Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Skye Lord - The Returning Virus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 pm
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
yes, there is nothing like a single word that could destroy the modern world... powerful, but insanely rare.
indeed. but Ebemon could also destroy planets with his small ray gun, yet we dont fear him.

maybe the reason you don't fear him is because everyone knows how to defeat him, in kuramon's ultimate form he defeated both omnimon and inperialdracomon single handed in one on one combat.
true, and that is why I fear him

I hate to see what would happen if it went toe to toe with the weakest of the 7 chaos lords...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7

Hey how's it going there, I'm Lief!

Hey Leif, I'm Jeff... still kinda new here.

that's cool, if you have any questions or anything just let me know, I see you met my brother...

yep, he actually helped me get started here. but i do have a question on my mind, when is the next contest?

Well being as I am not crew I can't say for sure, but I'm willing to bet that we will see a new contest spring up in the next week or so, and for sure after the new year I bet there will be a bunch. I know for sure that GW has talked about another card tourney, and I've heard rumors of a possible rp event and a few other rumors here or there, so I would expect a good number over the next few weeks, just keep your eyes open i guess.

i see, thank you then bro ^^  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
yes, there is nothing like a single word that could destroy the modern world... powerful, but insanely rare.
indeed. but Ebemon could also destroy planets with his small ray gun, yet we dont fear him.

maybe the reason you don't fear him is because everyone knows how to defeat him, in kuramon's ultimate form he defeated both omnimon and inperialdracomon single handed in one on one combat.

I hate to see what would happen if it went toe to toe with the weakest of the 7 chaos lords...
I want to know who would win against Callismon. He is pretty sweet!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 pm
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7

Hey how's it going there, I'm Lief!

Hey Leif, I'm Jeff... still kinda new here.

that's cool, if you have any questions or anything just let me know, I see you met my brother...

yep, he actually helped me get started here. but i do have a question on my mind, when is the next contest?

Well being as I am not crew I can't say for sure, but I'm willing to bet that we will see a new contest spring up in the next week or so, and for sure after the new year I bet there will be a bunch. I know for sure that GW has talked about another card tourney, and I've heard rumors of a possible rp event and a few other rumors here or there, so I would expect a good number over the next few weeks, just keep your eyes open i guess.

No problem, wish i had a more real answer, although I'm sure i would not be allowed to tell you if i did, but those are my predictions.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

really? send me a pic of him i want to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:43 pm
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7

No problem, wish i had a more real answer, although I'm sure i would not be allowed to tell you if i did, but those are my predictions.

i understand, thank you bro  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Not the toughest looking thing ever, but the fact that he is a bear means he is domination.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Not the toughest looking thing ever, but the fact that he is a bear means he is domination.

if the crew is reading this, please make this happen... we really would like to know who would win.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

if the crew is reading this, please make this happen... we really would like to know who would win.
We can always RP it out you know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 pm
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

who would you fight?

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

but is it legal?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

but is it legal?
Sure once you get the last form, we will have them do battle in the RP world for fun XD  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:16 am
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

but is it legal?
Sure once you get the last form, we will have them do battle in the RP world for fun XD

i see, thank you then.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:42 am
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

but is it legal?

i see, thank you then.
No problemo man!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:44 am
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011
Zadok the 28th
Skye Lord 2011

but is it legal?

i see, thank you then.
No problemo man!

whats up?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out