captain doesn't clear things up, i'm out...and if that embezzler comes back to the guild to be captain like he says he is...I'm out for sure.

I heard about this guild by following Arisa Takera's posts and whatnot. I really have FAR higher hopes for this guild. I have faith in Arisa Takera. I saw how she handled herself at Gaia zine, and I heard her interview on Gaia radio. Things will be different here. And by different, I mean BETTER! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 pm
Android Amber
I'm Amber. I'm in the Gaia-zine Publishing, Inc guild. Not crew (Thankfully), just a member. At first, I really liked it...but going there now, just saddens me. Its all just drama and pointed fingers. All I wanted was to read a magazine, and instead I'm reading posts about scandals. XD I'm giving that guild one last shot, but if the new captain doesn't clear things up, i'm out...and if that embezzler comes back to the guild to be captain like he says he is...I'm out for sure.

I heard about this guild by following Arisa Takera's posts and whatnot. I really have FAR higher hopes for this guild. I have faith in Arisa Takera. I saw how she handled herself at Gaia zine, and I heard her interview on Gaia radio. Things will be different here. And by different, I mean BETTER! XD

Thank you very much. Welcome to the guild! emotion_hug Our first issue actually released a few days ago. I hope you'll check it out and that we meet your expectations ^-^  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Android Amber

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Arisa Takera
Android Amber

Thank you very much. Welcome to the guild! emotion_hug Our first issue actually released a few days ago. I hope you'll check it out and that we meet your expectations ^-^
So far, I love it. It's VERY well laid-out, the Ads have very fair amounts of space. The art is amazing, the interviews are well written, and the contests from the first issue is adorable. And over 100 pages? Oh my! You guys have poured your hearts and souls into this, AND IT SHOWS. I liked the interview with Lux. I play a lot of zOMG myself, and Lux is like a god to most zOMGers. I also loved the "zOMG points" article. I thought it was ADORABLE! One of my favorite things about this issue is the My Gaia Runway. I will SO be submitting my avatars!

I will definitely be linking this guild to my friends.

Great job!
emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 am
Hello i am Herbert T. Hill, and i am a writer, artist, and music producer.

Not really sure what else to put so..... hi? sweatdrop  

Lance789

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am
Lance789
Hello i am Herbert T. Hill, and i am a writer, artist, and music producer.

Not really sure what else to put so..... hi? sweatdrop

Hello! Welcome to the guild cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:46 pm
why thankyou :3  

Lance789

Sheepish Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:19 pm
Hello everyone! You can all call me Mavy.
I was invited around here somewhere.
I've been on gaia since 2004, and a sign maker since 2007.
Sign making is my source of income here, and I can't wait to see it advertise in the Mag!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 pm
Hello people of the guild. My name is Danielle. My account says I have been a member of Gaia for 1769 days but that is a lie. I had a previous account that got hacked and now I am known as Gluttonyjr. I'm currently attending college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Visual Effects & Motion Graphics. Ever since I got photoshop I decided to make graphics to earn gold. I have recently learned how to make 3D images so if you are looking for anything like that for your magazine I would be happy to do it. Anyways I learned about this guild when MG Treasurer asked if I wanted to advertise my shop in your magazine. I'm glad I did it because this looks like a very professional/nice environment to be in. If you have any questions for me dont be afraid to ask.  

Gluttonyjr

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Facade of Emotions

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
hi new people!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:18 pm
Heyyo! I'm new to the guild.
I stopped playing gaia for awhile and decided to reconnet my love for it.
I have a friend who suggested to join the guild.
So here I am!
d[^-^]b

VWLOVE93

Invisible Regular

6,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 pm
VWLOVE93
Heyyo! I'm new to the guild.
I stopped playing gaia for awhile and decided to reconnet my love for it.
I have a friend who suggested to join the guild.
So here I am!
d[^-^]b

Welcome to the guild! We're very glad to have you with us emotion_hug  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out