Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Jounin ] Undergrowth's Seat :: Zero vs. Alzayr

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

A large pit surrounded by enormous trees. Several of the large rivers in the country flow into this pit, making it the largest waterfall in the country, although not a lot of water flows over the edges at one time. Wooden bridges ring the falls and are held in place by heavy anchor wires that tie them to the trees. Because of all the moisture in the air, Katon and other fire-oriented techniques lose one rank in power.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Corpse bone pulse armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero phased into the visible spectrum on one side of the large bridges simply standing with his arms crossed waiting for his current assignment. his hair flowed a bit in the breeze and he felt the moisture from the falls cling to his clothes and skin.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:30 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Arrival into the area was problematic, the monk thinking over the rules. No techniques above B rank? Essentially, his fire ninjutsu was sealed for the time then. The crimson haired monk had managed to get together a cord yet, in which he had settled the bundle of blades over his shoulder as he most often did now. The monk was quick to let himself relax, looking across the bridges. Dark and long hair. Quite the contrary to the brash crimson of his own. How different could this shinobi be? Not bothering to find much, he grinned. "Hey there, stranger!" he called simply over the roar of the waterfall, "Name's Alzayr!"

It was a simple change he went through, activating the state of defense was a reasonable assumption. The scarlet feathers flecked with silver drifted about him lazily, as he readied himself for combat. No time to waste and no bar on his chakra, he drew from the sheath his long sword, Houou Tsume, pouring in plenty of chakra. Its edges sparked with the scarlet as his aura did. "Come, let us finish this," spoke the monk, doubtful he was heard over the falls.

[Trance Pool: 1/20]
[Current Hakemoto State: Defense]
[Houou Tsume's Meal: 25/200 Chakra]
[Chakra Pool: 540/565]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Corpse bone pulse armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero nodded thoughtfully at the monk as he spoke. Manners were not lost on him as he asnwered back."Greetings Alzayr...It is an honor to be fighting a man of such high stature among the mist. My name is Zero. Let us end this so we can go home..."Zero formed a few hand seals and then drew his blade, the weapon's silver blade blurring into a brief afterimage when he flipped it to a reverse handed stance. His hand still held the last piece of the sign and he crouched into a ready and alert position.

((Well have fun i suppose. Kinda ready to get back to suna.))
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 pm

User Image
Again, his chakra moved into the blade by its largest sum. The chakra resonating along the sides sparked up here and there, embers dancing about the blade. It seemed rather displeased in the mist of the falls, the monk running down the bridge toward his opponent, with the assistance of the movement of steel. All the while, the monk drew one of the shorter blades into his left hand Defense wouldn't do him much against anything but the ninjutsu of the fellow, and again, he changed.

His speed picked up mid-step, hoping to catch the boy off guard. The state of power increased his physical capabilities. It wasn't something that anyone would expect, and even in a battle where he'd been handicapped in terms of his natural power and speed, it meant the two were equal up until that moment. "Homesickness is a terrible thing, why don't we try and fix that?" the monk joked, as he approached, raising the long sword, already sparking with embers, to bring it down upon Zero's left shoulder.

[Trance Pool: 2/20]
[Current State: Power]
[Techniques Used: Advance of Steel - B Rank]
[Tsume's Meal: 50/200]
[Chakra Pool: 515/585]
((Then why bother joining if you're gonna be so ready to move back? I don't evven know how long Ergo plans these things. xD))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 am
User Image

As the monk increased his speed toward zero he was in motion, swinging his sword around and attempting an impact on the mans wrist as it was closer than his weapon and would have about the same effect if not better.. He stepped in hard with his swing and his blade was on target. His other hand was poised like a snake low and at his waist waiting.

((Used: ○ Advance of Steel
Simple :: B-Rank
A very quick forward movement that doubles the strength and effectiveness of all offensive and defensive techniques and makes them very difficult to dodge by anyone of the user’s speed rank or lower.

Disarming Two
Simple :: B-Rank
The user aims for the point just beyond the focal point of the opponent’s weapon of choice, be it metal or flesh, and swings strongly for that point. Once the user’s blade connects, the opponent’s blade breaks in two and the hilt of the blade is sent flying. If the opponent holds on to his or her blade too strongly, the bone fingers in the hand(s) holding on to the hilt crack. ))

((Cause this is what i had to do at the time. Now alot of people want me back in suna -_- but im not gonna give up the chance for jounin. Otherwise i would haveafter my pitiful score in the first test...))

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 am

User Image
Such a sorrowful scene! This boy was far too intent on the actual combat, revealing that he too, was a shunkan no hagane user. Too bad for the boy, the monk knew other skills. Releasing the blade as Zero made contact with the sturdy longsword, it was sent skyward undamaged. No resistance would lead to no break in the blade. Zay moved back a moment, before striking again, leg sparking up, imbued with raiton. Aimed four times at the young man's waist, twice more the monk was striking at the knee in this flurry.

[Trance Pool: 3/20]
[Current State: Power]
[Techniques Used: Dash of Six Feet
Rank C
The user will perform the same basic actions of [ Rush of Six Palms ], but rather than entrust his hands with chakra, he will do so to his legs before striking.]
[Chakra Pool: 495/585]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Zero made sure his swing sent the weapon away as several snakes flowed from his hand held by his waist, activating the jutsu he had prepared to counter the inevitable counter attack. They would attempt to sink their teeth into the mans legs as it lashed out to connect. If they did the snakes would bite into sensitive muscles around the mans thighs and femoral artery while the others extended to wrap around his legs and bind. He would receive mild shock through their bodies but probably not as bad as the direct hits.

((Jutsu prepared posts before. Used:Jagei Jubaku [ Snake Authority Spell ]
Official Description: Jagei Jubaku is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Orochimaru and Sasuke. Using Orochimaru's snake abilities, the two men can extend large snakes from their sleeves, which will coil around the target and bind them. The further addition of the user's murderous intent can weaken their target's resolve. With the removal of Orochimaru from Sasuke, this ability may be gone.
Guild Description: Releases large snakes from the user’s sleeves which can be used to bind opponents. Can be used in conjunction with Kanashibari no Jutsu to paralyze opponents while the snakes bind them.

Chakra 345/365

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:41 pm

User Image
It was a bizarre strategy that the strange man was performing. The serpents flew from... well, it was hard to tell what exactly the serpents were coming from. He couldn't bring it to himself now, his mind changed once more, to the state of healing. It would mute pain for the time being. The serpent's made their way up about the electrified leg. Watching them jerk here and there, they bit into bits of his flesh, but even still the chakra imbued strengthened leg crash into the enemy's knee. Whether or not the monk bled, it was inevitable now. His choice to strike was going to come at a cost, wounding Zero's knee to a large enough extent that would put him out of commission, even more so was the shock carried up the serpents, as mild as it was, muscles would contract preventing his escape.

[Trance Pool: 4/20]
[Current State: Healing]

[OoC: Just a brief explanation of how I'm seeing things. Serpents are biting into an electrified leg, will cause an a small enough current to cause a moment of muscle contraction, while his leg continues into Zero's knee cap. Just an explanation of what I see happening.]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 am
User Image

Zero lifted his leg up to take a step in to capitalize on the opening his snakes would give him. Do to the muscle spasm and the mild shock he would take as well the kick hit his knee and knocked his leg back. He felt a nice bruise forming along his knee. If his leg was still on the ground he would have been broken.So instead of continuing forward he set his sword into a reverse stance and clapped a seal together.Opening his mouth, a massive number of snakes fell from his mouth onto the field to surge over the man attempting pin his arms and legs to the ground with the smaller Kusanagi blades. Zero would settle for them simply slicing the monk in as many places as possible as the snakes surged over the field.'Ok ow...that was a bit unexpected...'

305/365
(Jutsu used:Mandara no Jin [ Myriad Snake Net Formation ]
Official Description: Mandara no Jin is a Ninjusu technique utilized by the Sannin Orochimaru. Using his ties to snakes, Orochimaru will release a torrent of serpents from his mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards his target. These snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi blades. A powerful enough Chakra wave can stop the network and destroy the snakes.
Guild Description: See official description. Snakes disappear if a technique A-Ranked or higher is used on them.

((Sorry for the delay. Family issues and car accidents cause me to just log on and talk to people.All this bs has really thrown me off on my rping. I understand your post and only see one thing that i would do...so i did it. Still hurts though ><.))

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 pm

User Image
The little spots of bleeding were problematic for the monk, and even more so as the enemy didn't flip to strike with his blade. In fact, he wasn't doing that at all.It was a fortunate thing or Zero, that he managed to avoid breakage, but the flow of serpents was what was going to be most problematic. The torrent of serpents was moving, and the monk was bound to the boy. "Oh crap!" the monk enunciated, as he drew one of the new blades, and swung downward. It wasn't aimed anywhere at the boy, but at the wooden bridge they stood upon. The blade struck in, and was followed by several more thuds. The bridge was straining, now.

"Hang on tight!" he exclaimed. Snakes with swords were bad, but the dark haired swordsman before him was impressive enough. The bridge was beginning to lose tension, and the monks wakizashi pierced into the wood, the bridge beginning to swing. Slick bridges going vertical were likely not a place the serpents could scale.

[Trance Pool: /20]
[Current State: Healing]

[It's okay. I thought I'd clarify, since sometimes my actions can get a little confusing. Since we're not allowed to use above B rank techniques, I decided to destroy the terrain we're standing on instead. So essentially; bridge is falling, your biting serpents are still technically attached. If you aren't letting go, Zay will keep you up, despite serpents biting into his legs. ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 pm
Nets appeared around the fighters to prevent any falling from occurring. Medics stood on solid platforms nearby, ready to heal the combatants. From somewhere within the trees, a voice crackled:

"That's good. Zero gets 5 points, Zayr gets 7. Congrats. Please return to the waiting room."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 am

User Image
The sensation of falling was just... sensational. A goofy idea, but nevertheless it was worth making use of. Maybe he'd have to do this more often? The bridges though, a lot of work went into making those. Such a downer it was to smash something so useful. So much effort, and here he was falling with it. And it was phenomenal. Up until the net caught him, at least. Out from the bridge, he plucked the blade and sheathed it. Up the net was hauled to the cliff side of the void below.

Up and out of the net, he was glad to see one of them had procured his blade, dulling now. It had found itself dulling and whatnot. They announced the score. The monk hardly understood the claims behind it, but he grinned, nodding to the boy. "It was a good one," he explained, grabbing a hold of Tsume. The medics were already on hand, mending the wounds the snake bites had left. "Another time, eh?" After the healing was done, the monk departed. He needed a little more fun, after all.

[Exit]

古[} Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas