Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Skye Lord - The Returning Virus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:31 pm
Skye Lord 2011
if anyone wants to talk please come, I'll be waiting

I'll take you up on this offer, I'm Fudgey, and I have a proposal for you if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:42 pm
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

I'll take you up on this offer, I'm Fudgey, and I have a proposal for you if you are interested.

really, what proposal could that be?  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:45 pm
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

It would end up with you getting a Beelzemon Blast Mode(not the official Demon lord, but the digimon) I have Apocalymon, you have Kuramon, which can Digivolve up into a Diaboramon, which I need to get Beelzemon BM. Interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:54 pm
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

It would end up with you getting a Beelzemon Blast Mode(not the official Demon lord, but the digimon) I have Apocalymon, you have Kuramon, which can Digivolve up into a Diaboramon, which I need to get Beelzemon BM. Interested?

Hmmmm... so you want my digimon to digivolve with yours to become Beelzemon, as a result i get to have Beelzemon BM... whats the catch?  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:59 pm
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

Hmmmm... so you want my digimon to digivolve with yours to become Beelzemon, as a result i get to have Beelzemon BM... whats the catch?

Well for one, you DNA to Blast Mode, not regular. Other than that, no catch, at least not one I can think of.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:07 pm
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

Well for one, you DNA to Blast Mode, not regular. Other than that, no catch, at least not one I can think of.

I see, Beelzemon BM...
I was thinking about raising my kuramon to become Armageddemon, but i see where you are coming from... Very well, it may take time but you have my agreement.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

I see, Beelzemon BM...
I was thinking about raising my kuramon to become Armageddemon, but i see where you are coming from... Very well, it may take time but you have my agreement.

Umm you do know you can digivolve Kuramon right?(you don't lose TP if you digivolve) all the way up to champion(asuming you digivolve into each stage on it's own and not warping to one)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:18 pm
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

I see, Beelzemon BM...

Umm you do know you can digivolve Kuramon right?(you don't lose TP if you digivolve) all the way up to champion(asuming you digivolve into each stage on it's own and not warping to one)

Yes i know, Actually i put in a request yesterday at the digivolving store... it seems to be on hold for now... and with my TP at the rate it is not i could put in a request to make it a rookie, but that too would also go on hold.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:52 pm
anyone else want to talk? you can gain TP in the process.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:35 pm
Skye Lord 2011
anyone else want to talk? you can gain TP in the process.

Gaining TP is a very compelling reason to talk to you. biggrin  

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:55 pm
Sounds very greedy to chat wih people just to get TP.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:04 am
It sort of forces interaction between tamers so it's actually a good thing. ^-^  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:16 pm
Skye Lord 2011

I think the digimon you are waiting on is Tsumemon right?
Check the 2nd to last post on this page: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10713563&page=815  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:22 pm
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

Check the 2nd to last post on this page: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10713563&page=815

yep, but now it's time for the third.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:59 pm
UnHolyFudge
Skye Lord 2011

Check the 2nd to last post on this page: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10713563&page=815

i saw, so whats up?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces