Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Clerabella Plains. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:13 pm
I was told to capture you because you are ploting agenst heaven  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:09 pm
Now Korosu was confused. "What? Please explain what the hell you mean by that." Korosu growled. "What could we have possibly done wrong?" Korosu yelled and crossed her arms. "Like I said before, please explain."  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:13 pm
"I was told to bring u in because u are helping hello that all I was told" ace made other light ball  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 pm
The girl sighed as she dodged. "You my good sir, are making no sense at all." Korosu pouted once again. "Care to give better details?" Korosu smirked fadedly.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:56 pm
Ace look at her "no I can not you are not an angel" ace throw two more but this time they stop right before her ace eyes went from pure black to pure white "what happened"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:57 pm
Drake's hand made a shield to block the fire, saying, "My good sir, unless you want a sword in your heart, I'd suggest you leave." Drake's hand then turned into a gun and he aimed at the intruder, saying, "I'm starting to get attached to my new power, I can now control what my power can do, so unless you are hunting me for money, you'll leave us alone." His right wing then turrned into a dragon's wing, and his armor changed color to dark red. Drake saw the man not back down, and he sighed, "Why does it have to be the hard way?" His gun-arm then shot a dark ball out and it hit the ground infront of the man, exploding, and making him fly off the ground.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm
Ace grow wing he shot to ball of light at he the disappering "behind you all I was asking was what happens"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:04 am
Korosu glared at Ace. "Can't you just leave us alone?" She growled. Kimyona then made her way over to Ace. "It's not like they've done anything wrong." The Shinigami said as she stood next to him. "Are you sure you aren't mistaking them for someone else?" Kimyona asked.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:59 am
I don't know what you are talking about and what calor was my eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:03 am
Korosu stared at him confused. "Now what the hell are you talking about?" She scratched the side of her head. "You are making no sense what so ever." Korosu added.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:12 am
I don't know how I got here  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:18 am
"Using your feet." Rin yelled out with her smartass tone. "We don't know how you got here either." Kimyona said as she walked away from Ace. "We don't even know who you are." Kimyona added. "You just came out of nowhere telling us you were here to capture one of us, I'm guessing, because some how we were ploting against Heaven." Korosu said.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:03 am
Your on the good list of heaven can I join you for what ever you are doing my name ace  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:12 am
Korosu shrugged. "I guess we could have you around for now." She sighed. "We're not the most exciting people, so you might get bored quickly with us." Korosu added. "Yeah, hey weren't you guys going after Yasha to ask him something?" Rin asked. "Of course they were, they were just getting use to wings. It's not like they would forget." Kimyona said cheerfully.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:35 am
How are u geting there ace said with a smile  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items