Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Dear sweeties...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 am
As I'm sure many of you noticed, Hypno Katsumi has left Gaia..

This is a sad day, but she has more important things to contend with in her life. I, for one, support her decision, even though I will miss her so much.

I have come to a conclusion.. That I am not suitable to be the leading founder of this guild.

So I am leaving Hypno~Love in the hands of another. Whom that may be, I'm not sure yet. The reason for this is that I have a lot on my mind.. I'm not who many of you may think I am.. I'm contemplating exposing myself to you all.

Until that time, I will await someone mature and confident to lead this guild, as I know that all of you still retain your extensive interest in the field of hypnosis and erotic hypnosis.

Please comment here if you wish to have that position, and if you support that person, quote them with a "+1" the person with the most of these will be the nominee.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:03 am
Why is everyone in the guild so... adamant about this "revealing who I am" sort of thing?

Why is everyone being fake with this all? Between Gender sneaks, and ne'er do wells that abound an parade this guild, why would one want to take over?

I've seen very little promise as of late. I worry that there would be little leadership in a place swamped by confusion, crappy financial domme's, and the false females.

There are truly very few I can say are worth the time and trust. They come and go, but I won't certainly be very pleased with whomever or whatever took Katsumi away from Gaia. Especially since she's a wonderful lady, and very patient. I can venture a few guesses to what happened, but I'd rather not speculate and cause drama.

If you feel someone must take over however, I shall attempt to do so. I'd hate to see the gold sunk into this for naught. However, the guild would go for many due changes I believe. I truly have no desire for a power grab, but I feel like leaving the guild understaffed would be problematic.

As for the rest, I have no idea or opinion, I've been gone for awhile, and return to see this, and a few other things I didn't like.  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 am
im willing to take over if need be  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 am
Charm Lord X
Why is everyone in the guild so... adamant about this "revealing who I am" sort of thing?

Why is everyone being fake with this all? Between Gender sneaks, and ne'er do wells that abound an parade this guild, why would one want to take over?

I've seen very little promise as of late. I worry that there would be little leadership in a place swamped by confusion, crappy financial domme's, and the false females.

There are truly very few I can say are worth the time and trust. They come and go, but I won't certainly be very pleased with whomever or whatever took Katsumi away from Gaia. Especially since she's a wonderful lady, and very patient. I can venture a few guesses to what happened, but I'd rather not speculate and cause drama.

If you feel someone must take over however, I shall attempt to do so. I'd hate to see the gold sunk into this for naught. However, the guild would go for many due changes I believe. I truly have no desire for a power grab, but I feel like leaving the guild understaffed would be problematic.

As for the rest, I have no idea or opinion, I've been gone for awhile, and return to see this, and a few other things I didn't like.

+1

I agree with everything! But I know I'm a real female and stick to it. But I haven't been here long enough to want to be the leader.

I have people to take care of on my own time and I still come on here everyday that I can.

I really believe Charm should be the leader.  

Masona

Collector Otaku

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Anhedoniaa

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

9,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:24 am
MortuusATA
im willing to take over if need be

+1

I wish I could have gotten some closure with Katsumi. I hope nobody else leaves, at least for a good while. ):  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:38 pm
Charm Lord X

Nothing took me away, I'm taking myself away. I've decided to let go of Gaia, close that chapter in my life. No one has caused this to happen, I've come to this decision on my own.  

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces