Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naladi

Tiny Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm
I'm a second year college student with a major in English.
I would like to become a novelist and a librarian after I graduate.
I really have no hopes of ever being particularly rich or famous, but I would love to have a room set aside entirely for my books in the future Victorian cottage which I may or may not ever have.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 pm
Name: Celes
Sign: Leo/Rabbit
Degree: BA in Studio Art
Job: Paraprofessional for Autistic preschoolers
Hobbies: Lolita, playing WoW, cosplay, comic books, sewing

aurarre

Mega Superfan

Spikerzz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:24 pm
I'm a freelance writer and an art student.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 pm
I am posting on a mule.

I have just completed my Diploma in Fine Art (Photography). I have varied interests in the Arts, mostly pertaining to Visual Arts. I had an interest in Literature when I was younger.
I have been jobless and bored since. < #rant about lack of REAL art jobs in Singapore. >
I desire to become a librarian but they require a Degree, of which to acquire I'd require money. emotion_awesome
I am naturally introverted and averse to crowds / noise. emo

I would like to meet new Gaia people. 3nodding Yes, even a mule needs friends. emo  

xblackleather

Dapper Newb

6,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DjaeveI

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm
My name is Carina, I'm 23 and I'm from Denmark.
I'm on my 4th semester at University of Southern Denmark where I study communication and media, besides that I work a few hours at a supermarket.
I've been lurking the GCD for quite a while ninja since it's one of the more... interesting forums with actual adults around lol
Anyways, nice to meet you all smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 am
☆I'm working on my Bachelor's in Fine Art; and plan on studying animation & sequential when I get into Graduate school. I draw manga (currently working on a doujinshi with Trigun/Trinity Blood characters).
☆My deviantart page: http://hachikyu.deviantart.com
☆Foreign Languages☆
8years of Japanese
7months of Chinese (Mandarin)
5months of Chinese (Cantonese)
5months of Korean (so far speaking better than reading, lol) →I blame Super Junior for this... xD
Wanting to go into character design is probably why I'm constantly changing my avi... ♬
(=^.^=)♥  

hachikyu

Tiny Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Fortuitous Feline

Sparkly Fairy

13,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:09 am
I'm a stay-at-home mom to a 10 month old. Being alone at home all day with someone who can't speak English and poops her pants can get difficult, so I visit the GCD to remember how to speak properly lol I like to sew and refinish furniture and embroider...And I renovate rooms in my 100 year old house as time and money allow. I can't be having with plaster walls and bad wiring.

Oh, and I read books. Lots and lots of them. Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, all the Dragonlance, most of the Wizards of the Coast stuff...and some romance novels and paranormal romance novels. But those get old fast.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:46 am
I'm a GCD lurker, sometime poster. I like to say I'm a child trapped in an adult body, being forced to do adult things. Things like work and paying bills. I love cartoons, anime, manga, coloring books, dolls, video games, drawing and many other things that can be described as childish. I also love to read. I love kpop and I'm currently trying to teach myself Korean. I work as a retail manager. I basically boss people around and kick kids out of my store when they are misbehaving..FUN.  

Stokiaci

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:43 am
I'm a student. I'm probably going to take Nursing as my major and history or art as my minor.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:54 am
I carry a weapon and watch movies. o_o  

cool nights

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

petitefeet

O.G. Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm
I'm a recent college grad that works in a tobacco store. I will be going back in the fall to work toward a degree in biology, so that I may eventually go into the medical field and study infectious diseases heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:44 pm
I'm Deli.

I'm 25 and married. I work in a library, hunting down all the lost items. I have a BA in Theatre Arts with an emphasis in costuming. I make the best damn Halloween costumes- or so I've been told. I like books, cats, a really strong girly drinks.  

delicatedisarray

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[hated_monster]

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:10 pm
I'm a high school senior, well, for another week I am. Then after that... I don't entirely know. I love waaaay too many things to pick a major yet. I know it will be a science, but which I don't know. Just not biology or anything medical ( serious fear of zombies). I play the violin and speak Japanese and I really want to join the military at some point in my life.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 pm
My JOB: NJ Motor Vehicle Commission
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3bDON9bNo

Not really. I work in the Training Unit of the MVC, as a Training Assistant. I help Trainers get their supplies, equipment set up and so forth. I also help out of out-side functions, too. I love my job.  

Kain-Senpai

Mysterious Trickster

Desthild

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Name's Leirus.
I'm 22 years old.
Currently studying Psychology.