Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Clerabella Plains. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:30 am
Ayumi stared at him. "What?..." She was confused. She didn't understand anything from what he said. Just the part where he talked about the clouds. "...I only understood the last part."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:28 pm
Dr. Horrible: "Ayumi that's your name right. Let's go some were its so bloody boring ( he has a British acent) how about lunch on the beach me and you" he said it with a charming style.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 am
Ayumi looked at him. "Heh, depends on what you pan to eat." She smiled. "Tell me what are you planning first then i will tell you my answer."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 pm
Drake flew in and brang his sword out of his hand. "Sorry I'm late, family and work buisness to take care of." Drake then looked at him and he growled at him, his right hand bursted into flames and his green eyes started glowing red. Drake's wings turned on fire, then the fire died down to show black wings and new armor plating on him. "I don't like these two at all, somethings are seriously wrong here. And bub, explain what we're doing here before I call on my gun to make you talk."  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:34 am
Ayumi looked at Drake. "Well Well...Welcome back" She smiled. "Looks like you started to get used to your new powers eh?" Then she looked confused at him. And she sighed. "...Well if you don't like someone you don't really need to say it directly, you know?" She said hurt by what Drake said. "...He don't like me at all, huh?" She mumbled. "Well then why do I even need to accept it hm."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 pm
"Which would you go for, a war, or a firefight, tell me the answer when your ready and you'll understand." Drake said, then he looked at the doctor, frowning under his new helmet. "I have a feeling I might not like you." Drake said as his weapon got ready to fire, then he felt a pain in his head. He grabbed his head, then said, "It's a trap."  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:14 am
Ayumi looked at Drake. "...And I thought we were friends...What a mistake. Seems like you're just someone else who likes to play with others feeliengs, eh?" She said disappointed with a bit of anger in her voice. "...Tsch, I don't care anymore so deal with the "trap" alone. I don't care anymore." She said cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 pm
A sudden slam as dust flew in from the air, and a ball of light flew away. Obviously it was a familiar face who had just dropped someone and was retreating, unable to face his friend who he had fallen for. No. He was to shameful. All he asked was this guy find the girl and somehow give her his note. A note about what was happening to him, and one day he'd meet her again. But first he had to control such a wonderful and acursed power. The man rose from the dust and the letter held conveniently in his pocket. His name was Joseph. This man was ready to fight. Such a rage was drawn inside his clear blue eyes that it could overwhelm even the biggest of creatures. He sat down and waited. The first to approach would be his first target, if any dared to approach him. After all, being dropped from quite a height would piss anyone off had it not killed them first.  

Heir_Of_Rage

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 am
Ayumi looked at the new face. "Hey there...Are you alright? That was a dangerous fall. You could die. " She stepped closer to him not thinking about any danger. She was next to him looking at him worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Joey smiled devilishly and tackled her to the ground. "You're my new opponent! Come! We must battle, weakling!!" He said and had his fist raised. It swung down so fast that the wind made a sudden noise. It had not hit this girl, rather near the side of her. "Wait a second..." He said and got off her, such an overwhelming pugnacious aura was around him as he took out the note. "Is your name um... Ayuwi? By any chance? The guy who dropped me mercilessly beat me in a fight. So He told me that I had to search for a girl to give her this. It seems odd that guy would drop me for no reason."  

Heir_Of_Rage

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 am
Ayumi startled laughing when she got tackled. "Wh-What? N-No stop that." Then she closed her eyes as he raised his fist. Trying to defend her face with her hands. She peeked out when he hit the ground and not her. "What?" She tried to sneak ways as he got off her then stopped when she hard a name. "Ayuwi? I never heard that name before. So no my name is not Ayuwi..Just very similar to that. My name is Ayumi." Then she satred thinking. "Odd...guy?" The thought and thought. "I only know an odd guy...and that is." She jumped up. "Reis?! Was it him?" She yelled happyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:54 pm
"Reis? Does he have blonde hair, green jacket, and Has a glowy field around him?" He said and took out the letter. "I dont know. He just asked me to deliver this note to a low level person named Ayuwi. Or was it Ayumi? Either way, Joseph handed over the letter, however, he had torn it. He had strength, but he was so strong that it was overwhelmed and was ripped. "Well, he said I could meet him at a market place in a city, he offered to pay me. You can join me if you want to, That is, if you can beat me in a fight." He said and put up his fists. "The way we do it is, No magic if you can help it, and last one standing wins."  

Heir_Of_Rage

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 am
Ayumi nodded. "That's Reis." She was happy to know he's still somewhere close to her. She stared at the letter. "Wha? Why wold you rip the letter it's not even yours." She was sad that the precious letter what she got from Reis got ripped. She sighed. "The letter." Then she looked up. "Is he alright? Is he hurrt?" She asked fast. "Fight? Beat you?...But without magic..." Then she looked seriously at him. "Let's say I beat you....how will you be able to take me to him, huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 am
"On my back and jumping of course." He said, his legs bent at a 45 degree angle. "and now comes the--" He cut himself out as a sudden shockwave of power was heard coming off the ground. "Boom!" His height was nearly 25 feet in the air, now the hard part was landing, He should atleast make it fair towards the poor girl, After all, only three people out of his 1294 ever won. He slammed on the ground taking most of the impact. "Alright, is that what you wanted to see?" He asked as he put up his hands and bent his legs/  

Heir_Of_Rage

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:25 am
Ayumi looked at him. "Okay seems like I have no chance to win, huh?" She took a fighting position. "But...I will fight if that's what needed to see Reis again." She knew it was imposible to win, but she didn't plan to give up, it was er only chance to see Reis again. "...What's the worst what could happen? ..Would you kill the girl who is the boys who beat you in a fight, hm?" She looked seriously at him.  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff