Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ Maul } The Food Court ORP - CLOSURE: 21 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:53 pm
Herryk frowned slightly and helped Freya to her feet, straightening her dress and belts for her once she was upright. There was something strange going on here but Herryk didn't know exactly what... but he wasn't going to press the issue. He didn't want to rile up his ghoulfriend.

"Herryk was hoping for a peaceful end to the day," he muttered. It was incredibly frustrating for the boil -- the day had started horribly and it looked like it would end just as terribly.

"Does Freya want to go back to Herryk's dorm with him?" His voice was hopeful.. and then he remembered Lattice. They couldn't leave her behind. "Maybe that is not such a good idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ginger Hizzy

Status: The Hizzy is still standing strong! Or is it? It suddenly beings shaking and heaving about and then it's door opens and...something JOYfull speeds past the shoppers and out of the area! The Hizzy looks rather smug.

New Round! Collective Damage is back down to 0!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm
"The dorms?" Freya looked up at Herryk with a curious, innocent look, before batting his nose with one finger. "Baby, we has teh finish eatings teh spookie house before we cans leave! Come on, dontchyeh remembers how yeh used teh tells me yeh could eats more than me? Now yeh has teh proves it!"

She pulled herself back up to her feet, leaned up on her toes, and kisses him on the chin. Such a powerful chin. Then she squeezed his hand and tugged him over to the house, where she bent in and chomped down on it.

Yes, she was definitely going to be sick later.

HP: 14
Damage: 4  
Sosiqui rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:22 pm
Something ran past! Anna yelped and cowered behind her table again before peering up over the edge very, very tentatively. "Wh-what was that?!"

< Some new enemy, no doubt. Shall we continue? >

Anna looked uncomfortable, but the house of spookies seemed just as cantankerous as before. "O-okay, Shibey. Just like, um, like before...?" At the Incubator's nod, Anna sighed and closed her eyes, drawing again on the power she could feel just under the surface. "One... two... three..."

The curse was a dark, angry scribble in the air. It left a mark this time, sending the scent of burned spookie to briefly war with the peppermint miasma.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My HP: 30/30
Damage Dealt: 5
Collective Damage to Boss: 9

Anything attacked/attackers should note: OwO  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

bipolar bee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4, 1, 2, 4 Total: 20 (7-28)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm
"Herryk would rather eat other things."

The draugr sullenly ripped off a piece of the house and shoved it in his mouth.

And another piece.

"Like chocolate."

Another fistful of house.

"And those sweet fluffy little marshmallows."

Ughhh, he was going to be sick.

My HP: 40
Damage Dealt: 18
Collective Damage to Boss: 27

Anything attacked/attackers should note:  
OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 pm
"Huh?" The grim reaper blinked. At first she wondered if someone had fallen, but a moment later and she clued in that someone was talking to her.

"Oh Night! How's if going?" She asked, a wide grin on her face as she tugged at the swamp dragon. Even with digging her feet into the ground and pulling with all her might, the boil would not come loose.

She however, when the door slammed open, did. With a start, the grim reaper fell back on her rear and stared in shock at the house.

"Jack damn! What was that?" She asked, hoping that someone else might have seen it.

User Image
My HP: 30/30
Damage Dealt: 0
Collective Damage to Boss: 27

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Fell has a pact partner. A soul eater by the name of Kingsbane.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm
"Hey hey, these aint MY rats," Enzo huffed, wiping his hands on his pantlegs as he let the Imp go. "You leash 'em. I 'aint got an inkling where they been." He was about to relax, and ask him where his lovely busty friends had run off to when there was a fresh rumbling from the gingerhizzy. "Who's bright idea WAS that thing? At this rate I'll never get my damn shopping done!"

This time, instead of a rat, he hefted T.G. and threw him at the attacking monstrosity. It seemed like a good idea at the time, anyway.

User Image
HP: 18/30
Damage: 2
Group Damage Total: 29
Things to note: TG got thrown :V

Moonkitsune

lizbot rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 4 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 am

Ginger Hizzy

Status: Raising the roof to get rid of the barbaric binge eater! It hits him for 9 structural damage!

pinchmonster

This is not a new round but you may attack again!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:30 am
Haze paid no attention to Fell as she called for him to return. Instead, he continued to tug at the candycane, determined to rip the damned thing off. It couldn't be that hard to get off, right? It was only candy after all. Besides..it would be well worth the effort after this.

It was only when Fell had come over, and began tugging at the dragon boil, that he lost his grip. Falling backwards, he landed on the ghoul. "Ow--heyyy..what was that for?" He asked, turning to eye the female reaper he sat on.

"Am I not allowed to eat it? If so--this is as bad as that damn fish festival! That: look, but don't touch crap." Whining, the boil folded his arms.

User Image
Collective Damage to Boss: 29?  
Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:44 am
Freya pulled away from her meal to let out a screech as the roof of the house came off, pushing Herryk down off of it. She tried to kick the house in her dismay, but missed completely as she turned to run off and gather Herryk up in her arms.

"Why is something so delicious, so meeaaaan!"

HP: 14
Damage: 0  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Frezir rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am
Cleite saw that the gingerbread house had been taking some damage, but felt that this wasn't over yet. Her wings spread out as she watched the swamp dragon, Haze, and the reaper ghoul, Fell, fight against it. Her tail swished side to side before she out stretched her claws and charged toward the monster. "Those candy windows are mine!" She yelled as she dashed toward it.

Her eyes went wide as the beast had dodged her claw swipe. She had a feeling that she wasn't fast enough because of being hungry.

Collective Damage to Boss: 29
Anything attacked/attackers should note: Cleite is a quest character and she's a feathered serpent monster  
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 am
Nodding at his job well done in throwing the little demon, Enzo was content to stand back and hope for the best.

User Image HP: 18
Damage: Miss!
Accumulative Damage: 29
Things to note: Way to be useless, kid.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:18 am
User ImageTess stayed put. Far, far away from the rampaging house.

My HP: 20/20 (I spoke to liz about this)
Collective Damage to Boss: 29

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Tess is currently without Legs.

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 am
He felt sick to his stomach all of a sudden and he hadn't even bitten the house. A deep grumbling growl escaped the little croc boil, and he was suddenly convinced that it was the house that was making him feel sick. That jacker was going down, Boozle thought.

He raced through the crowd and slammed his fist into the house as hard as he could, almost.

Damage Dealt: 5
Collective Damage to Boss: 34

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Croc boil beatin' up yo' house!!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:48 am
TG looked at the rats and then at the boil. "Sure they aren't. I'm sure they just let any good-natured boil call them and grab them about. I'd get another story cause that one has got more holes then my grandfather's socks." The imp resumed dusting off his jacket of crumbs, but really, what was the point. Ugh, this was going to cost him to get a new one as this one was beyond repair. Ink stains and rat bites. What else could -

And then Enzo lifted him, and the boil glared. "We're not doing this again.." He started, wondering if they were fighting again, and then he was THROWN!

Yup. Someone was getting a punch to the groin again.

As the imp flew, a stream of swears was heard fading into the distance. Enzo's aim was true and the Imp hit the house, being impaled by his horns to the side of the Ginger real estate.

When the first migraine passed, TG noticed he was sideways and looked out. "I'm going to kill him. Burn him to cinders and keep his ashes in a tin can. Not gold. Not bronze. A tin can. That way I can kick it when I'm bored." The imp muttered to himself, trying to yank his horns free.

User ImageMy HP: 14/30
Damage Dealt: 4
Collective Damage to Boss: 38

Anything attacked/attackers should note: GingerHussy  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items