Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 am
User Image

The Shopping Alley coils around the center of the town at the base of the center mountain. It is composed of two circles of kiosks and shops, simply known as the Inner and Outer Rings. The Inner Ring has been altered for the festival, and will be where one can find most of the celebratory merchandise. The shops of the Outer Ring sell their respective goods, though they may have special sales going on for the duration of the festival.

The Main Court is host to the majority of restaurants and inns within the town of Ikebana Gates. From simple ramen bars and two-star hotels, to elaborate foreign cuisine and extravagant suites, you're sure to find what you're looking for here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 pm
Frozen ○ Festival ○ Special ○ Offer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

By giving solid evidence ( such as a headband ) that you are an active ninja of one of the current Five Great Ninja Villages, you will be granted free meals and inn services! Enjoy!
( No menu is provided. Feel free to come up with whatever food you'd like! )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 am
Victorian Outfit - Pic

----------From the Gates----------

It was still slighty dead in the festival attendance-wise as the lonely Nekita made her way to the closest stall. "Straight from Ice Hell you say," she questioned the stall vendor, eyeing the foreign meats. "And these are called Devil Fruits? Are you reeeeally trying to break the 4th wall here?" Sighing, she scooped up several samples of food & trotted over to an available cafe table. Pulling out the chair, she sat down & pulled out her scroll works, diligently going over them for the coming exams. In plain sight, she'd welcome any other shinobi in the area, & even offer some of her other worldly food.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 pm
A hurried attendant bustled past with a mountain of scrolls in hand. When he spotted a port-a-potty in an alleyway, he set the scrolls on a nearby bench and disappeared inside. Almost immediately came a sigh of relief from within.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:08 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

Noticing the most important looking person in the crowd dash for a side chamber, Nekita quickly packed up & responsibly threw her trash away into the nearest pitch recepticle. Bounding over to the scrolls, she looked about not seeing anyone, & started to quietly rumage through them. Her eyes going large, she swapped the scrolls with blank ones & headed off to examination rooms.

----------To the First Exam Test Chamber----------

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 am
User Image
User Image

Finally making his way to here from the gates, Kenta found an inn that looked like a good place to stay in. Getting to the front desk, he presented everything. As the lady looked at them, she smiled and pulled out a note for Kenta. Handing it over along with his room key, he smiled and headed up to his room. Getting inside he set some of his stuff down and opened up the note. Reading over it, it detailed that the chuunin exams have started and that they needed to report to the exam room for a test. Leaving his back in the room, Kenta made his way out, locking the door behind him. Kenta headed back to the gates so that he could head to the exams.
[/exit to gates]

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:46 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino walked into the shopping center and located the hotel area that was open to them for the duration of the exams. Tsukino sighed and tried to smile as she walked up to the woman at the front desk. She showed the woman her headband and the woman smiled. She said that another leaf ninja had just arrived and gave a brief description of him. It was kenta. IT seemed he beat her here, which was suprising. She thanked the woman as she gave her the room key, and made her way to her room.

Once she got to the room, she unlocked the door, and set her things on the bed. She sat for a moment and took out her ninja tools. She put everything she needed for combat in her back pouch and filled her kunai pouch. This was about to be the most important thing she ever did in her life.With that in mind she left to go to the exams.

((EXIT))

Chakra: 275/275

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

Doki entered the Main court and started to look about the many stalls. She was quite happy, see, because so many wonderful foods and goods were available with little expenses. To her, it was one of the good things of being a shinobi. Not that it was bad entirely to her, but the fact that a ninja could have so much responsibility. Well, she pretended not to know of this. Actually, it was void of her mind at the moment. She was still really young. Hm. What are you in the mood for Doki? Shifting her orange frames, her eyes scanned about. Meat. Her stomach growled, and the insides twisted. Good answer. But which? At this point, she felt a bit lonely. It would have been nice going with friends. But who? Again her stomach answered. To the nearest stall. With meat.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was not long before they found a nice Barbecue restaurant and waltzed in. Genesis presented his headband was quickly seated in one of the nicest areas of the establishment. He sat down just as the the waiter came. He was a tall man with slicked back hair and a wide handle bar mustache. He also had a thick french accent"How may I take your order" Genesis did not even hesitate in his answer"Barbecue pork,with a side of mashed potatos" After ordering he turned to Shimiru, curious on what type of food she would order  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm
Tired as heck and certainly not about to do anything else, Bast showed her headband to an innkeeper and headed to bed. When she got to her room, she changed clothes, put an opaque barrier around her bed and went to sleep. Meanwhile, Mononoke would watch for intruders.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru was mesmerized by how simply...festive everything was. The girl knew that she might never get a chance to do something like this again, so she made sure to enjoy everything as much as she could and leave her worries behind for a little while, and it was even better that she could enjoy it with someone instead of by herself. Shimiru was taken out of her thoughts when Genesis decided upon a barbecue restaurant and was surprised that they would indeed give free food to the ninja. After she sat down across from Genesis, a waiter came to take their order. She quickly went through a mental list of her favorite food before realizing that it was now her turn to order. "Erm...uhm..hm, Oh! Nigiri Sushi, preferably with salmon, a few slices of barbecue pork, and ginseng tea please." After the waiter nodded and walked away, Shimiru turned to Genesis and grinned before realizing he was right in front of her, and immediately, albeit nonchalantly, looked to the side and pretended to admire the restaurant's decorations with red cheeks. Of course it bothered her that she had no idea why she was doing this, but Shimiru figured that it was because she had never been out with a friend before. "So, you...like it here?" She chuckled nervously but mentally kicked herself. 'You like it here?! I can do better than that! Uugh, I'm horrible.' She placed an elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand with a sigh.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis relaxed in his chair and watched Shimiru as she observed the decorations of the Restaurant. Her food choice further indicated that she was from the water country, fish being a delicacy there. When she awkwardly asked if he liked it here he let out a small laugh and smiled at her"Your not very used to this huh? Relax dear, we are at a festival. Enjoy yourself" The tone he conveyed and the look in his eyes showed that he was indeed offering friendly advice instead of giving her a order. Genesis shrugged off his jacket and laid it across the back of his chair, exposing his tanned and well muscled arms. He smiled and pointed across the restaurant"Ah! Our food is here" He said just as the French Waiter arrived with their tray of food. The Waiter placed their plates in front of their respective owners"Ah! It is so nice to see a young couple out enjoying the festival! I must say you two look rather cute together" The waiter said, his magnificent mustache bobbing as he spoke. At this Genesis could only stare dumbfounded, at a loss for words'Is this really how people see us?'  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru grew confused at his laugh but then nodded, her expression growing apologetic and embarrassed. When Genesis took off his jacket, she followed suite and hung hers against the corner of the chair, revealing her snowy-white kimono-like top. The girl did her best to not stare at Genesis, lest her face become entirely like a cherry, and smiled when the food was taken to them. Once the waiter had spoken however, the girl fumbled with her words before turning to Genesis with wide eyes and now fully red cheeks. "U-uhm, thank y-you?" She mentally sighed in relief that she was at least able to get those words out, but then grew alarmed. 'I didn't deny it! Oh crap, Genesis must be ashamed of me!' She nervously poked the food with her chopsticks, too embarrassed to look at him. However, she did her best to internalize these feelings and instead focused on seeming relaxed on the outside.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis was surprised by Shimiru's reaction. As the waiter left he kept his eyes on her. Her face had turned cherry red and she was simply poking at her food with her chopsticks. He smiled lightly as he took his napkin and laid it across his lap. He took his fork and poked it into a bit of pork"I don't think he knows what he's talking about" He said before he took a bite. After he chewed and swallowed and looked her dead in the eye and said"I think your the only one who looks cute. I however, am a hopeless case" Another comment on appearance within the same day? This was unprecedented for him. Then again, whenever he was around her he felt rather warm and tingly. It made him want to just be around her more. He knew he was her leader but he couldn't help how he felt around her!  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun figured this would be a good place to look. If anything, he could find a place to stay or at least get some food while he was here. For now, Jun just walked down the street looking from shop to shop to see if he would see either Genesis or Shimiru.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out