Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Clerabella Plains. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:42 am
"They were going to fly after him. He couldn't had made it that far." Rin informed. "Yeah, but which way did he go?" Kimyona asked and Rin shrugged. "Eh, they'll have a top view, they could find him easily." Rin asnwered. "Yeah, Ayumi and me were testing it out and trying to get used to it before we go after him." Korosu explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:33 am
I can do I tracking spell if you have somthing of his  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:38 am
"I don't think we do. We didn't pull anything off him, and he didn't drop anything." Rin answered. "So that is going to be useless." Kimyona sighed. "Thanks anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:58 am
So what can you guy do for powers  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:21 am
"I have no powers." Rin said as she raised her hand. "I can summon little shadows." Korosu said. "I don't really know if I have any or not." Kimyona said. "I'm not so sure on the others though." Kimyona added, referring to Seth, Drake, and Ayumi.

[[ Sorry for the late reply, I was dancing in the rain. C: ]]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:45 am
Ace spead his wings shall we go then  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:50 am
"Rin and I aren't going." Kimyona said and smiled. "And I think the others rather go all together." Rin added, referring to Korosu, Ayumi, and Drake. "Yeah, so you could see if they would like your help." Kimyona suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:59 am
Ayuki looked at Korosu. "Hmmm..." She looked at Ace. "...You wanted to attack us...To attack Korosu, why would we easy let you comewith us?" She had a cold glare. She didn't like that Ace wanted to hurt her friend. And he seemed weird, he didn't make any sense.  

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:44 am
I did did I have black eyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:48 am
Ayumi looked at Ace. " I-I don't know what color were your eyes. But the important thing is I don't trust you." She sighed. "I repeat. You tried to attack us, and not giving any information why."  

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:36 am
( anyone else post? )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:58 pm
Dr. Horrible: he laid back looking at the sky humming till he jestered to Ayuki with a freeze ray he had still been holding to come over here and lie down "that cloud looks like a death ray and that ones a sun exsploding and the other cloud looks like a bunny prity... "  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 am
(sorry made a typpo. it's Ayumi not Ayuki )

"What are you talking about?!" Ayumi looked at Dr. Horrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:29 am
Dr. Horrible: "well my dear lady I think it must be clear but I'll but I'll be so bold as to elaborate my intentions at this moment. As you can see I am inconspicuously laying here with my freeze ray which backfired when some one hit it and is now stuck to my hand so it's not like I'm pointing it at any one it's just that it stuck to my hand and I'm wateing for it to thaw off." he took a short breath then with his free hand ppinged torweds the sky to a cloud. "cloud watching that's what I was talking about befor my good madam."  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash