Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:49 pm
Bast declined the bread with a wave of her hand and took a bite out of her freshly-arrived sandwich before responding.

"Yes. Yes I am," the woman responded. "That was written quite a while ago. You must understand that discussing something like that, especially in public, is a huge security risk for me and-- well, mostly me, actually."

The woman took another bite of sandwich and waited for a response from the curiously well-dressed girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:03 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

Oops... sensitive information was a bad idea! Trying a different avenue as Nekita processed the information just gleaned, a shop held within Sunagakure came to the forefront. "I hear you have a shop nowadays. Have you gotten those new materials you ordered yet?" Family matters between different dimensions required some sort of correspondence with other personelle, & this new info was almost mind-blowing! There must be certain seals that have been created to allow for such travels, but the processing information hadn't gotten that far yet.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 pm
Bast stopped mid-chew when Nekita mentioned the new wares coming from Zyonu. She finished chewing slowly and then grabbed another napkin.

"I haven't yet, no," she responded. "Hold on, let me confirm that."

She clapped her hands softly and Mononoke appeared at the window. The woman looked over and the golem shook its head, two hazel eyes barely visible behind the shadows of its mask.

"Correct, they have not yet arrived," Bast confirmed as the golem disappeared again. "It's a pity to be so tied down. If I were less enthralled with the inner mechanisms of my Village, it would be much easier to go out and get more exotic things."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

Looking towards the masked, inhuman being, Nekita took the chance to momentarily gaze into its hazel orbs, making sure to not mentally disturb whatever it was. She'd figure it out eventually, but the topic was currently about item replenishment. "I have... ways... of getting product, if you want the more exotic ones in stock. They require a bit of risk on my part, & simple amounts of Ryo aren't enough these days." Reaching over to the lovely loaf of bread, Nekita unwrapped it, letting its slices fall to the wayside. An end slice was quickly consumed, as the festival didn't exactly have everything home-y to eat.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:59 pm
Bast didn't doubt the girl for a moment. With the friends this stranger had in the family, it would be amazingly rash not to take hold of this opportunity.

"You said that like a shady person, but I suppose that's fairly normal coming from one of Joan's acquaintances," the woman stated dismissively while scribbling a small seal down on the fresh napkin in her hand. When it was finished, she slid the piece of paper over to the girl across from her. "A sample of my new shipment in return for your services. I expect this shall pay off handsomely, so you can count on a 'bonus' if this goes well."

Bite after bite the sandwich disappeared as she rapidly consumed it. The tea vanished as well and soon another cup was on its way.

"If you're sticking around, my sister will probably be here soon," she informed the other.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

The venerable author looked rather dismissive at this point, in wanting to get back to her tea. Concluding the transaction, Nekita lightly slid the seal into a pocket for later. "I'll need to start immediately on this, as time is of the essence. Thank you for your time, great author!" Leaving the bread there, Nekita stood & then pushed the chair in as was customary for responsibility and respect. Waving goodbye for the time being, she passed out of the food court, holding the door open for some pale looking lady on her way into the court. Flashing a smile while naturally doing her gleaning eye thing, Nekita wouldn't know until much later what exactly she had gleaned & who she had gleaned it from.

----------to the Forest Skirts----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:42 pm
Bast waved goodbye to the stranger just as her sister walked over. When Joan sat down across from her and began picking at the bread, she cleared her throat.

"Apologies for my lateness. Cat escaped," the white-haired lady said.

"It's fine," Bast responded, secretly noting that this new code seemed to be rather strange. "Did you get what you came for?"

The lady nodded.

"That's good. When are you heading back?"

"Soon."

"Aw. Well, give Headon my greetings, please."

The lady nodded before disappearing abruptly. At this, Bast sighed and went back to doodling.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

Doki kept pursing her lips because of all the uncertainty here with this man. He had etiquette like many decent people but at the very least she had hoped to make him laugh since the first impression. She always enjoyed making others laugh and thought that it would stamp in sure-friendships. But he just wouldn't budge. Her brain weaved an exhausted sigh. He was an interesting guy, an intellectual, but kinda dried in the rimmy. Or maybe the great Kodoki was a snot short on comic relief. Honestly, it was as if the guy was a puppet himself. Now, how do I know if his eyes aren't open or not? And right when Doki was about to make outrageous facial expressions, the girl remembered that she had to behave to a certain degree around others. Rather than making a wacky face, her eyes sincerely rose to a sympathetic degree from when he told her his answer.

She neglected the idea of 'rage', thinking it was hardly compatible with Jun but then again, no one can ever hit the target on the person truly. Through her colored lenses, her irises steadily watched him. Hm? What was that? Either it was her imagination, or the guy just looked drop dead sullen now. She tilted her head, laughing a throaty one. It wasn't out of insult but he said it so innocently. Kinda funny, really adorable, but truth to what he said. A grown, stoic-looking dude, being able to show his passionate side to tribute his puppet. She admired that in all honesty. Hearing the name of Kowai, Doki wondered to herself. Smiling, her mind took the lofty note; He named his puppet 'creepy'? "I don't know, Jun. Kowai-kun doesn't seem like the type to be lost so easily." Doki joked with trembling shoulders. "Well then that's pretty damn good! I only wish I had a mind as innovative and creative as you. But, that's another story. Anyway, good luck. If you have the ambition, then you'll go all the way through any mission." Cleaning her hands, she piled their plates to the side, allowing the owners to dish it out afterwards. The projectile and note didn't leave her thoughts for a moment but bringing them would not ail her any useful tips.

She wondered whether if she drained him out of his energy for talking with him for so long. As it turns out, a relatively famous novelist entered the restaurant. Her gaze however was already on Jun. She didn't mind of course since people come and go. And now that she realized, her first lengthy conversation in two years was nothing short on interesting, insightful, and fun. For a guy with the shell of a dead-pan ventriloquist, he had an interesting blend to offer. She giggled a bit, then realized that Doki knew not of the subject which tickled her sides. Reacting to her embarrassment, Doki cupped her teeth, looking at the cutlery to her left as though they outshone the stars at night. "Eheh-heh..herm..Er, I hope I didn't keep you too long from your agenda for today."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:10 pm
Kyoishi walked around the festival, he was grumpy because of Kin-sama and Dai-chan. What a sister she was, taking all the glory on his first known kill, he spotted the familiar green hair, he knew it too well and the flat chest. He came up by her and poked her side repeatably, looking at the Aburame also. "Hm...doubt he is your boyfriend Doki, he looks weird..." He only thought the Aburame looked too strange and not ugly enough to be Doki's boyfriend. He pinched her cheek with his hand now, he didn't know how to have fun at these festivals.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino walked into the inn, and found seat in the resturant. The waiter walked over and she showed him her headband. He handed her two menus, one for her and one for Kenta. She smiled as she looked inside. She was unsure of what she wanted, so she looked to Kenta. "What are you getting?" She asked.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

It was nice to see her faith in his puppet even though they just met up. Of course, Jun knew that the strength of a puppet was only half based on the build of the puppet. It also mattered on the person controlling the puppet. "Well he is built to be tough, but of course, as the controller, if I mess up then I risk losing him. So it's much more then just the build of the puppet." He gave a small nod thinking about what he had just said and the first spar he had using Kowai. He allowed his puppet to get damaged because he didn't have good control over it. This of course made him a little sad because he cared for his creations. Either way, his thoughts were broken by Doki's next set of statements.

"Well I've had some help....sort of. My parents have been making toys and items like the sort all my life. So a lot of time, I sat there and watched them work." Hearing the next part, he gave a small nod. "I plan to put my best into every mission I do. It's the least I can do for my village." After all, he was picked to be on the main strike force for his village. If he didn't give it his all, things could get bad. Of course, he wouldn't give this information out to anyone. At least not right now. His attention was pulled back to Doki as she started to act a little funny. "It's fine. I didn't have much to do today anyways. So don't worry about it." Next thing he knew, another person joined him and Doki at the table. He would be a little taken a back by his comment. Boyfriend? Weird? Well Jun could see that he would probably be seen as weird in most people's eyes, so he didn't take much by it.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Getting back to the inn, Kenta followed her into the restaurant. Taking his seat, he took hold of the menu and opened it up. Looking over at the different stuff the restaurant had to offer, he heard Tsukino's question. "Ummm...I'm not sure." He kept reading over the menu. After a minute or two, the man came up and asked if they were ready to order. "I think I'll do some beef ramen and sake." Closing up the menu he handed it to the man and looked at Tsukino to see if she was ready to order.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:49 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino stared at the menu in desperation as the waiter came over for their order. Kenta already placed his, now the waiter was waiting on her. She sighed, before seeing a dish that caught her eye."I'll have gingered pork over rice. And I'll be drinking water." She said with a playful wink to Kenta. She watched the waiter walk away before looking around at all the genin present at the Inn. One caught her eye, and reminded her of that one clan in the hidden leaf. She couldn't think of the name as it was drifting away fro her at the moment. She looked at the guy before looking to Kenta. " Where do you think those ninja over there are from?" She asked before nodding her head over to the boy with glasses and the girl with a interesting blend of hair color.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Hearing what Tsukino ordered, Kenta watched the man walk away with their orders. Hopefully it wouldn't take to long to get their food. Of course, after that he noticed other people in the restaurant either looking at him or trying to hide the fact that they were looking at him. However, he tried not to let that really bother him. Instead he focused on what Tsukino had asked. Shifting in his seat to look over to who Tsukino was talking about he looking at them for a second. With the man sitting so he faced him, Kenta could see a headband on his forehead sticking out from under some strands of hair. "I'm not to familiar with that symbol. I think it's from the village Yukigakure. Not 100% sure though. Not sure about the girl." He gave a small nod.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:32 pm
Bast barely overheard Junichi's words from her state of concentration. She paused for a moment to think, but then laid down her pen and reached across the table. She tossed a small ball made out of a straw wrapper at the back of his head.

"Hey," she said, looking at him curiously from behind the heavy tinting of her goggles. "Can I ask you a few questions?"

She was thoroughly prepared to be ignored or have her request denied, but something about the way he was speaking had caught her notice. For some reason, she felt a strange familiarity in the way that he was speaking and acting, but not as though he were an acquaintance. It was more like she was looking at her image through a fun-house mirror.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff