Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:56 pm
Tarik had been on a little trek. He had recently left the temple grounds on his way out to the hunting grounds. That was habit. It was just first nature to head out there. Yet, somewhere in the oasis, he paused under a tall tree with giant leafs hanging over his head. The hunter's life for him it had been. He found he really did enjoy being out in the wild. It was nice to drop in town from time to time. He liked visiting his family, but they were a rather large clan. He at times felt lost among so many children. When he was out hunting, suddenly he mattered. and every move and breath he took became imperative for his success.

He had been lounging there not expecting anyone to cross his path, but he was wrong. For just as he had almost nearly drifted off into a nap instead of continuing on down to hunt, a large lionness had padded nearby. He almost didn't even hear or see her, but he smelled her. His body was still pushing the urge to nap, but the awareness of another lion about prevented his senses from giving in.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 am
User Image

[ Image for scar purposes ]

Her whole essence was that of a pride warrior. Someone to respect, especially when with her new parents and the way she climbed in rank by determination and change of how she used to be. Though still rough around the edges, her loyalty couldn't be matched. It was in her genes.. Proudly she walked to her post. Today, they would be changing it up- and with the current weather changes- she didn't know what to expect. She covered herself with a scarf that now most if not all guards war to protect themselves from the harsh heat. It was turning mid day and she was getting off her post. The hunters would probably be coming home soon with food for the night's celebrations. It wouldn't occur to her, that someone would be lounging at a time like this- when their was cause for some alarm. Her logic- where there was smoke- their was a fire and being alert prepared her for the rough times ahead.

As she was about to walk inside the empty temple- she passed a rather large lump in the ground. Which made her senses pick up and do and double take. With her duties and personality, of course she couldn't just ignore it. Slowly she easily trotted over to the lump. Examined and found he was a hunt just by his smell. "Um. What are you doing." She stated- not asked.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 am
Tarik blinked his eyes a few times. He lifted his head making his dangling ear cuff fall and twinkle next to his face. He shook his head and then looked up. Whoa! Where did she come from? Was she the one he was smelling a moment ago? Did he start drifting off again? Apparently he had. Just when he thought he had felt too awkward to sleep with her around; he had started to anyways.

Now, it happened that Tarik didn't know this female, so he was unaware of any importance she had. Then, he just started to talk to her as he would one of his sisters. For in a way, all the pride's women were to him sort of like one of his many sisters he hadn't time or opportunity to get to know.

"Whadya mean 'what are you doing?'? Can't you plainly see that I am trying to take a nap? By the time I wake up, the sun should be setting and will make for the most opportune hunting time. With all this hot weather, it's rather brutal to hunt exactly right now."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:51 pm
She looked rather shruck my lightning. This male plainly didn't think anything about the pride or where his priorities lyed. It ailed her. "You're a hunter right? The hunters left an hour ago. They should be on their way back now from what 'I' understand." She huffed. "You must have missed the lizards then- you really messed up this time." Shaking her head. "With that kinda attitude no wonder they left you. I wouldn't ever dream of having a lazy bum as one I have to depend on. " Then she went to walk away, sporting out a rather mean comment as she walked away.

"Pfft. This pride doesn't need weaklings like this. At a time like this." Eyeroll as she was ready to give the next guardian her post.. Food and water, -water- the only thing she could think of right now, lacing her paw in to her scarf to cover her head again.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Tarik was quickly taken aback by this tone and attitude. Despite the fact he didn't want to get up and expose himself to the blistering heatwave passing by, he wasn't about to just sit idly by while this female talked to him this way. He didn't care if he wasn't in some super important position. He felt he had his own worth. Did she know him? No... and he was about to tell her as much.

"Hey. first of all.. WRONG.. I am not a hunter.. I WAS a hunter, but I have recently been transfered to a guardian, but due to our pride's issues with hunting and the weather, when i have time.. I still hunt some extra to help. Also.. you are also WRONG.. because I wasn't with a group. I don't usually hunt with a group. I scout for good stuff, and I take it down. I mean.. who are you? Oh.. that's right... I have NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE..." He started to raise his voice at her a little. He was trying to not let it get to him because he inwardly felt it uncool to even yell at females. Of course, this could have also been in large part to his childhood and a family with so many females.

"For that matter, I bet you don't know WHO I am either, so don't you dare try to pull this high and mighty garbage with me, missy." He stood up and found a spot to get almost sort of like in her face, but it wasn't in her face since he still withheld a respectable personal space distance. He then plopped his rear in front of her like an immovable statue. "You like to assume much, don't you?"

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games