Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Outer Ring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Ok." Doc said again to James to what James had told him. Doc went over the hand signs really slowly for a fair bit. Doc's connections with his hand signs were not very smooth at the moment, which Doc wanted to fix. After going over the hand signs over, and over, and over again, Doc's connections between the seals smoothed up a lot more. "Alright, time to speed it up and add more chakra." Doc said
((Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ] 3/4))

Once Doc had perfected the seals slowly, he needed to speed it u and add chakra. Doc went over the hand signs one more time slowly. He then built up his chakra some more so that he could summon something. Doc thought of summoning a syringe, which is a very simple medical tool that any medical nin would need. Doc performed the right hand seals, with his chakra released. Doc then focused on a spot on the ground. There was a poof of smoke and a small syringe had appeared. "Yes! I did it!" Doc yelled.
((Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ] 4/4 learnt))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked to Doc from his journal once more. "Very good! With a little practice you will be able to bring up a mini laboratory with that jutsu." James smiled at Doc's progress. It felt good to be raising the next generation.

James looked to Doc. "Did you have any more medical techniques? Or do you want to move on to genjutsu or Taijutsu?  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:25 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc looked at James as James spoke to Doc from his journal. Doc replied, "Well I was thinking maybe I could learn some poison removal, then work on maybe some genjutsu's that will put people to sleep. Maybe?" Doc scratched his head slightly as he spoke. Doc wanted to learn some techniques that would put people under so that they wouldn't have to see or feel what Doc would be doing on them.

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:07 am
Winterwolf78
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded. "poison removal makes a good deal of sense. I'm not sure of a genjutsu that just puts people to sleep, but I have all kinds of ones that make people a lot less effective in combat. I'll take a look through my notes.

Poison removal is all about being able to focus your healing chakra on the poison in someones body. once focused then you can withdraw the chakra, and the poison with it. It still leaves any of the soaked poison their, but it gives people a lot longer to live without a proper antidote."

James smacked his hands together, and a training dummy would appear with some medical supplies.

"I'm going to whip you up a poison and inject it into this LIFE dummy, then you can pull it out."

James quickly whipped together a poison to cause fever and partial paralysis, and in 5 minutes had it injected into the dummy.

"Have at it kid."

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 pm
Winterwolf78

OOC: Sorry. Ive been really busy and I probably wont be able to post for the rest of the week. So If you want you can wait or you can just do something else while were here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 pm
Al wandered by, moving from the gates on his way to the main area, and passed by James and Doc as they worked. "Heeyo! James, right? Who's this?" he called out, stopping to chat. "Is he your student? So cool! I can't wait to get one! I can, right? I'm a chunnin now! Anyways, enjoying the festival?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm
Not having an answer he walked on, moving around until he got bored and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm
DOC NARA

Doc just watch the person as he walked away from them. "Who was that James?" Doc asked. Doc then went over to the dummy that was injected with poison so that he could learn and work on it. Doc started focusing his healing chakra into the dummy. Doc tried to pull it out but nothing happened. "Ok, lets try that again." Doc said.
((Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ] 1/3))

Doc started focusing his healing chakra in to the dummy again. Doc really focused and thought of getting the poison out this time. Doc started pulling his chakra out but once it came out there was nothing that came with it. Doc got a little frustrated this time.
((Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ] 2/3))

Doc really focused on getting the poison out again. Doc started focusing his healing chakra in his hands so that he could put it into the dummy. Doc put his hands on the dummy and focused his chakra in to the dummy. Doc pulled his chakra out again and a small bit of the poison came with it. "Awesome! I did it!" Doc shouted.
((Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ] 3/3 learnt))

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 am
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled at the young medic. "Very good Doc, your picking these things up quickly. What else would you like to go over?" James checked over the genin's work as he spoke, and nodded approvingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 pm
DOC NARA

" I was actually thinking, maybe we could go get something to eat now. I've been working really hard so I think that I deserve something." Doc said. "It probably might be a good thing if we don't stay here for to much longer. I would think that Suna might need us back." Doc looked at James as James nodding to Doc about his training.

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James Thought it over. "We should be heading back here soon. Let's grab a bit to eat and hit the road, It's a decent trip home and I miss the guys. That and we have to show off your new skills."

James started heading over to the food kiosks and looked for Doc to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:44 pm
DOC NARA

"Ya, lets go." Doc said to James as he followed him to the food kiosks.

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash