Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

The large goddess was in a foul mood today. She wasn't exactly sure why either. Perhaps there was just something in there that caused her claws to dig in a little more to the ground beneath her. Powerful wings had pushed her to a place only the dead and the deities could reach: the god's haven. Now those same wings were put neatly at her sides, the eyes on each watching in a different direction. God's haven was wher she had come to rest, but still unrest at the same time. How that could even be possible was almost beyond the understanding the goddess.

The eye in her chest blinked.

The small god of carnivorous plants was not with her this day, perhaps another. She had left him for a moment, or was it days? Xibalba, goddess of hypnosis could not remember. It did not matter though for she would go back to him soon enough. She had merely needed to get away from the realm of mortals and be with her own kind for a bit.

Hidden eyes saw through the slits of her long, uneven hair onto the gnarled tree that had managed to live at this altitude. How it did so was a wonder, perhaps a god of plants or trees had made it when created or something in the distant past. Regardless, it was a sort of perch for her in recent times. Something...familiar.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:42 pm
Quaji

User Image

Not far from where the moody Goddess had come to rest, a dark figure had noted her arrival, and was now slowly making his way towards her. It was Filisiwa, the God of Thirst. Possessed of various thirsts within his own personality, he was curious as to who this Goddess was. He made it his business to know of all the comings and goings within the God's Haven, as he spent a lot more time here than he did within the mortal realm.

As he walked towards her, he soon spotted the various eyes that dotted her wings, along with the large one that graced her chest. How interesting. Obviously she was going to spot him any minute now, so he decided it would be best to introduce himself. He may be a nasty piece of work, but he wasn't without manners.

"Hello there." He said with a grin, before bowing his head in greeting. "I am Filisiwa. And who might you be?" He purposely chose not to reveal his Domain just yet, as he wished to know what hers was first. Whether or not she would reveal it though remained to be seen.

~Masamune~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:31 am
First only one eye spotted him, the top one of her left wing. Then all at once, all of the eyes turned towards the voice that had suddenly appeared with the large eye in her chest intently staring intently at the newcomer. This was one god she had never seen, but then...when was she ever seen too? Xibalba has no even seen or heard him come up, perhaps she was getting older and more relaxed as her extended life continued on.

"Me?" She asked, her voice raspy and her eyes unblinking. The goddess pushed herself up from the ground, flapped her wings once before landing on the tree she had eyed before, her claws digging into the bark to keep her balance there. "You are Filisiwa and I am Xibalba. Or are you Xibalba and I am Filisiwa~? Who really knows anymore." She could not help but grin at her own words, her long canines showing through the sinister smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:09 am
Quaji

When all of the eyes dotted about her body suddenly fell on him, Filisiwa raised a brow. He had seen so many different Gods and Goddesses, but never one with multiple eyes. It was a little bit creepy, but mostly, all he could consider was how useful they must be. If she was concentrating at least, as it seemed as though she didn't spot him until he had almost reached her.

When she launched herself up into the tree, Filisiwa watched her intently, his blood red eyes peering out carefully from underneath his long, thin mane. From up there, she could attack him, and so he would have to remain on his guard. "Xibalba." He repeated. "Well Xibalba, I can confirm to you that I am most certainly Filisiwa, and you must undoubtedly be Xibalba." He grinned, much like she did, although with a touch more sarcasm. "I hope that fact helps to clear up any confusion."

~Masamune~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:16 pm
"Am I now?" The goddess could not help but ponder that for a moment but after she was finished, her ever-growing grin grew even wider. "Why of course I am and you are not. For how could you be Xibalba? You could never control my domain as I do. You have your own." The bony body slowly moved over, closer to the trunk before coming to a rest again. Even as she had moved, the multitude of eyes on her body had not broken their stare on his form. "And what business would you have with Xibalba? Eh, Filisiwa~?"

Of course she had known that she was she and he was he, it was just who she was to try and confuse others into thinking something entirely different. Every now and then she would try the approach on of her own kind. It was no power as none were effective on gods, it was merely a play on words. Some called her insane for these games she played. Xibalba would have likely agreed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 am
Quaji

Filisiwa let out a soft chuckle. From the things that she said and the way in which she talked, it was obvious to him that she was a player of games. When he was in one of his better moods, he would toy with his victims, giving them false hope where there was none to be had. It wasn't often that he would play around with Gods however, as there was always a bit of risk involved in that.

"I am afraid I have no business with you Xibalba...yet." The blue flames that radiated from the strange skull around his neck flickered fiercely, yet they didn't burn his mane. "Tell me Xibalba, what is your Domain?" If she had a strong, useful Domain, then perhaps they could do business together. Although that had not been his first thought, when Xibalba herself had mentioned business, his brain quickly bombarded him with various plots and ideas. It would all depend, however, on what her Domain was.

~Masamune~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 pm
~Masamune~

"My domain? You ask mine when you keep your's secret and shrouded from me?" Xibalba was not exactly amused by this as she preferred to be the one asking the question, but it seemed that this Filisiwa was a sly lion. One that she would enjoy getting to know much better. With a cheshire cat-like grin she replied to his question, "Hypnosis." Her word was simple as she slunk over her deadened tree, all of her eyes watching him with curiosity, her chest eye unblinking. "And what of you, not-Xibalba? What domain do you rule over?" Perhaps he had an equally amusing and powerful domain, though knowing luck, it would be more likely he would be the god of cute, fuzzy creatures then something that was actually useful to her. But she would have to see as she waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am
Quaji

(( Sorry for the delay! ))

Hypnosis. Now THAT was a useful Domain. The female's strange appearence suddenly made quite a lot of sense and Filisiwa couldn't quite believe that he was lucky enough to have come across her. "I am not the type to give compliments freely, so you should take the one that I am about to give you with pride." He grinned, somewhat wickedly. "I have yet to across a Domain, besides my own of course, that has such a great deal of usefulness when dealing with the Mortals that infest the World below."

At the mention of his own Domain, his grin widened ever so slightly. Although he had come across those that doubted the power of his Domain, he had a feeling that Xibalba would appreciate it and understand it immediately. At least, that's what he hoped. "My Domain is Thirst."

~Masamune~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:12 am
~Masamune~
Sorry for the delay!

Thirst. Hm, that could be an equally useful domain as hers. While his views on mortals seemed to be vastly different from hers. While she did not particularly enjoy the mortals running around unchecked, she believed they merely needed to be ruled by their superiors: by gods. "You have an strange domain not-Xibalba." Xibalba whispered in reply, her grin growing larger as she did so. "Power is something the fleshlings below do thirst for." Before she could fully get her thoughts across, her head turned to the side, ears forward and her never-blinking eyes staring out to the distance as if attempting to listen to something. It was not odd for the goddess to hear voices that attempted to hypnotize the goddess of hypnosis herself and that day was no different from any other.

The whispers stopped and soon Xibalba turned her attention back to the other deity before her. "Perhaps business partnership? Not-Xibalba and Xibalba had good domains. We may work well."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:43 am
Quaji
Don't worry about it! ^^

Although she stated that it was a 'strange' Domain, Filisiwa could tell that she had meant it in a good way. Mortals were so easily controlled and manipulated by thirst, in all its forms. Still grinning, he bowed his head rather graciously. "I knew that would would understand."

When she spoke of a partnership, Filisiwa could barely contain himself. He did manage it however, keeping his body language neutral and his expression constant. Judging by Xibalba's strange behavior, she wouldn't be the most predictable of partners, but that would simply keep him on his toes. In his mind, he would always be the one in control, and she would always be the one who needed him more than he needed her. "I am glad that you and I share the same 'vision'. The combination of Domains such as ours would surely be a force to be reckoned with. Not just within the Mortal realm, but also in our own."

~Masamune~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm
"Of course Xibalba would understand." The thin lioness responded as she climbed down from her barren tree. "Not-Xibalba and Xibalba, we share a similar vision, yes yes, but rule the divine realm is not included in Xibalba's. Mortals, yes, but divines, no. Too powerful, could kill. Like this incarnation and wish to keep it." Of course she had every right to fear for her life. There were larger, more powerful domains out there that could easily cause her to rebirth and take a new form which was something that the goddess of hypnosis very much wanted not to happen. "Xibalba should go, errands to care to, mortals to scare, sister to find. Meet again here in month's time, we discuss more. Think more together, friend." With a large grin, she swayed passed the male god, her tail trailing behind her as her frayed spread out to carry her out of God's Haven and back to the mortal realm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:18 am
"Very well." Filisiwa replied with a small chuckle. She was a strange one, but he trusted her. Well, to the extent that any God could trust another, which wasn't very much. Still, he believed her when she stated the time that they should come together once more. "I shall seen you soon then." Grinning, he watched as she walked away, before disappearing himself.

(( Finished! ))  

~Masamune~

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces