Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru placed her chopsticks down when the waiter left and placed the napkin gingerly on her lap before picking them up again and nodding to Genesis, agreeing with his first statement. His second comment caused Shimiru to fight back the blush and urge to glance away, but she was very glad that she was slowly starting to relax and get used to being around Genesis. "What? You're definitely not hopeless! I am." 'I mean seriously, where's the cold and calculating Shimiru?' Shimiru sighed and began to eat, greatly enjoying how high-quality the food was. It definitely beat eating what she usually ate everyday, of that she was certain. When she was done eating, the girl turned to the side just in time to catch Jun walking on the street, seemingly searching for something. "Oh, Jun, over here!" With happy eyes, the girl stood and waved to Jun, hoping that he could them. She was glad that the restaurant was more open, allowing the passer-bys to see inside of it while walking near it. "Now the team's complete." She spoke with contentment, her expression growing peaceful and happy that they were now all together. However, a sly thought entered her mind, and for once, she permitted herself to cross her arms and look rather haughty. "Team Delta is here. Now the village and festival are sure to be safe from any harm." She smirked and was glad that the festival gave her a chance to act more childish and free-spirited, completely opposite of the cold, distant, and merciless person she was when on duty.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Hearing his name being called out, Jun stopped in his tracks and looked around. It wouldn't take him to long to see Shimiru standing up and waving at him. As he started to walk towards her and Genesis, he pulled a hand out of a pocket and gave a small wave to show that he saw here. A few seconds later, Jun reached the table the two were at. Before taking a seat, he pulled at the bandage strap that ran across his chest, and lifted it over his head. Grabbing the wrapped up Kowai, he leaned him against the table. Of course his teammates would know what was under the wrapped up bandages but most others wouldn't. In fact he would get a few little looks as he walked to the table.

A few seconds later, a waiter came to get his order. Giving it the man left and Jun looked back at his two teammates. Hearing what Shiniru said, almost made him laugh a little but he kept it in. "The Kage was actually planning a trip here to the festival. Guess you guys decided to get a head start." Was that an attempt at a joke? Only Jun would know for sure.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae headed toward the inn, checking into her room. She let out a small sigh once she was shown to her quarters. Closing her door she decided to relax a little bit before heading out to explore. Taking a seat on one of the chairs provided to her, she pulled her legs up on the rim of the chair and drew her knees close. In the silence she thought about her parents. She had burdened her mother even more with seeking her out despite her better judgement. Burying her head into her knees she tried to forget about her trip to Yukigakure. Lesson learned. Point blank. She got off her chair, tossing out the idea of relaxing. Maybe there was something she could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis laughed deeply at Shimiru's reply, for it amused him so. He placed his fork down and rubbed his chin, a habit he had developed, feeling all the tiny hairs that had grown since his last shave"Obviously you have not seen me in the morning then" He jested, giving her a wink as he spoke. Things between them seemed to be changing. They went from simply teammates to a...well he really didn't know what they were now but he liked it. He was just going to take another bite when he heard Shimiru yell. His hand shot to the hilt of his sword which rested against the table while his head shot up to see what the danger was. It took him a second or two to realize she had merely been calling out to Jun, who he saw entering the shop. He had mixed feelings about him joining them. He really enjoyed being alone with Shimiru but he also considered Jun a friend and liked spending time with him too. His gut told him that he would have to watch what he said around Jun so as to not give him the wrong idea. When Jun sat Genesis nodded at him"Hey man" He said enthusiastic energy in his voice. He noticed, now, that when Shimiru spoke she seemed a bit more carefree and relaxed. He decided he should just roll with it, better to be proactive now that the entire team was here then to just lollygag. He smiled when Shimiru said that the festival was now safe from harm. He once again gripped the leather hilt of his blade, the familiar feeling comforting him as he spoke"Yea! After all, we're the heroes! Nothing can beat us!" That last comment sent his mind wandering in the direction of the chuunin exams. He did not think they would be open to the public but maybe he could catch a few of them on their way there"I was thinking we should do a little recon. Observe the other villages Genin, write down what they look like and anything we deem to be special about them. What do you think?"  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Shimiru chuckled at Jun's comment, surprised by the Aburame's comment. With an absentminded twirl of the thin corner of a white napkin, she grinned at Genesis's enthusiasm before casting her gaze out to the bustling streets for a moment. 'Nothing can beat us, huh?' The grin fell into more of a saddened smile, her eyes growing distant for a moment before once again turning to the two boys as Gensesis had stated his proposal. "Aah, that would be very beneficial. But how are we going to do that when they might be scattered around the village?" Would they split up? Shimiru mulled the option over before deciding to see what her other two teammates' opinion was. The girl then noticed that the poor napkin she was fiddling with was torn up and twisted by now, and crossed her arms across her chest with a sigh.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis slid his coat back unto his shoulders, speaking as he pulled his arms through the hole"We'll have to split up. It would be better if we could observe the exams but I guess that things are never easy for us" He ate the last bite of his pork and stood up from the table"To be honest, its one of the few reasons I even came here in the first place. I don't much like the idea of being Genin for much longer and I don't plan to wait until the next exams" He then grabbed his sword, swung it over his shoulder and let it fall into his straps and holdings on his back"I guess this is goodbye. After I get my findings I think I will just head back on my own. I don't think I'll spend the night here either" With a couple byes and a smile or two he left the restaurant. He wished he could take Shimiru with him but he did not want to show special treatment to those he lead. Now at least he could take another step in his journey towards becoming a chuunin!  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

It didn't take long for Jun's food to get here and when it did, Jun pulled down the part of his coat that was covering his mouth so he could eat. This of course, would be one of the few times that his teammates would probably see his mouth for any amount of time. Of course with Genesis leaving, he might miss out. Either way Jun listened to what he had to say and simply gave a small nod so he wouldn't be talking with his mouth full.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Shimiru waves to Genesis as he left, a bit sad that he couldn't have stayed with them longer. She was unsure about whether or not to propose that they should all meet together after their jobs were done, but bit back her tongue and watched as Genesis disappeared outside. 'He's the leader, I can't argue on what he decides.' Shimiru sighed and suddenly realized that her ginseng tea was getting cold. She quickly picked it up and sipped, relieved that it was still at least somewhat warm, before turning to Jun with curious eyes. 'Oh, Aburame's never usually take off their glasses or coats, right? Ha, Genesis missed out!' She grinned to herself before her eyes landed on the remaining pieces of barbecue pork that lay on the white dish. "I'm so full..." She frowned at the food before continuing to sip the tea. When she was done, she put on her gray hooded coat and got up from her seat. "Alright, I'm going to go to the Inner ring of this village to catch some genin, and possibly buy some merchandise. I'll meet you back at the village!"

With a wave goodbye to Jun, she exited the restaurant and looked around the street before turning to her left to head deeper into the village. She occasionally bumped shoulders with other people and had to apologize many times, all the while frowning at how many villagers, civilians, and vendors crowded the streets. After many wrong turns and asking for help, the hooded girl finally caught sight of a street name and turned right.

[/exit to inner ring]
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

Doki sat at a counter, relatively near in a restraunt that already filled three to four other people. While contemplating over the menu, she occasionally studied the different customers. Her gaze took in many people representing other foreign countries. This made her excited and all the more lonely. One group in particular appeared to be a squad. She envied them really, hardly ever being in one of her own back when she was a gennin. Those days, were so fleeting in one instance but so memorable the next. While thinking of these thoughts, Doki couldn't help but pick up a couple of lines in their conversations. It was rude of her, undoubtedly but her curiosity got the better of her. It's nice. Even couples have their retreat between the gruels of life.. Doki sighed, feeling a little hopeless in her case. Though it wasn't just the exo-facto desire of gaining a boyfriend but the fact that she was so bored and tired with everything. Terrifyingly, the last she checked, her friend count was down, and hardly was she close to anyone in her village.

That's right! No need to look so down. The girl internally won out her war and concluded that Kodoki doesn't do sad. For someone so young and quite soft in the head sometimes, she was still someone who was capapble. And capable hands of their villages should certainly expand their social circles. She turned her chair and adamantly scouted for anyone to talk to in the mean time. Doki just enjoyed talking to people, even if the others chose not to like it, it was in her nature. Controllable, yet preferred. Ahah. Oh? She noticed that it was the same team, but with the other guy leaving. He sounds like he takes charge. They seem nice. Doki didn't hear what they said and guiltily remembered that it wasn't any of her business from the start.

"Hello." Doki said, waving to the two whom were still sitting at the table and imposing with a wide smile. She didn't expect them to respond right away for the male in the collar coat was eating. Upon closer inspection, she found his specs absolutely cool. Having specs of her own stick over the bushels of her mossy green bob, she understood the 'sporty cool' concept. ..Perhaps a little. Though, her mind remembered the vague familiarity in his dress style. Probably a clan or cult. But what were their names again? "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but may I sit with you two? Ah-.." As it turns out, the other girl had left. Leaving the other male here. "Er.." She didn't know much else to say, thinking it was awkward with her impeccable timing and all. Catch some gennins? Is that what they call it? Huh..I have no idea...

"Festival's are great, aren't they? Especially when they offer free food and housing." Doki said, forgetting that she had inquired him the question for permission as she pulled herself a chair to sit across from him. Her apple curry came a lucky moment later. Already, she dipped a spoon in and plucked up a fruitful spoonful of it's delight. "I'm Doki by the way. From the Village hidden in the Clouds. Nice to meet you...uh..well, no rush, mister. Good fought ought to be handled nice and slow." She said after swallowing a spoonful. "Sorry, I'm something of a chatterbox. But sometimes it's nice talking to people as you eat, right?" Doki grinned, looking back down to her plate, mannerly chewing on a block of delicious meat.

[[Don't mind me! A total stranger! : D ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm
Al wandered into the main square, and found the Inn. Reading the promotional sign outside, he bounded in, showed his headband to the innkeeper, and was directed to the Sunagakure section. Settling in, he chose a nice warm room, and was soon fast asleep. He dreamed of fighting, excitement, a flying cat, and several pounds of tnt.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

With Shimiru heading off, Jun figured he would be on his own and able to enjoy his food by himself. However, that wouldn't be the case. Instead, he heard someone talking to him and next thing he knew, she was sitting down at his table and eating her food. Jun just kind of sat there staring are her from under his glasses. Finishing off the last little bit of his food, he pulled his collar back up to cover his mouth. After the lady, who said her name was Doki, finally let Jun get a word in. Get cleared his throat. "You can call me Jun. I guess it's nice to talk to people while you eat." And that was all that Jun really had to add at the moment. He didn't know if Doki would think he was in shock or not from her randomly popping in but he didn't care to much. Maybe if he explained what he was an Aburame it might help her figure it out. Either way, he would probably only say something if she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 pm
Al woke up, stretched, and left his rooms. Finding the food court, he ordered a huge stack of pancakes and quickly devoured them. After a ground-shaking yawn, he left to find a quite place to think. He wondered if Bast or Zero were around, but decided to just wait and see if they bumped into each other.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Taka strolled into the courtyard wearing her panther mask she remade into a anbu mask. After looking around for a brief moment and seeing no one she immediately recognized she jumped and pushed off the side of a building and went to the rooftops where she sat down to relax. Koshi decided with the coast clear he could come out and sit in her lap while she relaxed. She looked off into the sky and pet Koshi gently , much to the purring animals contentedness Her mind drifted a bit to the aburame girl back in konoha. She had a key to her apartment so she should be fine now. But would she be there when she returned home. Who knew. She simply continued to stare at the clouds as they floated past. "Yeah I smelled them too Koshi. Unfortunately i wont be going up to them and talking. Id likely jump on them about their treatment of a clan member. Damn Aburame. Remind me to pick up something for our little beetle before we go..."Koshi purred at her and talked back in different tones that would be unnoticeable to the other people if they were being listened on. She didnt mind if her voice traveled however.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

Doki glanced up to him as he spoke. Though inwardly, she seemed just as surprised. Amused even. Maybe she made him feel uncomfortable since this would be the first time she's seen anyone wind his food so quickly. Oh no, Doki...don't draw your own conclusions... Assuring to herself that he had his reasons, Doki simply nodded, laughing a little. Maybe he's just the quiet type.

But, he was right. It was nice. It's been..how long since she ate with someone else? Even counting fingers wouldn't lead her to an expected answer. Her attention chipped back in. "Yep, I agree." She smiled, chomping off the last bit of beef of her food. Coincidentally, his high collar made her clear her own throat on the matter. "So, Jun. You look like a shinobi. Are you participating in the exams?" The green haired girl looked up at him, grinning widely without showing teeth for she knew of the curry that had been eaten. While awaiting his response, her cheeks seemed to stretch back and forth, assuming the innards of her mouth to clean up the rest. But her eyes trailed to the details of his jacket. Good knack for apparel, I'd say.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jae headed back to her room, tossing down the items that she had purchased earlier. She did not feel like lugging them around everywhere, especially the mask. She fingered the scarf once again, reflecting on the stories she had been told about it. Fairy tales amused her which was something she kept to herself. She didn't like being judged by the things that interested her. I should go look for magical locations. She thought to herself, wanting to get a virtual feel for this place. Just as quickly as she had arrived she was already leaving, the hostess to the inn eyeing her warily.

[exit]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces