Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm
This guy is magical!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Don't argue about my opinions please, The only reason why I think he is good is just because if his feet, He can throw well, But not accurate at times, He could be a running back instead of a quarterback, The guy runs to much,

Once again, Do not make a big deal about my opinions, And thank you for reading  

Fooshe

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:05 pm
People say, "Look at all these games Tim Tebow is winning!" I say, "Look at all these games the Denver Defense is winning" The defense keeps the team in the game, and at the last second Tebow mounts a miraculous come back. Now he may develop into an outstanding QB, I hope he does. But I give all the credit in the world to the Denver Defense for why this team is in first in the AFC West. MVP honors? I hate Aaron Rodgers, but even I cannot argue against what he has done this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:43 pm
Tim Tebow is the best there is right now. Thats not easy for me to say because i, a die hard chargers fan. so being divisional rivals its not easy. But Tebow has all the makings to be the best quaterback finishing out this season. Not saying better than Aaron Rodgers or Brady, Brees but the best for a team you dont usually here things about.  

Ace_Jackson_420

LonnnnngggggD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 pm
The Sky Eats Planes
Don't argue about my opinions please, The only reason why I think he is good is just because if his feet, He can throw well, But not accurate at times, He could be a running back instead of a quarterback, The guy runs to much,

Once again, Do not make a big deal about my opinions, And thank you for reading

ya knoe i kinda agree wit ya because i think tim tebow would of made a great halfback then a quterback thats my opionion but he is a doing a great job right and i enjoy seeing him play and his team  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:48 am
Locks and Bagels
People say, "Look at all these games Tim Tebow is winning!" I say, "Look at all these games the Denver Defense is winning" The defense keeps the team in the game, and at the last second Tebow mounts a miraculous come back. Now he may develop into an outstanding QB, I hope he does. But I give all the credit in the world to the Denver Defense for why this team is in first in the AFC West. MVP honors? I hate Aaron Rodgers, but even I cannot argue against what he has done this year.

Yea Denver's D deserves some credit. But when I said for MVP I didn't literally mean he 100% deserves it. I was just astounded when I posted this because he is a comeback monster.

Anyway, I am on the Tebow bandwagon as much as I hate the Broncos.

Just A Black Cat

Fooshe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:09 am
i8th Wonder Of The World
Locks and Bagels

Yea Denver's D deserves some credit. But when I said for MVP I didn't literally mean he 100% deserves it. I was just astounded when I posted this because he is a comeback monster.

Anyway, I am on the Tebow bandwagon as much as I hate the Broncos.
Yeah, Tim Tebow is just to much of the runner, like Brian Urlacher said "He is a good running back" I couldn't agree more. But yes, he does do good still ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 pm
TEBOW GOT DOMINATED ON BY THE BILLS!  

Nyuupyon
Captain

Fernando Torres_009

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Denver's defense certainly deserves much credit, under Tim Tebow they have improved as well as the offense. Tebow isn't the best thrower but he makes the throws he needs to in the most critical times of the game which is in fact the comebacks he has made in the 4th quarter and OT. MVP? Yes he deserves to be, more than anyone in the NFL. He took the team and has lead them to a surprising comeback not just in the league but in the division. They are now favored to win the division, i don't think they'll win in the first round of the playoffs but at least they rid themselves of the long playoff drought in Denver. Tim Tebow overall is an amazing player, but he gets critcized way too much; there will always be criticism. But people need to see that he is winning games in the NFL, and thats all that matters. Forget the stats.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 pm
Whats Tebow's record when he plays good, playoff bound, teams .... 1-2

What's his record against bad, non-playoff bound, teams ... 6-0

he sucks .... straight up

Denver's defense is winng as Tebow just happens to be on the other side of the ball. .___. people say he's a winner.... i could have beat the Dolphins, Chiefs, and Chargers. Almost an QB could. What happened when he played the Patriots or the Lions .... he got his a** kicked  

Dark Shaddow305

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff